Dental Clinic in Vasai West
Address: Hira Niketan building, 1st floor, Office no. – 002 Above wellness forever medical store, Opp. syndicate bank, Ambadi naka, Dindayal Nagar, Vasai West, Navghar-Manikpur, Maharashtra 401202.
Monday – Saturday 10 AM – 7 PM
Since its inception, Sabka Dentist in Vasai West has been at the forefront of dental healthcare. We commit to provide the best possible dental treatment solutions at affordable rates. We offer a wide range of dental services.
So, without any further delay, choose Sabka Dentist in Vasai West!
- General Dentistry:
At Sabka Dentist we offer you with the best consultation and dental check-up for free of cost. so, it is an advantage for you to go for the dental treatment even if there is no dental problem. It is universally recommended by the dentist to visit dental clinic twice a year.
- Periodontics ( Scaling and Polishing):
Home remedies of maintaining the dental health like brushing, flossing , and rising is not enough to get rid of the satins that is stuck on to the teeth. It is next to impossible that normal brushing of teeth will help to get rid of the yellow stains. hence, the only solution for this problem is teeth cleaning and scaling treatment at Sabka Dentist. They use dental appliances for the procedure of cleaning the teeth. An ultrasonic device is used to scrap built stains from the teeth. the sound may be irritating but it will help your teeth to maintain the hygiene.
- Periodontics (Treatment of Gums):
Gum infection can be dangerous for the dental health. it can lead to loss of teeth due to weak gums. hence, in such a case treatment of gums is necessary. Usually gum infection take place after the age of 40. Gum infection also leads to symptoms like bad breath, poor oral health of the mouth, and gaps in between teeth. Apart from dental problems other medical condition like diabetes, pregnancy, chemotherapy, etc. can be the symptoms for gum infection.
- Orthodontic Treatment (Braces):
Braces are the ideal favour for every dentist to recommend it to the patients. It is a combination of brackets, rubber- bands, and strings, to correct the positioning of the crooked or crowded teeth. At sabka dentist we offer a range of braces from metal, ceramic, lingual, and invisible braces. Not only to the extent of correcting a misaligned position of the teeth but also it reduced the pain in the jaw that is caused by cross biting and the force applied during the procedure of biting. it basically works by giving proper space to the teeth so to make the procedure of biting easier.
- Endodontics (Root canal treatment):
Root canal treatment starts from the cavities that has affected the tooth deep down. this. root canal treatment is also known as the endodontics treatment that involves the procedure of removing the infected nerve from the pulp of the affected tooth and cleaning it precisely to avoid further risk of growing the infection. later, after the procedure of removing the infected nerve from the pulp a rubber like material called gutta percha is inserted as a supporter of the tooth. During the procedure the pain may not be felt as local anesthesia will be injected but, after a few hours of the treatment pain in the tooth will be felt. There will be difficulty in chewing the food substance, so avoid eating hard substance food. slight swelling will be experienced. This treatment will require 3 to 4 visits at the dental clinic.
- Prosthodontics (Dental Implants):
Gap in the tooth that is caused by loss of tooth due to injury or accident can be replaced with a dental implant treatment. in this procedure. the treatment is divided into three phases and they are- Implant screw- a titanium screw is inserted in the roots of the tooth as a support to the implant.
An abutment will be placed on the top of the screw as there to give support to the crown that will be placed onto the tooth.
- Abutment: An abutment is put on top of the implant screw.
- Crown: Crown is the replacement tooth that then sits on top of the abutment.
- 3 – 6 months is the waiting period after placing implant screw surgically. This waiting period will ensure complete healing of bone.
- Prosthodontics (Crowns, Bridges and Dentures):
Dental implant treatment being the most expensive treatment has a substitute to it and it is Prosthodontics treatment. This treatment includes replacing the gap with crowns, bridges, and dentures. cost of these appliances is way cheaper as compared to dental implant treatment.
- Pedodontics (Child Dentistry):
A Pedodontist is a dental specialist who treats children, up to the age of 14 years. Milk teeth are of significance to maintain space for permanent teeth. If milk teeth are healthy, then the permanent teeth will most likely be healthy and will erupt in the correct position.
- Cosmetic Dentistry:
Following cosmetic dental services will help you improve the aesthetics of your smile:
- Teeth Whitening: Normal toothpaste of whitening can’t solve the solution of whitening the teeth. Hence, an acidic substance called bleach is used onto the teeth by using the dental appliance to colour the teeth and brighten it up.
- Smile Makeover with Veneers: Veneers can transform your smile! Veneers are covers that we bond to the front surface of teeth, for cosmetic enhancement. They are one of the popular choices to
A tooth that has been severely affected by the cavities by has not affected deeply can be cured by using fillings. Fillings are a type of cap that covers the tooth with a cement that last for long.
- Laser Dentistry:
A modern way to dentistry that is added in the means of traditional dentistry.
You should choose Sabka Dentist in Vasai West for the following reasons:
- Caring about our patients is our first duty, hence we provide proper dental planning about the treatments to them.
- legal proof like quotation of the treatment is given from us about the treatments to the patients
- Our standard pricing is put online and at all our centers. To check the prices of dental treatments, please visit here.
- We follow all proper ethical dental clinic protocols to be the best dentist.
- From our side a file of invoice a receipt is given to the patients for keeping the records. we aim in maintaining the highest corporate along with friendly environment with our patients.
- Our dental clinic is kid-friendly. Dentists aim to provide the best dental care available to secure your child’s dental health.
- Our team of Specialist Dentists are outstanding and provide multi-specialty care beyond your expectations and train junior doctors at their best.
- Now booking appointment have made easy as we provide online as well as walk-in bookings.
- Sabka Dentist has easy payment options like 0% interest EMI options. So, don’t hesitate about the budget.
- Our clinic is highly technologized with modern dentistry. We are thankful to our dentist who are up-to-date and use to with the latest in dentistry.
Sabka dentist is the largest dental industry chain across the heart of Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Bangalore, and Ahmedabad along with more than 100 clinics and 500 staff approx working with us. When it comes to accurate and efficient dental care, Sabka Dentist is committed in providing the highest standards of excellence under one roof to the customers who visit our clinic across India. Not to worry for the consultation fee as Sabka dentist provides free checkups, X-ray, and consultations. We are happy to accept and serve our new patients and want to affect more patients positively!
If you are particular about your dental health care, you must choose the best when it pertains to dental checkups and treatments. Sabka Dentist is consistently rated as among the best dental clinics in Vasai West, Mumbai. At Sabka Dentist, people not just get top-notch treatment for their tooth concerns, but in addition, get to enjoy one of the best in-clinic patient experience across India. Regardless of the background or profession of an individual, we make sure that all our patients feel comfortable and experience no difficulties when approaching or conveying their problems across to our dental specialists. We are one of the top dental clinic chains in Vasai West, Mumbai, and have a legacy which is unrivalled by any other dental clinic in Vasai West, Mumbai, India. Our dentists are undoubtedly some of the best dentists in Vasai West, Mumbai.
Sabka Dentist often makes it to the list of best dental hospitals in Vasai West, Mumbai, owing to our wonderful team of dental experts and doctors, and state-of-the-art facilities within our dental clinics. Sabka Dentist was established way back in October 2010, with a single facility in Vile Parle. Currently, we have grown to around more than a 100 clinics in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Navi Mumbai, Thane. The Sabka Dentist team works to encourage better dental health and aid men, women and children to feel and look good, and proudly carry their smiles. No wonder, resulting from our team’s perseverance and vision to help spread smiles across the world, we have frequently managed to make it on the list of top dental hospitals in Vasai West, Mumbai.
Hence, the next time you plan to visit a ‘teeth hospital in Vasai West’, Mumbai, we should be at the top of your list of dental hospitals in Vasai West, Mumbai. Consider us your own ‘Apna Dentist’; our dentists are some of the best dentists in Vasai West, Mumbai, and we will help you with your tooth concerns so that you can carry on and spread joy and happiness across with your delightful smile.