Dental Clinic in Kandivali East
Address: Shop No-4, Vasant Utsav Rangoli Building, Near Southern Treat Hotel, 120 feet Road, Thakur Village, Kandivali East, Mumbai 400101.
Monday – Saturday 11 AM – 8 PM
Sabka Dentist in Kandivali East strives to provide high-quality dental care experience, coupled with the best standards of dental treatments in a clean and hygienic environment. Therefore, dentistry should need not to be anything less than a pampered pleasant experience.
Sabka Dentist in Kandivali East provides all kinds of dental treatments which include basic consultation, checkup, cosmetic, implant, conventional and preventive dentistry and more.
Our Dentist in Kandivali East make dentistry accessible to everyone at affordable fees. A single place provides you all the facilities in a very pleasant environment with a unique technique. Our Dentist in Kandivali East Thakur Village is known for the best results and positive feedback which helps them to grow more.
Sabka Dentist in Kandivali East uses all advanced high-tech equipment, with the best sterilization standards, which gives you guaranteed results. We follow our method of treatment where our goal is to provide our patients with unique treatment and spread smile among all.
When it comes to the best dental clinic in Thakur Village Kandivali East it is Sabka dentist. We provide all kinds of Oral treatment to all at very affordable rates. Our dentist in Kandivali East is expertise in their domain to rectify all kinds of treatments and Oral problems. By creating a friendly and healthy environment with our patient’s comfort and satisfying their needs is our top priority. We are considered to be the best dentist in Kandivali East.
Free dental examination and consultation: As regular dental visits are very important for maintaining healthy teeth and gums. We provide free dental checkup and examine each patient with proper consultation . Mild gum recession can be treated by a professional deep cleaning in the affected area.
- Cleaning and Scaling: During the cleaning, plaque and tartar are removed and the exposed root area is smoothed over, making it more difficult for bacteria to attach itself. In the final session they polish your teeth and guides on brushing and flossing techniques to maintain healthy oral care.
- Cavity filling: Teeth filling is the procedure in which decayed part of the tooth is cleaned first and filled with a substance like gold/silver or ceramic and composite filling (resin).
- Tooth Extraction: In this process, tooth is extracted (removed) the reason for this can be the unrestorable condition of a tooth due to tooth decay, gum disease, periodontal disease, infection, tooth injury or wisdom tooth, etc.
- Dentures: Denture is a removable replacement for missing teeth or teeth which is fixed on the soft gum tissue. Complete dentures are used to replace missing teeth for people with no teeth left. The good thing about today’s dentures technique is that they are designed to be functional and comfortable. Since dentures are similar in appearance to natural teeth and can improve a smile and facial features.
- Root canal treatment (RCT): Root canal treatment is done to successfully remove the infected tissue and bacteria from the pulp chamber and root canals so that you are relieved of the severe pain. The goal of the procedure is to save a tooth that is badly decayed or infected. Root Canal Treatment can be done either in single sitting or in 2 – 3 sittings. It is followed by placement of crown.
- Orthodontic Treatment: Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry that aims at correcting teeth and jaws that are positioned improperly. Crooked teeth and teeth that do not fit together correctly are harder to keep clean and are therefore at risk of being lost early due to decay and periodontal disease. Orthodontic treatment can help to i) align teeth, ii) correct crowding and spacing, iii) correct bite, etc.
- Oral Surgery: Oral surgery is performed by our oral surgeons who are qualified MDS oral surgeons and expertise. Oral surgeries such as Impacted wisdom tooth, gum graft, Tooth implants, Root canal treatment, etc.
Selecting the right dentist is not less difficult than finding a physician. Maintaining Oral hygiene plays an important role. A regular visit to a dentist is the key to maintaining a healthy smile, so start with the details that work best with your lifestyle and all dental care needs. One should visit a dentist not only during pain, it’s also necessary to go for a routine checkup to maintain good oral care.
Dental Care is very essential and plays a vital role to choose the perfect dental care. One should determine the quality of Oral healthcare. For this, a dentist should understand the individual patient’s needs, problems, and circumstances.
Here are 5 tips to find a Dentist in Thakur Village Kandivali East:
- Approachable and friendly Environment
- Convenient location
- Good communication and conversation
- Modern dental technology
- Affordable fees
Here at Sabka Dentist in Kandivali East follows the STEEEP fundamental policy:
STEEEP stands for:
STEEEP is used by the ADA as a standard measure of quality care. We suggest that Dental clinics should try to provide services that are safe by avoiding injury and discomfort to patients. They should give timely treatment and minimize delay by ensuring time-bound treatments. Dentist in Kandivali East understands these policies well and perform their duties.
Sabka dentist understands every individual patient’s needs and customizes the treatments accordingly. Sabka Dentist is the largest chains of Dental Clinics in India, with 100+ successful branches running in Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Ahmedabad and Bangalore with their 550+ excellent dentists team. Our Dentist in Kandivali East are experts with degrees from the best institutes and hospitals in India.
At Sabka Dentist, we believe in providing good oral health and creating beautiful smiles. In the process of achieving this, we provide the best implant, preventive, restorative, and conventional dentistry to all. And our promises to these goals provides you with unmatched service with the high-quality standards of dental hygiene in a comfortable and relaxing environment.
Here you will find a relaxing atmosphere with warm, friendly staff and total transparency in treatment and consultant by our dentist in Kandivali East. Our pricing is standard and shown clearly on our website. We provide detailed information on dental problems to ensure that you can take decisions on treatments.
We follow standard clinical protocols to achieve consistent and predictable outcomes. Our post-treatment follow up team communicates with patients to ensure good patient compliance and clinical results. And get their feedback on our service to work on the needs of the patients. We value and appreciate each feedback. And work better and efficiently towards individual patient’s problems.
We believe that Smiling customers are the happiest!
If you are one of those individuals who are particular about your dental health care, you must choose the best when it comes to oral checkups and treatments. Sabka Dentist is consistently ranked as one of the best dental clinics in Kandivali East, Mumbai. At Sabka Dentist, people not only obtain top class treatment for their tooth complications but also get to experience one of the greatest in-clinic patient experience across India. No matter the background or occupation of an individual, we guarantee that all our patients feel at ease and face no difficulties when approaching or conveying their oral health issues across to our dental surgeons. We are amongst the top dental clinic chains in Kandivali East, Mumbai, and have a legacy that is unmatched by any other dental clinic in Kandivali East, Mumbai, India. Our dentists are some of the best dentists in Kandivali East, Mumbai.
Sabka Dentist often makes it to the list of best dental hospitals in Kandivali East, Mumbai, owing to our wonderful team of dental specialists and doctors, and cutting-edge facilities within our dental clinics. Sabka Dentist was started way back in October 2010, with a single facility in Vile Parle. Currently, we have grown to around more than 100 clinics in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Navi Mumbai, Thane. The Sabka Dentist team constantly strives to encourage better oral health and aid people to truly feel and look good, and proudly carry their smiles. No wonder, resulting from our team’s perseverance and vision to help spread smiles across the world, we have consistently made it to the list of top dental hospitals in Kandivali East, Mumbai.
So, the next time you plan to visit a ‘teeth hospital in Kandivali East’, Mumbai, we should be at the top of your list of dental hospitals in Kandivali East, Mumbai. Consider us your own ‘Apna Dentist’; our dentists are some of the best dentists in Kandivali East, Mumbai, and we can help you with your tooth concerns so that you can continue to spread joy and happiness across with your wonderful smile.