Dental Clinic in Dombivali
Address: Office No-228, 2nd Floor, Jagannath’s Commerce Plaza CHS Ltd., Manpada Road Next to Godrej Showroom, Char Rasta, Dombivli East, Maharashtra 421201.
Monday – Saturday 11 AM – 8 PM
About Sabka Dentist in DombivaliAre you looking for a relaxed and calming dental experience? Then search no more! Sabka Dentist in Dombivali is equipped with high end dental instruments, a plush dental clinic, highly educated dentists who perform procedures that are affordable. With the best dentists at Dombivali, one does not need to fear about his or her oral health. Learnt from the best, our dentists put to use their knowledge in a way that also educates the patients and make them feel nothing is hidden. it is all transparent and right in front of them, whatever is being done. Our dentists at Sabka Dentist in Dombivali build a foundation of trust, eliminating the fear and the notion of how dental treatment is painful ; thus raising awareness about oral health and dental care. One visit to Sabka Dentist in Dombivali is all you need to inculcate the desire for oral or mouth care. We also perform post-treatment follow ups since we have immense concern for them. Dentistry is something that cannot be done in a hurry. But we, at Sabka Dentist care about you and your time, hence we try to make the best use of your time given to us. For a pleasant dental service, Sabka Dentist in Dombivali is the dental clinic to visit.
Treatments we offer at Dombivali
- General Dentistry:
A dental checkup is a necessity at least once in 6 months. We, at Sabka Dentist in Dombivali provide free dental consultation. Our dentists will explain to you your dental issue, and then allocate you dates for further treatment, or even perform the procedure there and then, if it is necessary.
- Dental X-ray: That pain in your tooth sometimes cannot be identified directly by just having a look at it. It is usually checked with the help of an X-ray, which is provided free of cost at Sabka Dentist in Dombivali. The teeth are first cleaned, and then the X-ray machine is positioned alongside your head to record images of your mouth. The X-ray is then produced and handed over to the patient while elaborating on what exact issue is.
- Root Canal: Root canal eliminates the weakened tissue, and saves the tooth from further decaying. Root canal is a long procedure, sometimes it may take 4-5 sessions. The patient’s tooth is made numb by the anaesthesia, and then using the hand files, the infection is removed. The gap is then filled with a material called Gutta Percha, which is bio compatible. The tooth is then covered with a crown or cap, depending on the one the patient chooses. It may sound like a time consuming and complex procedure, but is handled and carried out with ease by the best dentists at Sabka Dentist in Dombivali.
- Orthodontics (Braces): Improperly positioned teeth are rearranged and aligned properly with the help of braces. A smile is usually the first thing someone notices, and misaligned teeth make it all the more difficult to get that perfect smile. Crooked teeth are not what someone wishes for, but to fix that, we have the best orthodontists at Sabka Dentist in Dombivali.
- Periodontics: Periodontics is the treatment of periodontal diseases, also known as gum disease, wherein the gums have entirely been decayed or infected. This sometimes even leads to severe toothache or loss of tooth. Sabka Dentist has periodontics surgeons who either prescribe antibiotics or perform surgical procedures like draining of the abscess.
- Dental Crown:
Dental crowns act like a layer of protection for the damaged tooth, usually when a root canal is performed. It plays the role of an actual tooth, and varies in material and accordingly, prices too. Sabka Dentist offers some of the most popular options for crowns such as non-precious metal, porcelain, and all-ceramic. With the best dentists at Sabka Dentist, Dombivali, one does not need to think twice before this, since our specialised dentists guide our patients well by explaining everything in detail to them .
- Dental implants: Dentures are those appliances which you may have seen at your grandparents’ house. It is used as a replacement for missing teeth, usually due to shrinking of bones and gums. However, there are appliances known as overdentures, that are very similar to dentures, and the only difference being that they are held by dental implants, which are small screws inserted into your jawbone. Our dental clinic at Dombivali have the best implantologists who will let you know what is best for you.
- Teeth cleaning: Really, is anyone a fan of yellow teeth or smelly breath? The yellowness of teeth is usually caused by plaque and tartar that leaves deposits on the teeth. In simple words, these are bacteria infested film and calculus that spoil the look of your teeth. Hence, teeth cleaning is an essentiality of its own. Equipped with the best dentists at Dombivali, Sabka Dentist provides precise cleaning sessions.
- Cosmetic dentistry: Cosmetic surgery basically involves correcting how your teeth look or appear, i.e., treatments like teeth whitening, veneers, laser dentistry etc. These concepts can be explained as follows :
- Teeth whitening: Teeth usually darken with age, due to the excess consumption of colored items (food or beverages) or also smoking and other reasons. We at Sabka Dentist, can make your teeth look presentable.
- Veneers: Veneers help close the gaps between teeth, or tend to protect chipped, cracked teeth. They are made of porcelain and help that one cracked, misaligned teeth match with the rest of the set.
- Laser Dentistry: This new aspect in the dental field is performed with caution by our expert dentists to improve the look of the teeth as well as to fix inner mouth issues like speech issues, tongue movement etc.
How to find a dentist in Dombivali ?Finding the right dentist, is just as tough as finding the right physician, orthopaedic, cardiologist and so on. But to make it easier, we at Sabka Dentist, have devised a list of things that you need to consider while making such a grave choice.
Some of these are as follows:
- Ask your family or friends for recommendations.
- Search for a dentist within your parameters.
- Do you feel safe and comfortable at the dental clinic?
- Is the dentist explaining every treatment to you beforehand?
- Does the dental clinic adhere to dental protocols?
- Is the clinic clean and hygienic ?
- Is it financially beneficial to you, in terms of insurance?