Dental Clinic in Hiranandani Estate
Address: Hiranandani Estate Arcadia – Office No 402 ,4th Floor, Hiranandani Estate – Arcadia Shopping Centre, Central Ave, Thane West Maharashtra 400607.
Monday – Saturday 11 AM – 8 PM
About Sabka Dentist Dental Clinic in Hiranandani Estate
Dental treatment is something that cannot be neglected. Sensitivity, tooth pain, dry mouth, and bad breath are a part of dental problems. It is necessary to look after these dental problems. Hence, visiting a dentist and taking up utmost dental care by the dental expertise at Sabka Dentist dental clinic in Hiranandani Estate is recommended to maintain one’s oral health and hygiene.
Sabka Dentist, dental clinic in Hiranandani Estate aims to provide the most unparalleled dental experience at affordable rates.
Sabka Dentist are not only highly professional and precise about teeth related problems, but are also supremely concerned about one’s well being.
Sabka Dentist in Hiranandani Estate provides a confining environment with pain- free dental treatment. We work to provide better oral health to one and all. We provide high-standard dental treatment with the advantage of giving treatment at an affordable price. So the combination of the best treatment and affordable pricing will surely give you the optimal results and best dental experience.
Just in case you thought that was it, Sabka Dentist in Hiranandani Estate offers much more. Specialized and well-trained dentists, along with zero waiting policy for the ones that are restricted by time, high-end instruments with a dental team that creates a comfortable environment for lesser pain, or at times even painless procedures. The best dentists for a worthy dental treatment are available at Sabka Dentist, Hiranandani Estate.
Treatments given by Sabkadentist, dental clinic in Hiranandani Estate
- Complete dental checkup: Tooth decay is not easily visible to the naked eye. Hence, our dentists at Sabka Dentist judge the health of your teeth and gums to make sure they are in good shape. At Sabka Dentist, dental clinic in Hiranandani Estate, free checkup also includes an X-ray and consultation. It is necessary to visit the dentist at least twice a year for better results.
- Dental implants: Dental implants are artificial titanium tooth roots that are used to replace the missing teeth or to fill up the gap that is created because of tooth loss. People often lose their teeth when they meet with an accident or because of an injury. Tooth loss can also be the reason caused because of tooth decay. So to recover the missing teeth, dental implants are cemented to the very foundation of the gums at Sabka Dentist dental clinic in Hiranandani Estate.
- Root Canal: Are you experiencing a toothache or sensitivity when you drink hot coffee or eat sweet items? If yes, then you’re experiencing an extensive infection in the roots of the tooth. The prime solution is a root canal treatment, wherein the untreated or infected tissues of the damaged tooth are removed and replaced with a rubber-based filling that prevents any other materials from going in. The infected tooth is first cleaned with precision, and after adding the filling, the tooth is furthermore protected by adding a crown or cap. The best dentists at our dental clinic of Sabka Dentist at Hiranandani Estate will help you feel extremely comfortable during painful procedures.
- Orthodontics (Braces): A perfect smile or perfect teeth is something we all wish to have, don’t we? Misaligned teeth and crooked teeth can be fixed to obtain those perfect set of teeth, by the use of braces. We at Sabka Dentist Hiranandani Estate, have specialized orthodontics who will take care of straightening the teeth.
- Tooth Extraction: Untreated teeth is one of the major reasons for tooth extraction. Extracting a tooth is a simple procedure wherein the tooth is surgically removed from the alveolar, a socket in the jaw where the roots of the teeth are held. Our dentists at Sabka Dentist in Hiranandani Estate uses the high- tech instruments for extraction, with extreme precision, to provide you with a painless tooth removal experience.
- Dental Crown: Dental crowns are custom made crowns that cover the decayed or broken tooth by solving the tooth problems. So covering it with a dental crown, also known as a cap, is an artificial material that is created by the dentist in the laboratory in the shape of the tooth and is then placed and fitted using dental cement or adhesive. Sabka Dentist in Hiranandani Estate will make sure that the crown is securely placed and enlighten you on the aftercare of the crown.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Whiter teeth, confident smile, and a perfect set of teeth is all you wish for, right? Well, with the services and our dentists at Sabka Dentist in Hiranandani Estate, you can achieve all of that and more. Some of these services include:
- Teeth whitening (Bleaching): Teeth whitening is one of the most popular procedures that everyone wishes to get right. With the expertise dentists from our side, this will be done with a lot of ease. And, that will make you smile wide and bright, with extreme confidence.
- Bonding: Bonding involves repairing cracked teeth, or concealing discoloration of teeth, or even protecting the teeth from cavities or infections.
- Laser Dentistry: Our dentists at Sabka Dentist in Hiranandani Estate, perform this new dental procedure with their wide knowledge of the subject. Lasers are used by dentists inside the mouth to remove overgrown tissues or to reshape the gums or even to whiten teeth.
How to find a dentist nearby?
Know About the Services Offered:
It is necessary to get the information about the services offered by a dental clinic. If you are aware of your drawback, it will give you an idea of whether you must visit it or not.
Know About the Discounts:
Many clinics give discounts for different relations and treatments if they also get treatment from the clinic. Many others provide annual discounts and flossing free of charge. However, discount and prices cannot be the only issue to determine the best dental clinics.
You can search on the net to find the best clinics in your locality. However, you will need to search to get information about each clinic to choose the one that looks best for your necessities.
How can Sabka Dentist help?
Being one of the largest dental chains in Mumbai, Surat, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, and Pune, Sabka Dentist has 100 operating clinics with more than 500 dentists, and providing the best dental services at affordable rates is one of our many qualities that help you from differentiating us from other dental clinic. Our dentists are experts who have been trained and gained so much knowledge in dentistry and use their knowledge very effectively and efficiently at Sabka Dentist.
The dentists at Sabka Dentist have proved their consistency time and again, and through the figures like treatment of 10 million patients, conducting more than 1,50,000 root canals, more than 1,60,000 prosthetics, and many other dental treatments. The dentists at Sabka dentist are very well equipped in such a way that they provide quality dental treatment to one and all.
The culture at Sabka Dentist is not only highly professional, but also provides a very comfortable and homely environment. Our dentists treat our patients with the utmost care and always assure that they are their priority. We promote hard work, self-discipline, honesty, aspiration, and ambition. We keep the needs of our patients first and our developed values go hand in hand with that.
High-quality standards of dental hygiene and health is the topmost priority at Sabka Dentist. We create a trustworthy environment and make sure everything is open to the patients. The main goal is for our patients to feel like it is a treatment or experience that they want to undergo with minimal pain, and not the one that they have to.
Along with quality dentistry, we also aim to provide these services at rates that are affordable for everyone to pay. We intend to not follow the crowd, but we also keep a standard rate that does not seem like we are burning a hole in the patient’s pocket. We strive to achieve these goals by following strict protocols and adhering to the ADA.
We believe in a customer-friendly service and communication. We want to be there for our patients as and when they need us, and otherwise too. A patient’s oral health is just as important as anything else, and we make sure that they believe the same.