Dental Clinic in Bopal
Address: Shop No. 213, New York Arcade, Taluka, near Bhavya Park, Bhavya Park, Village, Bopal, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380058.
Monday – Saturday 11 AM – 8 PM
About Sabka dentist Bopal
Sabka dentist, Bopal looks forward to providing you, your family and friends with exceptional dental experience from start to finish. Years of dental practice has given us deep insights into dental problems, diagnosis, treatment planning, and execution. It has made Sabka dentist earn a good brand name, such that it is a leading dental franchise today.
Our practice employs contemporary dental technology such as Digital X-ray facility (RVG by Kodak)/ Laser/ Oral Scanner/ CAD (Computer Assisted Design) and CAM (Computer Assisted Manufacturing) crown technology. We also digitally store our patients’ past and present dental history in our database for it to be of future use.
So, choose Sabka dentist, Bopal to experience sophisticated, high precision and quality dental treatments.
Dental Treatments and Services provided at Sabka dentist, Bopal
- General Dentistry: Everyone should get regular dental check-ups done every 6 – 12 months to maintain overall good oral health. Although many patients delay their visits to the general dentist, there can come a high cost to this procrastination. The insidious nature of dental problems only makes them worse with time if these dental problems are left untreated. With a focus on preventive dentistry, we aim to resolve a dental issue at its incipient stage itself.
- X – Rays: Radiovisiography (RVG) definitely has the following plus points over conventional old film radiographs: i) Lesser radiation exposure, and ii) Ability to save these radiographs digitally for future cross reference.
- Oral Surgery: At Sabka dentist, Bopal, one can undergo painless removal or extraction of teeth in case of tooth mobility, gross decay, root piece, etc. Our oral and maxillofacial surgeons also perform other oral surgeries like disimpaction (extraction of impacted wisdom teeth), surgeries to insert dental implants, etc
- Periodontics (Scaling & Teeth Polishing & Treatment Of Gums): Periodontics deals with maintenance of the health of all supporting tissues and bone around the teeth. Patients are advised to come for scaling and polishing biannually (every 6 months) at Sabka dentist Bopal. This frequency may be increased or decreased depending upon the oral hygiene status of the patient. The use of ultrasonic Scalers can readily remove plaque and tartar buildup from the surface of teeth. Periodontists at Sabka dentist Bopal also carry out additional periodontal surgeries like flap surgery, frenectomy, grafting, etc
- Orthodontic Treatment (Braces): Our Orthodontists will thoroughly analyze patients’ profile, teeth alignment and malocclusion. Patients will be advised for Full mouth (OPG) and Side facial view x- rays (cephalograms) as they assist in treatment planning. Impressions are recorded as well to make casts of teeth. We also have different types of braces which includes Metal, Ceramic (tooth-colored), Lingual and Invisible braces.
- Endodontics (Root canal treatment):
The anatomy of the tooth has 3 layers – outermost enamel, middle dentin, and innermost pulp. Pulp is the vital tissue that also contains blood vessels and nerve supply. A root canal treatment is necessary when this pulp becomes infected or inflamed due to cavity, tooth fracture, resorption etc.
- Thus, root canal treatment involves removal of the infected or inflamed pulp, followed by cleaning/disinfecting the inside of the tooth and filling it with inert gutta-percha material. Root canal treatments are successful >95% of the time and can last a lifetime. We use all the latest equipment that is required to carry out root canal treatment.
- Prosthodontics (Dental Implants): Dental Implants are an ideal solution to replace missing teeth! Dental Implants are titanium screws or posts that are surgically inserted into the jawbone at the site of missing teeth. They try to replicate the root portion of the tooth. The bone integrates with this titanium screws(osseointegration). A connector abutment then connects this titanium post with an artificial crown. The facility of Full Mouth Rehabilitation using full mouth dental implants are also available at Sabka dentist Bhopal. Dental implants have high success rate and can thus last a lifetime with proven results!
- Prosthodontics (Crowns, Bridges & Dentures): When implants are not possible because of medical reasons like anatomical limitations, reduced bone height, cosmetic limitations, etc; the patient can opt for prostheses like crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Crowns:With the advent of advanced technology, patients can choose from a variety of crowns like Porcelain Fused Metal (PFM), CAD-CAM crowns, Zirconium crowns, Tilite crowns etc at Sabka dentist Bopal.
- Dentures: Patients can replace all missing teeth with complete denture or few missing teeth with cast partial denture. Implant-supported dentures are also gaining popularity, especially for patients who find their denture loose. At Sabka dentist Bopal, patients can also get relining and rebasing done for their dentures if their dentures constantly hurt their soft tissue. Immediate overdentures are also available.
- Bridges: Bridges are known to literally “bridge” the dental gap produced by missing teeth. Bridges consist of prosthetic artificial tooth (pontic) replacing missing teeth, which takes support of 2 or more implants or natural sound teeth on either side of the missing teeth.
- Pedodontics (Child Dentistry): Sabka dentist Bopal has experienced pedodontists in house. They cater to various dental services for children like:
- Complete dental examination,
- Preventive dental treatments like fluoride application, sealants, etc,
- Oral prophylaxis including Cleaning and Scaling),
- Oral Habit Counseling & Treatment (Habit breaking appliances for mouth breathing, thumb sucking, etc),
- Extraction or removal of tooth,
- Pulpectomy (Pulp therapy/ Root canal treatment for children),
- Stainless steel cap, etc
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Cosmetic dentistry can help you to create a healthy and beautiful smile with the help of the following services:
- Bleaching: In-office teeth whitening procedures at Sabka dentist Bopal can provide you with a radiant smile!
- Smile Makeover with Veneers: Veneers are wafer-thin and tooth-colored shells that we bond to the anterior surface of front teeth, for cosmetic effect. They are one of the popular choices to 1) close spaces/gaps/diastemas present between teeth, 2) provide uniform color, shape, and symmetry for teeth, 3) repair broken or chipped or fractured teeth, etc.
- Sabka dentist Bopal has two options: porcelain and composite veneers.
- Porcelain Veneers: They have more strength and are less prone to staining. They are thin and translucent that allows light to transmit, thus giving the natural appearance.
- Composite Veneers: Composite Veneers are less costly, require less tooth preparation and are a material of choice to repair small chips and flaws.
- Fillings: We do restoration of tooth cavities with tooth color and long-lasting cements like composite resin and glass ionomer cement.
- Laser Dentistry: We also inculcate the use of Laser in dentistry for i) Gum Contouring as well as ii) Gum Depigmentation.
- Post & Core: This technique is used when there is not enough tooth structure to restore the tooth morphology.
Why choose Sabka dentist, Bopal?
You should choose Sabka dentist Bopal for the following reasons:
- We customize a treatment plan for every patient.
- After every appointment, our dentists receive a printed copy of the diagnosis chart & quotation. We also provide a printed copy of i) invoice and ii) receipt to all patients for their dental treatments.Thus, we maintain our patient and treatment records.
- The pricing of dental treatments is shown online & at all our dental clinics to maintain transparency. To know the Cost, please visit our Dental Treatment Price list
- We do comply with all standard clinical and sterilization protocols.
- Our dental clinic is child-friendly and we provide a multitude of pedodontic services.
- Our team of General Dentists and Specialist Dentists are aware of the latest trends and techniques in dentistry.
- We are available through two modes: i) outpatient basis, as well as ii) appointment basis.
- Sabka Dentist has easy and convenient payment options for dental treatments like 0% interest EMI options with Bajaj Finserv / Capital Float / Snapmint EMI Network.
- Our clinics abide by STEEEP (S – Safety, T – Timely, E – Effective, E – Efficient, E – Equitable, P – Patient-centric).
How can Sabka Dentist help you?
The smile that you have dreamed of is only a click away! So, choose Sabka dentist, Bopal!
Sabka Dentist Bopal is committed to providing the most optimum dental services to one and all. Free checkups & X-ray consultations are also provided. We also maintain follow-up with our patients every 6 months.
Sabka dentist Bopal is happy to welcome new patients and will continue to spread more smiles! We also engage the community by organizing frequent dental camps near the clinic location.
Tell me more about Sabka Dentist, Bopal
If you are particular about your dental hygiene, you need to select the best when it pertains to dentistry checkups and treatments. Sabka Dentist is frequently rated as among the best dental clinics in Bopal, Ahmedabad.
At Sabka Dentist, people not only receive world-class treatment for their dental complications but will also get to experience among the finest in-clinic patient experience across India.
No matter the background or career of an individual, we guarantee that all of our patients feel at ease and face absolutely no concerns when approaching or conveying their dental complications across to our dental surgeons.
We are amongst the top dental clinic chains in Bopal, Ahmedabad, and have a legacy that is unrivaled by any other dental clinic in Bopal, Ahmedabad, India. Our dentists are undoubtedly some of the best dentists in Bopal, Ahmedabad.
Sabka Dentist very often makes it to the list of best dental hospitals in Bopal, Ahmedabad, owing to our amazing team of dental experts and doctors, and advanced facilities within our dental clinics. Sabka Dentist was established back in October 2010, with a single medical clinic in Vile Parle.
Today, we have grown to around more than 100 clinics in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Navi Mumbai, Thane. Our team at Sabka Dentist works to encourage better oral health and aid men, women and children to feel and look good, and proudly carry their smiles.
No wonder, as a result of our team’s perseverance and vision to help spread smiles across the world, we have frequently managed to get on the list of top dental hospitals in Bopal, Ahmedabad.
Hence, the next time you plan on visiting a ‘teeth hospital in Bopal, Ahmedabad, we should be at the top of your list of dental hospitals in Bopal, Ahmedabad.
Consider us your own ‘Apna Dentist’; our dentists are undoubtedly some of the best dentists in Bopal, Ahmedabad, and we can help you with your oral problems so that you can carry on and spread happiness across with your wonderful smile.