Book an Appointment for Free Dental Check-Up
At Sabka Dentist, we work with some of the best dentists in Mumbai. All in all, our dentists have treated more than 6 Lakh patients in Mumbai. Our dental experience and expertise allows us to claim leadership in the domain of Dentistry in Mumbai.
Our Mission is to make the smile of patients whole again. We want to provide our patients with the best as well as satisfactory dental treatment.
Our Vision is to serve everyone and make good dental services available to one and all. We firmly believe in the quote – “he sole meaning of life is to serve everyone.”
We are middle class company with middle class values. Our core principles are based on middle-class values – hard work, self discipline, thrift, honesty, aspiration and ambition. Sabka Dentist clinics are associated with some of the top dentists in Mumbai, and has a legacy in the dental industry that is yet unmatched.
Finding good dentist in Mumbai is not easy. That’s why Sabka Dentist makes it easy for you. We have some of the top dentists in Mumbai working with us. Sabka Dentist has an esteemed legacy in the dentistry field, and hence why we are able to attract talent to work with us. We also look for experienced dentists in Mumbai who can diagnose with accuracy and suggest the best possible treatment.
Our motto is simple – provide world-class care at an affordable price, and make the patient feel at ease during the treatment.
- Check-Up: Our famous & good dentist in Mumbai recommend that every individual should duly get dental check – up every 6 months. Thorough dental check – up of any dental anomaly or problem is done. We provide free check – up consultation.
- Extraction: One can have painless removal of tooth or root piece, with minimal trauma to investing tissues, such that there is no post-operative problem. The dentist will indicate extraction if the tooth is mobile, tooth is grossly decayed such that only root piece remains or if there is any other reason.
- Oral Surgery: Sabka Dentist has qualified best dentists in Mumbai with postgraduate degree of Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. They are efficient in performing oral surgeries like extraction of impacted wisdom tooth, surgeries to insert dental implants and many other oral surgeries.
- Cleaning, Scaling and Polishing: Use of ultrasonic device is made to remove tartar & plaque from the surface of teeth. Polishing follows this. Our best dentists in Mumbai recommend getting scaling done every 6 months to maintain healthy periodontium.
- Cavity filling: Restoration of tooth cavities is done with permanent cements like imported composite resins, which are long-lasting.
- Replacing missing teeth: One should replace missing tooth as soon as possible. Otherwise, mesial drift, which is the tendency of teeth to move in mesial direction within the arch, will close the gap produced by missing teeth over time. Our best dentists in Mumbai offer multiple options. Different fixed prosthetics available are crowns, bridges and implants. Removable dentures are also available.
- Root canal treatment: Root canal treatment is a sequential procedure of replacing infected dental pulp in a carious tooth with inert gutta-percha material. Our best dentists in Mumbai will indicate if the need be. We also offer single sitting root canal treatments. We have Endodontic experts at our dental clinics in Mumbai as well, who are experts at root canal treatment.
- Orthodontic Treatment with Braces: Orthodontic treatment is done to bring correction of misaligned teeth -. Habit breaking appliances are also provided to children with habits like thumb sucking, tongue thrusting and other oral habits. We have a panel of orthodontists in our clinics in Mumbai.
- Periodontics or Treatment Of Gums: If the patient has periodontitis i.e. swollen gums, we provide complete treatment for the same.
- Teeth Whitening: Don’t feel shy about stained and dull teeth. Our best dentists in Mumbai also offer comprehensive teeth whitening treatment. Your dream of having stunning white smile can be turned into reality!
- Smile Makeover: We also offer smile designing with variety of options like ceramic veneers, tooth bonding etc.
- Laser Dentistry: We use Laser in Dentistry for treating gummy smile, crown lengthening, for treating high frenulum attachment and few other procedures.
- Extraction of Impacted or Grossly Decayed Wisdom Tooth: Wisdom teeth are the last 4 teeth (third molars), two in each jaw. They erupt in the mouth between the age of 18 and 25. Sometimes, they may not have enough room to erupt or develop normally. This will cause the third molar/ wisdom tooth to be impacted. Impacted molars may result in pain, swelling, bad breath and damage to other teeth and other dental problems. Thus, impacted wisdom tooth needs to be extracted. Also, due to its hindmost positioning in the jaw, there might be difficulty in brushing or flossing, which makes it more prone to decay. Thus, if the third molar is grossly decayed, it is necessary to extract it. -However, it is not always necessary to extract wisdom tooth. That’s why a consultation for the same is necessary.
- Temperomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders: Temperomandibular joint (TMJ) acts like a hinge that connects your jawbone to skull. One has two TMJ joints on each side of the jaw. Its disorder may result in acute pain in and around the TMJ and ear. Difficulty in chewing or pain while chewing may also be experienced. You may also hear clicking sound while opening and closing the jaw. To identify the etiology of the symptoms, it is advisable to take consultation of our best dentists in Mumbai.
Digital dentistry has also made its way into Sabka Dentist. Our treatments are digitalized. We also digitally store our patient’s details and dental history in our database, so that it is useful for future dental treatments and follow-ups. Also, all our dental clinics in Mumbai have the same technology, instrumentation and facilities.
All our dental clinics in Mumbai follow sterilization protocols and are equipped with Class – B Sterilizers, Fumigators and Ultrasonic Cleaners.
We make use of the latest CAD (Computer Assisted Design) and CAM (Computer Assisted Manufacturing) technology to make dental crowns. Conventional method involves a period of 3 to 5 days, whereas CAD CAM can deliver instant crowns.
We have also have top of the line equipment like lasers, physiodispensers, micro processor controlled endodontic equipments and other advanced technologies.
We also make use of Digital Radiovisiography (RVG) because of greater X – ray exposure and time with film – based systems. RVG is equipped with special image analysis software. It also produces high – quality digital image on the screen immediately. It is also possible to save these digital images for future dental follow – up.
We use high quality materials from companies like Kodak, 3M, Dentsply, Coltene Whaledent, Nobel Biocare, ADIN etc. Our famous dentists in Mumbai are trained and skilled at using the latest technology. Our dentists thus, usually get featured on the list of top dentists in Mumbai because of this reason.
Sabka Dentist aims at improving community oral health in Mumbai. Free check – ups and X – ray consultations are provided. We provide total dental care to all the patients under one roof. Also, we maintain with patients to ensure that they come for regular dental check – up every 6 months. As a result, the customer centric approach of our team has made them earn the title of ‘Best Dentists in Mumbai’.
If you are one of those individuals who are particular about your dental health care, you must pick the best when it comes to dental checkups and treatments. Dentists from Sabka Dentist are frequently rated as among the best dentists in Mumbai. At Sabka Dentist, patients not just obtain world-class treatment for their dental complications, but will also get to enjoy among the finest in-clinic patient experiences across India. Irrespective of the background or occupation of an individual, we guarantee that all our patients feel comfortable and experience absolutely no issues when approaching or getting their oral problems across to our dental specialists. Our dentists are some of the top dentists in Mumbai.
Dentists from Sabka Dentist often make it to the top list of dentists in Mumbai. We have a great team of dental experts and doctors and state of the art facilities within our dental clinics. Sabka Dentist was started way back in October 2010, with a single medical clinic in Vile Parle. Now, we have grown to around more than a 100 clinics in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Navi Mumbai, Thane. Our team works to encourage better dental health and aid men, women and children to truly feel and look good, and proudly carry their smiles. No wonder, because of our team’s determination and the vision to help spread smiles across the world, our dentists have consistently managed to make it on the list of best dental surgeons in Mumbai. We have some of the best oral and maxillofacial surgeons in Mumbai.
So, next time you are planning to visit a dentist in Mumbai, our dentists should be at the top of your list of dentists in Mumbai. Consider us your own ‘Apna Dentist’ or ‘My Dentist’; we can help you with your dental problems so that you can always spread happiness across with your beautiful smile.