Dental Clinic in Bibwewadi
Are you suffering from cavities? Do you want to take care of your oral health? Is brushing your teeth the only solution? No, there are a lot more procedures to take care of your oral health. Every day you need to floss between your teeth. Also, you should avoid sugary food and beverages. Our dentist in Bibwewadi suggests every individual visit the clinic for dental checkups every six months.
To maintain oral hygiene, our dental clinic in Bibwewadi offers free dental check-ups and a wide range of treatments at a very affordable cost. Many people don’t visit clinics as they think it will cost them highly. So by looking at this, we at Sabka dentist in Bibwewadi provide the facility of EMIs option at 0% interest.
The main motive to provide the above facilities is to deliver a message to the masses to look after their oral healthcare. People often ignore their dental issues and avoid going to the dentist, but it will cost them higher when it turns into a severe dental issue.
We, at Sabka dentist family, try to reach more masses every day. With our constant efforts to provide superior treatment, we always look out to meet patient expectations. To book an appointment please call us at 022 4880 6488
- Teeth cleaning, scaling and polishing:Patients should clean their teeth to remove such bacteria from their tooth surfaces. Teeth cleaning treatment removes the plaque and tartar to maintain the teeth and gums healthy. For scaling, our dentist in Bibwewadi uses an ultrasonic scaler that eliminates the plaque and calculus with its vibration rate speed. Polishing needs to be done after scaling to smoothen the tooth surface.
- Cosmetic dentistry:
- Teeth whitening: The first feature that people notice is your bright smile. But if you have stained and yellow teeth, it will make your smile dull. We, at Sabka dentist in Bibwewadi, offer teeth whitening that lightens your teeth and gives you a beautiful and cheerful smile on your face. We provide this treatment at a very effective cost. So come and visit dental our clinic in Bibwewadi to brighten your teeth.
- Dental veneers: Veneers are used to make the chipped tooth a whole tooth again. It can reform the size, shape, and functions of the teeth. It is a thin layer made up of porcelain and composite material to improve the aesthetics of teeth.
- Dental implant: Implant is the best solution to replace your missing teeth and fill the gap to improve the appearance of your teeth. The implant screw will be inserted into the jawbone and left for the healing process. Then the abutment will be placed which holds the implant screw and crown to give exact size, shape, and functions of natural teeth.
- Dental crown: This treatment requires to replace the missing teeth. It is also known as Cap. Crowns are used to fill the missing gap when the patients have tooth injury or may have had root canal treatment or have extracted their teeth for some dental reasons. With the exact size and shape, it also provides similar functions like natural teeth.
- Dental bridges: The replacement of missing teeth can be also done by dental bridges. The bridges are placed with the support of adjacent teeth. The adjacent teeth hold the bridges and help to place them in the missing gap.
- Endodontic (Root canal treatment): Endodontic therapy requires to remove the dead pulp inside the crown and root canal. This needs careful attention while undergoing treatment. Our dentist removes the pulp from the nerve and replaces it with the inert gutta-percha solution. This treatment needs to be done as soon as possible. Delaying this, the infection will spread to the teeth and damage the teeth wholly.
- Orthodontic (Braces):The braces are required for the following reasons:
- To correct the alignment of teeth and close the gap between teeth
- To place the teeth to its proper position
- To meet the upper and lower jaw properly
- To correct the bite & chewing process
- Offering facilities:
when people go for any treatment, they always look out for money factor. How much will it cost? What are the modes of payment? To look into this, we, at Sabka dentist in Bibwewadi provide the facility of EMI option with Bajaj Finserv or Capital Float or Snapmint EMI Network.
ask your family, friends, co-workers, and local pharmacist for dentists. If they say you should go to this dentist, check them out on the internet.
- Advanced dental system:
People also look for a clinic that uses the latest technology, they want to have a relaxing treatment. We, at Sabka dentist in Bibwewadi, use advanced technology like digital X-rays, CAD & CAM, Laser, Oral scanner, etc.
Sabka dentist in Bibwewadi, have convenient hours and patients can visit the clinic between 12 pm to 9 pm anytime.
- Soothing environment & friendly staff:
A comfortable environment and the best treatment is what every patient is looking for. Treatments which are given in peace and calm surrounding makes the patient feel positive and love to visit the clinic regularly.
- Meet with our dentists:
Consult with the dentist to know more about their treatment. Our highly qualified dentist in Bibwewadi treats the patient with their utmost care and makes sure each patient leaves a clinic with a cheerful smile.
Your beautiful smile can make somebody’s day. And the key to a great smile is bright and glossy white teeth. To improve your smile, we, at Sabka dentist in Bibwewadi help you to achieve a good smile on your face.<
We have a wide range of treatments that can make your teeth healthy and strong. So far, our Sabka dentist family has treated more than 1 million patients. Also, we look forward to serving more patients in the future as well.
Free dental check-ups and X-rays are also provided. The dental treatments are also provided at very economical rates.
Our dentist in Bibwewadi likes to follow up with our existing patients to make sure that each patient is maintaining dental hygiene.
If you are one of those individuals who are particular about your dental health care, you should select the best when it concerns oral checkups and treatments. Sabka Dentist is consistently ranked as one of the best dental clinics in Bibwewadi, Pune. At Sabka Dentist, people not just receive top class treatment for their oral concerns, but also get to enjoy one of the greatest in-clinic patient experience across India. No matter the background or career of an individual, we make certain that all of our patients feel comfortable and face absolutely no issues when approaching or getting their oral problems across to our dental specialists. We are some of the top dental clinic chains in Bibwewadi, Pune, and have a legacy that is unparalleled by any other dental clinic in Bibwewadi, Pune, India. Our dentists are some of the best dentists in Bibwewadi, Pune.
Sabka Dentist consistently makes it to the list of best dental hospitals in Bibwewadi, Pune, owing to our amazing team of dental experts and doctors, and advanced facilities within our dental clinics. Sabka Dentist was founded back in October 2010, with a single medical clinic in Vile Parle. Currently, we have grown to around more than 100 clinics in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Navi Mumbai, Thane. Our team constantly strives to encourage better dental health and aid individuals to truly feel and look good, and proudly carry their smiles. No wonder, resulting from our team’s commitment and vision to help spread smiles across the world, we have frequently managed to get on the list of top dental hospitals in Bibwewadi, Pune.
So, next time you plan on visiting a ‘teeth hospital in Bibwewadi, Pune, we should be at the top of your list of dental hospitals in Bibwewadi, Pune. Consider us your own ‘Apna Dentist’; our dentists are some of the best dentists in Bibwewadi, Pune, and we can help you with your tooth problems so that you can carry on and spread happiness across with your beautiful smile.