Advanced Implantologist Course (Nobel Biocare )
Apply for the Dental Training Program
The Advanced Implantologist course is designed to help the specialist and/or general practitioner to realize current concepts, techniques, and technologies in implant dentistry that allow predictable immediate placement and loading of dental implants. The presentation will outline patient selection, treatment planning, and decision making in the execution of immediately placed and loaded implants for consistent functioning and esthetic results.
This course is intended for clinicians experienced in restoring dental implants who want to extend their set of skills to immediate implant protocols.
Upon successful completion of this one-day course, the participants will:
- Understand prognostic variable for predictable implant esthetics.
- Have thorough knowledge of soft- and hard-tissue management and grafting for esthetic implant treatment.
- Have adequate knowledge of papilla management for single and multiple implants.
- Be able to achieve proper 3-D implant positioning.
- Be able to recognize the effects of implant design and prosthetic connection.
- Understand the effects of provisional and crown emergence on gingival esthetics.
Be familiar with management of esthetic complications.