Hello Mumbai people,
A good-looking smile enhances one’s face value. However, a stained and discoloured set of teeth can make us diffident and cognizant while smiling. A bad set of teeth can also be a result of medicine especially consisting of antibiotics, sequence smoking, habitual intake of alcohol, coffee or tea obsession, etc. However, do not drop heart as effective teeth whitening are now possible, and also affordable by visiting our dental clinic in Mumbai
With the advancement in technology and dentistry, our clinics in Mumbai have the latest equipment that enable us to provide treatments at affordable cost. Although these treatments used to be very costly till some time back, they are now extremely reasonable. Besides, with more advanced technology and techniques being used, the result is very much close to the usual look. Hurry up and visit our dentist and get yourself a perfect set of teeth to smile like you have never before!
- Dental cleanings:A teeth cleaning done by a certified dental hygienist aims to detach plaque around the gum margins, calculus and stains that have gradually gathered on the teeth. Even after doing the routine; brushing and flossing your teeth and gums, calculus can develop and can create advanced dental problem.
- Fillings:A filing is done when your dentist will detach the decayed portion of the tooth and then refill the area of the tooth where the decayed material was once. Fillings are also used to rebuild cracked or broken teeth and teeth that have been worn down from mishap. Fillings help to replace teeth damaged by decay back to their normal functionality, and can put a stop to further problems. Dentist will reconsider a number of factors when choosing which type of filling material is best for you. It includes gold, silver, coloured material, porcelain, and a special type of glass depending on your budget and requirement.
- Root Canal:A root canal helps you to save your natural tooth by getting rid of infected tooth as it removes infected pulp from inside of the tooth and then its cleaned, filled and sealed. Getting a root canal is one of the most effective and painless treatment in the long run.
- Teeth Whitening:A teeth whitening lightens teeth and helps to remove stains and discoloration. Teeth whitening is the most requested treatment. Whitening is among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because it improves how your teeth look. Under this process the teeth will appear whiter. This is often achieved by using bleaching and non-bleaching products.
- Implants:A dental implantis a tooth root that is positioned into the jawbone beneath the gum line to replace lost tooth in that area. Dental implants also benefit general oral health because they do not have to be secured to other teeth, like bridges. Implants have an advantage as it looks like natural teeth. It can fill the gap between the teeth. It can help you to eat in an easy way.
- Bridges:Abridgeis made up of two crowns one on eachtoothon either side of the gap. These two securingteeth are used most commonly to entirely cover a damaged tooth by putting a cap. It strengthens the tooth and improves the tooth’s appearance.
- Orthodontics:An orthodontist is a type of dentist who specializes in straightening the teeth position. A dentist can fill cavities and encourage you to floss, but an orthodontist can help straighten teeth. If you have a problem while eating or have spacing issue, this process may involve braces for further procedure.
- Nutritional counselling:A nutrition counselling is an ongoing process in which a health professional, usually a registered dietitian, works with an individual to assess his or her usual dietary intake and identify areas where change is needed. Nutritional counselling is important for daily lifestyle as it helps to maintain better set of teeth for a long run.
The extent of training and clinical experience that a prospective dentist has, particularly with regard to specialty procedures.
- Treatments offered:
If you are looking for a specific treatment or product brand, it is crucial that you inquire as to whether a given practice serves to it.
If you are in a scenario in which you are asked to refer another patient for treatment, you should inquire as to the specifics of the referral process.
- Dental Technologies:
Is your dentist investing in new technologies to help improve the patient experience and enhance the treatment process? Although these technologies will not necessarily improve treatment outcome, they can have an impact on aspects of the treatment experience. Contradicting our previous statements where we say because of modern technology, we charge less.
- Patient Comforts:
Dental anxiety is common to the point that many practices offer a variety of services catered towards patient comfort.Ask your patient what comforts them and try offering that during initial consultation.
The cost of dental care can fluctuate significantly from person to person and case to case, based on a variety of factors.
Sabka Dentist has more than 100 dental clinics across Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Dombivli and Kalyan.
We have treated more than 1 million patients with more than 2,00,000 Root Canals, 2,50,000 Crowns and Bridges, 10,000 Implants and more than 20,000 Braces or orthodontic treatments.
We have expert dentists who are specialised in each of the above services at all our dental clinics.
Sabka Dentist Dental Clinics offer:
- Best Dental Treatments
- Affordable Low Costs
- No Cost EMI Facility
- Free Dental Check up
Our aim is to provide the best dental treatment experience to all of our patients.
We want to make sure that all of our patients walk out of our clinic fully satisfied and with a good set of teeth to smile and shine.
We can assure you that Sabka Dentist is one of the best dental clinics in Mumbai with excellent dentist to serve you according to your needs and make sure you don’t feel insecure about your smile. We try to provide good service to all of our clients.
- We are amiddle-class company with middle-class values.
- Our core principles are based on middle-class values – hard work, self-discipline, thrift, honesty, aspiration, and ambition.
- Our culture empowers and equips our Dentists to provide quality treatment to all our patients.
- We ensure that everyone within the organization has a level playing field.
- We focus is on quality and not on simply following the crowd to be popular.
We promote continuous transformation, research, networking coupled with knowledge sharing and collaboration. Sabka dentist helps to excel and introduce internal development along with good leadership values and virtues.
In order to spread public awareness, we provide free dental check-ups.
We are here to create a better world by improving one smile at a time!
In case you are particular about your dental hygiene, you must choose the best when it pertains to oral checkups and treatments. Sabka Dentist is consistently ranked as one of the best dental clinics in Mumbai. At Sabka Dentist, patients not just obtain top-notch treatment for their oral problems, but also get to experience among the best in-clinic patient experience across India. Regardless of the background or occupation of an individual, we ensure that all of our patients feel comfortable and experience absolutely no challenges when approaching or getting their problems across to our dental surgeons. We are one of the top dental clinic chains in Mumbai and have a legacy that is unparalleled by any other dental clinic in Mumbai, India.
Sabka Dentist consistently makes it to the list of best dental hospitals in Mumbai, owing to our great team of dental specialists and doctors, and cutting edge facilities within our dental clinics. Sabka Dentist was started way back in October 2010, with a single facility in Vile Parle. Currently, we have grown to around more than 100 clinics in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Navi Mumbai, Thane. The Sabka Dentist team constantly strives to encourage better dental health and aid men, women and children to truly feel and look good, and proudly carry their smiles. No wonder, due to our team’s devotion and vision to help spread smiles across the world, we have consistently made it to the list of top dental hospitals in Mumbai.
So, next time you are planning to visit a ‘teeth hospital in Mumbai’, we should be at the top of your list of dental hospitals in Mumbai. Consider us your own ‘Apna Dentist’; we can help you with your dental problems so that you can always spread joy and happiness across with your beautiful smile.
Our Dental Clinics in Mumbai
Address: 5, Gr Floor, Vasant Village, Behind Vora Medical Opp. Jaslok Farshan, Near Andheri Rly Station SN Rd, Sampada Society, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400069.
Address: Flat No: 202/B-3, Greenland CHS Ltd, Near ICICI Bank, Opp Bagerker College, Next to Jyoti Restaurant, J.B. Nagar, S B Singh Colony, J B Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059.
Address: Shop No-2A, Takshila Bldg. No-29 CHS, Opp. Model Town and Apollo Garage Near ICICI ATM and Pearl Residency, Takshila, Takshila Colony, Indira Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093.
Address: Shop no. – 14, Ground Floor, Madhav Nagar Building Behind Merwan ‘s, Opposite Bank of Baroda Next to Bus Depot, Swami Vivekananda Rd, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400058.
Address: Shop No-2, Atlantis Building, Near 7 Bungalows Garden, Opp. HDFC Bank, Next to Monalisa Saloon, J. P. Road, Aram Nagar Part 1, Aram Nagar, Versova, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053.
Address: Shop No-45, 1st Floor, Gopal Mansion, Above Janta Book Depot, Near Bandra talaav and PWC Building, Gurunanak Road (Station Road), Bandra, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050.
Address: Shop No 4, Ground Floor, Sada Smruti Tower CHS Ltd, Opp Maxus Mall, Next to Ribbons and Balloons Temba Road, Geeta Nagar, Bhayander West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 401101.
Address: Shop No-13, Gr Floor, Goverdhan Nagar 41 Wing Poisar Gymkhana Road, Kandivali ( West) Mumbai 400067.
Address: Gr Floor, Saraswati Niwas, Near Laxmi Chaya Building, Near Deepak Hotel, Eksar Road, Babhai Naka, Borivali (W), Kamdhenu Society, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092.
Address: Shop no.4, Nimesh Kunj, Opp Jain Mandir, Mandpeshwar Road, Near Gokul Hotel, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092.
Address: Shop No 6 Sunny Estate building no 2 Sion Trombay Road, Near to IDBI bank, Opp Dena Bank, Near to Diamond Garden, Chembur East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400071.
Address: Shop No 2, Daulat Shirin CHS Ltd, Near Colaba Post Office, Opp. to Baptist Church, 31 Colaba Road, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400005.
Address: 7-A Sarvodaya Bhuvan, Opp. Apna Bazar, Beside Anugraha Restaurant, Gokhale Road (North), Bhawani Sankar, Dadar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400028.
Address: Shop No 1, Near Canara Bank, Behind Bhatla Devi Mandir, S.V.Road, Dr. Ambedkar Udyan, Maratha Colony, Dahisar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400068.
Address: Shop No 16, Ground Floor, Orbit Grand Rehab C – Wing, N.M.Joshi Marg Opp: BMC Office G-South Ward, West, Fitwala Rd, Elphinstone, Saidham Nagar, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013.
Address: Shop no 1 Ground Floor Megh Ratan CHS. Ltd Junction of Tilak Road, and, Derasar Ln, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400077.
Address: B-105, 1st Floor, Bhaveshwar Plaza, Opp. to Shreyas Cinema, Next to Sapna Hospital, L.B.S Marg, Nityanand Nagar, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400086.
Address: Shop No-1, B-Wing, Satellite Garden 1 CHS, Near Gokuldham, Ridhhi Gardens, Gen. A.K. Vaidya Marg, Azad Nagar, Gokuldham Colony, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400063.
Address: Shop No-10 Anand Vatika Society, Next to ICICI Direct Opp. Mcdonalds Restaurant, S.V. Road, Siddharth Nagar 4, Shri Nagar, Goregaon West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400062.
Address: Shop No-4, Vasant Utsav Rangoli Building, Near Southern Treat Hotel, 120 feet Road, Thakur Village, Kandivali East, Mumbai 400101.
Address: Shop No-21, Gr Floor, Raj Heights CHS, Near Dominos, Opp. Shivsena Office, MG Road, Kandivali (W), Gaothan, Bohra Colony, Dahanukar Wadi, Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400067.
Address: Shop No-14, Shree Datta Krupa CHS, Opp. to Voltas House, Dr. B. Ambedkar Marg, Lalbaug, Chinchpokali, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012.
Address: Shop no: 4, Karambhoomi Building, Mori Road, Near Mahim Church and, and TV Town Electronics, Opp. Makhdoomi Hotel, Mahim (West), Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400016.
Address: Shop No 3, Dhiraj Apartment, Poddar Road, Near Goal Garden, Primal Nagar,, Malad East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400097.
Address: Shop No 2, Darshan House, CTS no 834, Mamlatdarwadi main road, Malad (west), Mumbai 400 064.
Address: Shop No-13, Saifee Park Building – C, Opp. Mazagaon Post Office Dr. E. Mascharenhas Marg, Mustafa Bazar, Mazgaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400010.
Address: Shanti Plaza, Shop No 16, Ground Floor, Bldg No S/1 Opposite to Sector 5, Sector 11, Shanti Nagar, Mira Road East, Mira Bhayander, Maharashtra 401107.
Address: Shop No-10, Gala Kunj Apartments, Opp. Vani Vidyalaya School, Next Khotari Sweet, J. N. Road, Mulund West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400080.
Address: Shop no 3, Martin Commercial Complex, P2, Pocket Of Group Housing Scheme, Village Achole, Tal: Vasai, Yashvant Viva Twp, Nalasopara East, Thane, Maharashtra 401209.
Address: Shop No 12, Oshiwara Ekdant CHS Ltd, Next to Great Home Super Market, Opp. Mohan Medical, Andheri Link Road Extension, Mhada Lay-Out, Oshiwara, Jogeshwari West, Anand Nagar, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400102.
Address: Ground Floor, IOC Petrol Pump,, Opp. IIT Mumbai Main Gate, Powai, BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076.
Address: 13, Jayant Apt., Opp. ICICI Prudential Building, Near Century Bazar, A.M. Marg, Prabhadevi, Century Bazaar, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400025.
Address: Shop No 2B, 311 Vidyanagari Marg Near General Hospital, Next Bhatta Medical Store, Kolivery Village, Vidya Nagari, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098.
Address: Shop No. 9, Sujata Rajpipla CHS Ltd, 27-C, Opp. Santacruz Police Station, Juhu Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400054.
Address: 201, Bansari Bhuvan Building, Ground Floor, Sion Main Road Next to Union Bank of India, Opposite Domino ‘s Pizza, Sion East, Sion, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400022.
Address: Flat G-07, Minal Apartment, Opp. Navin Thakkar Hall, Shradhanand Rd, Navpada, Vile Parle East, Vile Parle, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400057.
Address: Shop No.1, Empire House, S.V. Road, Opp. Irla Petrol pump, Irla, Vile Parle West, Mumbai 400056.
Address: Bldg no 11, A Wing, Ambo Patil Estates, Near Banjara Hotel Above Canara Bank, Opp. Reliance Smart, Tirupati Nagar, Virar West, Maharashtra 401303.