Dental Clinic in Kothrud
Address: 3rd Floor, Payko Tower, Survey No. 147/8 Above Dominos, Karve Statue, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra 411038.
Monday – Saturday 11 AM – 8 PM
Welcome to Sabka dentist in Kothrud! We are equipped with state-of-the-art dental facilities and technology.We provide a multitude of dental treatment services.
Our highly- skilled dental experts who are well versed with the knowledge about the dentistry ensure you a trustful and comfortable environment at the dental clinic in Kothrud, Pune. You will benefit from a team of dental professionals, who not only trains the dentists but also practice using emerging techniques in patient care.
So, choose Sabka Dentist in Kothrud to experience excellent, high precision and quality dental treatments.
- General Dentistry:
It is recommended that everyone should get dental check-up done twice a year, whether they have a dental problem or not. Although many patients put off their visits to the general dentist, there is a high cost to this procrastination. The progressive nature of dental problems only makes them worse with time if left untreated. X – Rays has the following advantages: i) Lesser radiation exposure, and ii) Ability to save these digital radiographs for future appointments. Hence at Sabka Dentist routine check- up, consultation and X- ray is free of cost.
- Oral Surgery:
Tooth disease like cavities can reach a stage, where it may not be possible to save the tooth. In such a case, removal of tooth is necessary to prevent it from further damage to the surrounding bone of the gums and teeth. we aim in providing pain- less dental treatment and hence, this treatment will be performed by injecting a local anesthesia for the removal of the tooth mobility, gross decay, root piece, etc.
- Periodontics (Scaling and Teeth Polishing and Treatment Of Gums):
Everyday brushing and flossing of teeth is not sufficient to get rid of yellow stain that has been deposited on the teeth. In such a case, it is recommended for everyone to come for cleaning treatment at least twice a year to maintain healthy gums. We make use of an ultrasonic scaler, a dental appliance that can remove tartar and plaque from the teeth. However, if tartar exists below the gum line, we do root planing. Post scaling, polishing follows to smoothen the teeth surface. Long-standing plaque and tartar can cause irritation and inflammation of the gums called gingivitis. If we don’t treat gingivitis, it may advance to periodontitis. Symptoms may include bleeding swollen gums, loose teeth, bad breath, etc. Certain medical conditions like diabetes, pregnancy, chemotherapy, etc can make one more susceptible to gum disease. Our periodontists at Sabka Dentist in Kothrud also perform various surgeries like bone grafting and flap surgery in case of roots getting exposed due to the recession of gums, etc.
- Orthodontic Treatment (Braces):
Our Orthodontists will thoroughly analyze patients’ teeth alignment and malocclusion. Full mouth and Side facial view x- rays are advised as they aid in treatment planning. Impressions are recorded and we make moulds of teeth. We have different types of braces available at Sabka Dentist – Metal, Ceramic (tooth-colored), Lingual and Invisible braces. Orthodontic treatment can last 6 – 24 months depending on the severity of alignment.
- Endodontics (Root canal treatment):
At Sabka dentist in Kothrud, our qualified dentists and endodontists provide painless and successful root canal treatment. We also specialize in rotary endodontic treatment. Every tooth has 3 layers – outermost enamel, middle dentine and innermost pulp. Pulp is the soft living tissue that also contains blood vessels and nerve supply.This treatment is needed when this pulp becomes infected or inflamed due cavity, tooth fracture, severe wear of tooth, etc. Thus, root canal treatment involves removal of the infected or inflamed pulp, followed by cleaning/disinfecting the inside of the tooth and filling it with gutta percha material. Root canal treatments are successful 95% of the times and can last a lifetime.
- Prosthodontics (Dental Implants):
Dental Implants have revolutionized dentistry and are an ideal solution to replace missing teeth. Dental Implants are titanium posts (screw) that is inserted into the jawbone in place of missing teeth. They mimic the root portion of the tooth. The bone integrates with titanium (osseointegration). A connector abutment is then connects this titanium post with an artificial crown. The facility of Full Mouth Rehabilitation using full mouth dental implants are also available at Sabka dentist in Kothrud.The entire procedure takes 6 – 8 months. Dental implants have high success rate and can last a lifetime.
- Prosthodontics (Crowns, Bridges and Dentures):
When implants are not feasible because of reasons like high price, reduced bone height, etc, one can opt for crowns, bridges and dentures at Sabka Dentist in Kothrud. Dentures can replace all (Complete Denture) or few missing teeth (Cast Partial Denture). Thus, it can restore the oral health and function of a patient. Sometimes, patients may need to just reline/rebase their current loose-fitting denture instead of again fabricating a new denture from scratch. We also offer this service. Bridge is a permanent fixed prosthesis that can replace the missing with one or more artificial teeth. When implants are used, they may support the bridge. Otherwise, when implants are not used, they are supported by two or more sound natural teeth on either side of missing teeth. For single tooth replacement, we use crowns. Crowns are tooth-shaped restorative caps, which are fixed on the portion of the missing tooth.
- Pedodontics (Child Dentistry):
Pediatric dentists are the child dental specialist who care and give guidelines to their parents about the dental health. Providing with the best child’s dental care, Sabka dentist in kothrud perform services like like i) Complete oral health examination, ii)Preventive dental treatments iii)Oral prophylaxis (Cleaning and Scaling), iv) Oral Habit Counseling and Treatment iv)Extraction, v)Pulpectomy (Pulp therapy/ Root canal treatment for children), vi)Stainless steel cap, etc.
- Cosmetic Dentistry:
Cosmetic dentistry involves enhancement of smile and appearance of teeth with the help of following procedures:
- Whitening and bleaching: It is a treatment to give your teeth a brighter look so to enhance your smile beautifully.
- Smile Makeover with Veneers: Veneers can perfect your smile! Veneers are covers that we bond to the anterior surface of teeth, for cosmetic enhancement. They are one of the popular choices to 1) close spaces/gaps/diastemas between teeth, 2) provide uniform color, shape, and symmetry, 3) repair broken or chipped or fractured teeth, etc. Our dentists at Sabka Dentist in Kothrud offer both porcelain and composite veneers. Porcelain Veneers have more strength and are less prone to staining than iii) Composite Veneers. However, Composite Veneers are less costly and are an ideal choice to repair small chips and flaws.
- Fillings: We do restoration of tooth cavities with tooth color and long-lasting cements like composite resin and glass ionomer cement.
- Laser Dentistry: We also use Laser in dentistry for: i) Gum Contouring as well as ii) Gum Depigmentation.
- Composite bonding: This procedure involves the application of tooth-colored comp[oste resin which is hardened with a specific wavelength of light to bond it with the tooth. It can perfect the imperfections of your teeth.
- You should choose Sabka Dentist in Kothrud for the following reasons:
- We are highly opportune in customizing the treatment plan according to the patient’s dental problem.
- it our duty to give the dental details to patients after every dental checkup and consultation
- The pricing of dental treatments is available online and at all our dental clinics. To know the prices, please visit here.
- We comply by all standard clinical and sterilization protocols.
- Our dental clinic is child-friendly and provides various pedodontic services.
- Our dental experts are trained and are up-to-date with the latest trends and techniques in dentistry.
- We are available not only on i) outpatient basis, but also ii) appointment basis.
- Sabka Dentist has easy payment options like 0% interest EMI options.
We want to make sure that you leave with a smile!
When it comes to dental care, Sabka Dentist is committed to providing state-of-the-art dental services, under one roof to anyone who visits us. Free checkups and X-ray consultations are also provided. We also maintain follow-up with our patients every 6 months. We are are overwhelmed to welcome new patients at Sabka Dentist in Kothrud and will continue to affect more patients positively!
If you are one of those individuals who are particular about your dental care, you must select the best when it pertains to dental checkups and treatments. Sabka Dentist is frequently graded as one of the best dental clinics in Kothrud, Pune. At Sabka Dentist, people not just get top-notch treatment for their oral troubles, but additionally, get to enjoy one of the greatest in-clinic patient experience across India. Regardless of the background or career of an individual, we make sure that all of our patients feel comfortable and face no concerns when approaching or getting their issues across to our dental surgeons. We are one of the top dental clinic chains in Kothrud, Pune, and have a legacy that is unrivaled by any other dental clinic in Kothrud, Pune, India. Our dentists are undoubtedly some of the best dentists in Kothrud, Pune.
Sabka Dentist often makes it to the list of best dental hospitals in Kothrud, Pune, owing to our great team of dental experts and surgeons, and state of the art facilities within our dental clinics. Sabka Dentist was established way back in October 2010, with a single facility in Vile Parle. Now, we have grown to around more than 100 clinics in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Navi Mumbai, Thane. Our team at Sabka Dentist constantly strives to encourage better dental health and help individuals to feel and look good, and proudly carry their smiles. No wonder, due to our team’s dedication and vision to help spread smiles across the world, we have frequently managed to make it to the list of top dental hospitals in Kothrud, Pune.
Hence, the next time you are planning to visit a ‘teeth hospital in Kothrud’, Pune, we should be at the top of your list of dental hospitals in Kothrud, Pune. Consider us your own ‘Apna Dentist’; our dentists are some of the best dentists in Kothrud, Pune, and we can help you with your oral problems so that you can always spread joy and happiness across with your wonderful smile.