Dental Clinic in Baner
Address: Shop no. 1, Ground floor, Prachi Residency, Opp to Kapil Malhar Society Near Cafe Coffee Day, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra 411045.
Monday – Saturday 11 AM – 8 PM
Sabka Dentist in Baner offers the best of dental care at affordable rates. Our dentists encompass different disciplines in dentistry and provide state-of-the-art dental services. We provide a multitude of dental treatment services.
Our dentists at Sabka Dentist in Baner are devoted to providing you with individualized dental treatment experience of superior quality. We want to help you maintain and improve your oral health and restore your beautiful smile.
Our practice is backed with cutting-edge technology, which is evident by our facilities such as Digital X-ray facility (RVG by Kodak), Laser, Oral Scanner, CAD (Computer Assisted Design) and CAM (Computer Assisted Manufacturing) crown technology. We also digitally store our patients ‘ details and dental history in our database, so that it can be useful for the future.
So, choose Sabka Dentist at Baner since we strive to provide you with quality dental treatments!
- General Dentistry:
Our dentists recommend patients to visit their general dentist every 6 months. Although many patients go to their general dentist only when there is something wrong, they don ‘t realize that an earlier visit to their general dentist would have allowed them to prevent the dental problem in the first place. The progressive nature of dental problems makes them worse with time if left untreated. Regular dental visits are necessary to detect and duly treat dental problems.
- X – Rays:
Radiovisiography (RVG by Kodak) captures and stores digital radiographs of patients ‘ teeth within seconds. It has the following advantages over conventional film radiographs: i) Minimal radiation exposure, and ii) Ability to save these digital radiographs for the future.
- Oral Surgery:
Sometimes, the tooth disease can reach an advanced stage, where it might not be possible to save the tooth. In such cases, we need to remove the tooth to prevent further damage to underlying bone and surrounding gums and teeth. At Sabka Dentist in Baner, one can have pain free removal or extraction of tooth in case of i)tooth mobility, ii)extensive destruction or decay, iii) root piece, iv)impacted wisdom tooth ), etc.
- Periodontics (Scaling and Teeth Polishing and Treatment Of Gums):
Sometimes, regular brushing and flossing will not be enough to get rid of stains and tartar on teeth. That ‘s why we recommend everyone to do cleaning and polishing biannually. An ultrasonic scaler is used to remove stains and calculus deposits from the teeth surface. However, if tartar exists below the gum line, deep periodontal cleaning procedures like root planing is conducted. Post scaling, polishing is done to smoothen the teeth surface. Long-standing plaque and tartar can cause irritation and inflammation of the gums called gingivitis. Untreated gingivitis may advance to periodontitis. If periodontal disease is left unchecked, it can even destroy the bone that supports your teeth. Symptoms may include bleeding swollen gums, loose teeth, bad breath, etc. Certain medical conditions like diabetes, pregnancy, etc can make one more susceptible to gum disease. Our periodontists at Sabka Dentist in Baner also perform various surgeries like bone grafting and flap surgery in case of roots getting exposed due to the recession of gums, etc.
- Orthodontic Treatment (Braces):
Orthodontic treatment corrects teeth that are crowded, protruding, irregularly spaced; open bite; deep bite; etc. We also have orthodontists at Sabka Dentist in Baner. We have different types of braces available – Metal, Ceramic (tooth-colored), Lingual and invisible braces. Orthodontic retainers are also provided at the end of orthodontic treatment.
- Endodontics (Root canal treatment):
Tooth anatomy consists of an outer layer of enamel and dentin enclosing the soft tissue pulp. In an untreated cavity or caries, the bacteria may reach this pulp that also contains the nerve supply of the tooth. This may result in acute pain and make root canal treatment necessary. Root canal treatment involves the replacement of infected/injured dental pulp in a carious tooth or traumatized tooth with inert and biocompatible gutta-percha rubber-like material. Root canal treatment usually requires 2 – 3 visits. Although, we also offer single sitting root canal treatment. This tooth is then finally restored with a crown. Our dentists/endodontists at Sabka Dentist in Baner will indicate root canal treatment if there is a need.
- Prosthodontics (Dental Implants):
One of the latest solutions to the old age problem of missing teeth is Dental Implants. Dental Implants will replicate your natural teeth, restore the ability to eat and speak, and improve your smile! Dental implants are endosseous surgical fixtures, which has the following 3 parts:
- Implant screw: Implant screw is a titanium screw-like structure that is securely fastened into place in the jaw bone, to mimic the root portion of missing teeth. They are not visible once surgically placed. Elapse of 3 – 6 months allows the implant to integrate with the jawbone (osseointegration) and ensures healing.
- Abutment: An abutment is a connector between the Implant screw and crown and is placed on top of the implant screw.
- Crown: Crown is the prosthetic tooth that then sits over the abutment.
The facility of Full Mouth Rehabilitation using full mouth dental implants are also available at Sabka dentist in Baner.
- Prosthodontics (Crowns, Bridges and Dentures):
When implants are not possible because of reasons like price, reduced bone height, etc, one can opt for crowns, bridges and dentures at Sabka Dentist in Baner. Custom dentures can replace all teeth (Complete Denture) or a few missing teeth (Cast Partial Denture). Thus, it can restore the oral health and function of a patient. Sometimes, patients may need to just reline/rebase their current loose-fitting denture instead of again fabricating a new denture from scratch. We also proffer this service. Bridge is a permanent fixed prosthesis that can replace one or more missing teeth. When implants are used, they may support the bridge. Otherwise, when implants are not used, they are supported by two or more sound natural teeth on either side of missing teeth. For single tooth replacement, we use crowns. Crowns are tooth-shaped restorative caps, which are fitted on the portion of the tooth above the gum.
- Pedodontics (Child Dentistry):
Pediatric dentists at Sabka Dentist in Baner provide various dental services for children like i) Comprehensive oral health assessment, ii)Preventive dental treatments like fluoride application, sealants, etc, iii)Oral Habit Counseling and Treatment (mouth breathing, thumb sucking, etc), iv)Extraction, v)Pulpectomy, vi) Space maintainers, etc.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Following cosmetic dental services can transform your smile!
- Bleaching: In-office whitening teeth procedures at Sabka Dentist in Baner can help you lighten and brighten your stained and dull teeth.
- Veneers: Veneers can beautify your smile! Veneers are covers that we bond to the front surface of teeth, for cosmetic enhancement. They are one of the popular choices to i) close spaces between teeth, ii) provide uniform color, shape, and symmetry, iii) repair broken or fractured teeth, and iv) make the teeth appear straight. Our dentists at Sabka Dentist in Baner offer both porcelain and composite veneers. Porcelain Veneers are stronger and less prone to staining than Composite Veneers. However, Composite Veneers are less costly and an ideal choice to repair small chips and flaws.
- Fillings: We do restoration of tooth cavities with permanent, tooth color and long-lasting cement-like composite resins.
- Laser Dentistry: We also use Laser in dentistry for i) Gum Contouring and ii) Gum Depigmentation.
- Composite bonding: This procedure involves the application of tooth-colored resin which is hardened with a specific wavelength of light to bond it with the tooth. It can make your teeth look flawless.
You should choose Sabka Dentist in Baner for the following reasons:
- We customize every patient’s treatment plan according to their dental issues.
- After every check-up, our dentists receive a printed copy of the diagnosis chart and quotation.
- The pricing of dental treatments is available online and at all our dental clinics. To check the prices, please click here.
- We follow all standard clinical protocols.
- We provide a print of invoice and receipt for all dental treatment solutions to patients.
- Our dental clinic is child-friendly.
- Our team of General Dentists and Specialist Dentists are up-to-date with the latest trends in dentistry.
- We are available not only on i) outpatient basis, but also ii) appointment basis.
- Sabka Dentist has convenient payment options like 0% interest EMI options with Bajaj Finserv / Capital Float / Snapmint EMI Network.
- Our clinics adopt STEEEP (S – Safety, T – Timely, E – Effective, E – Efficient, E – Equitable, P – Patient-centric) standards.
Bring your smile to its full glory with us!
When it comes to dental care, Sabka Dentist aims to provide state-of-the-art dental services to all our patients. Free checkups and X-ray consultations are also provided. We also maintain consistent follow-up with our patients, every 6 months. We are happy to receive new patients and will continue to affect more patients positively!
If you are particular about your dental health care, you ought to select the best when it involves oral checkups and treatments. Sabka Dentist is consistently rated as among the best dental clinics in Baner, Pune. At Sabka Dentist, patients not only receive world-class treatment for their tooth troubles but additionally get to enjoy among the finest in-clinic patient experiences across India. Irrespective of the background or occupation of an individual, we ensure that all of our patients feel comfortable and experience absolutely no troubles when approaching or getting their dental complications across to our dental specialists. We are one of the top dental clinic in Baner, Pune, and have a legacy that is unrivalled by any other dental clinic in Baner, Pune, India. Our dentists are some of the best dentists in Baner, Pune.
Sabka Dentist consistently makes it to the list of best dental hospitals in Baner, Pune, owing to our amazing team of dental experts and surgeons, and advanced facilities within our dental clinics. Sabka Dentist was established back in October 2010, with a single medical clinic in Vile Parle. Today, we have grown to around more than a 100 clinics in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Navi Mumbai, Thane. Our team works to encourage better oral health and help people today to truly feel and look good and proudly carry their smiles. No wonder, due to our team’s commitment and vision to help spread smiles across the world, we have frequently managed to get on the list of top dental hospitals in Baner, Pune.
So, next time you plan to visit a ‘teeth hospital in Baner’, Pune, we should be at the top of your list of dental hospitals in Baner, Pune. Consider us your own ‘Apna Dentist’; our dentists are some of the best dentists in Baner, Pune, and we can help you with your oral concerns so that you can carry on and spread happiness across with your wonderful smile.