Dental Clinic in Virar West
Address: Bldg no 11, A Wing, Ambo Patil Estates, Near Banjara Hotel Above Canara Bank, Opp. Reliance Smart, Tirupati Nagar, Virar West, Maharashtra 401303.
Monday – Saturday 11 AM – 8 PM
- General Dentistry: Good oral hygiene and health are of importance. That’s why, our dentists believe that everyone should see their general dentist every 6 months, whether they have a dental problem or not. It helps in the early detection of any oral problem.
- X – Rays: Radiovisiography (RVG) allows us to capture and store digital radiographs for patients. Also, they have negligible radiation exposure.
- Oral Surgery: At Sabka Dentist in Virar West, one can have painless removal or extraction of teeth in case of i) loose teeth, ii) extensive decay, iii)root piece, iv)impacted tooth, etc.
- Periodontics (Oral Prophylaxis): Sometimes, regular brushing and flossing will not suffice to get rid of stain and calculus deposits on teeth. That is why we recommend everyone to come for cleaning and polishing every 6 months to maintain healthy gums. We make use of an ultrasonic scaler that can easily remove tartar & plaque from the teeth surface and below the gum line. Post scaling, polishing follows to smoothen the teeth surface. We also give demonstrations of right brushing techniques, use of oral hygiene aids such as interdental brush, gum stimulator, etc
- Periodontics (Treatment of Gums): Long-standing plaque and tartar can cause irritation and inflammation of the gums called gingivitis. Untreated gingivitis may advance to periodontitis. Symptoms of periodontitis may include bleeding swollen gums, loose teeth, the appearance of gaps in between teeth, bad breath, etc. Certain medical problems like diabetes, pregnancy, chemotherapy, etc can be associated and make one more cause to gum disease.
- Orthodontic Treatment (Braces): Orthodontic Treatment primarily treats malocclusion. You may be in need for orthodontic treatment if you have increased protrusion, retrusion, deep bite, crossbite, or open bite. There are many other reasons for orthodontic treatment, but the ones above are the most common. We also have Expertise orthodontists in house at Sabka Dentist in Virar West. Appliances are also provided in case of oral habits like mouth breathing, thumb sucking, etc. At Sabka dentist in virar west we have different types of braces available – Metal braces, Ceramic (tooth-colored) braces, Lingual braces and Invisible braces.
- Endodontics (Root canal treatment): In a cavity, the bacteria reach the pulp chamber or root canal that also contains the nerve supply of the tooth. This may result in excruciating pain and make root canal treatment necessary. Symptoms include: i) Tooth pain that may exaggerate during night, ii) Increased sensitivity to hot and cold fluids, iii) Difficulty in chewing (tooth tender to touch or percussion), and iv) Swelling (Not always). Thus, root canal treatment at Sabka Dentist in Virar west involves the replacement of infected dental pulp in a carious tooth with inert and biocompatible gutta-percha material. Root canal treatment in Virar west usually requires 2 – 3 visits at Dental clinic. Although, we also offer single sitting root canal treatment. This tooth is then brought back to form and function by restoring with a crown. Our specialised endodontists at Sabka Dentist in Virar West will indicate root canal treatment for patients if there is a need for the treatment.
- Prosthodontics (Dental Implants): Prosthodontics dental implant treatment is the dental specialty about the diagnosis, treatment planning for artificial tooth and rehabilitation of clinical conditions associated with missing teeth.Missing teeth should be replaced as soon as possible. If ignored the surrounding teeth will move into the space created by missing teeth. Dental implants are endosseous surgical fixtures, which has the following 3 parts:
- Implant screw: Implant screw is a titanium (metallic) screw-like structure that is surgically inserted into the jaw bone to substitute the root portion of missing teeth. It takes approx 3 – 6 months of the treatment before going ahead to the next procedure, to promote healing of the missing gap.
- Abutment: An abutment is put over the implant screw, that connects the implant screw and crown.
- Crown: Crown is the replacement tooth that then sits above abutment.
- Prosthodontics (Crowns, Bridges & Dentures): When implants are not possible because of reasons like high cost, insufficient bone height, etc, one can opt for a fixed crown for single tooth replacement or fixed bridge for the replacement of more than one teeth. Dentures can replace all (Complete Denture) or few missing teeth (Cast Partial Denture), to restore the oral health and its function. Sometimes, patients may need to just reline/rebase their current loose-fitting denture instead of again fabricating a new denture, which is also done at our clinic.
- Pedodontics (Child Dentistry):The number one childhood dental disease is dental caries or cavities. Pediatric dentists at Sabka Dentist in Virar West provide various dental services for children and their oral health like i) Comprehensive oral health assessment, ii)Preventive dental treatments like fluoride application, sealants, etc, iii)Oral Habit Counseling & Treatment (tongue thrusting, thumb sucking, etc), iv)Extraction or Removal, v)Pulpectomy (Root canal for children), etc.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Following dental services can help you improve the aesthetics of your smile:
- Teeth Whitening: While there may be many teeth whitening options available, dentist-supervised in-office treatments at Sabka Dentist in Virar West remain the most recommended for lightening and brightening your stained teeth.
- Smile Makeover ( Veneers): Veneers can beautify your smile. Veneers are covers that we bond to the anterior surface of teeth, for cosmetic enhancement. Veneers treatment At sabka dentist in Virar west are one of the popular choices to i) close missing gap or spaces between teeth, ii) provide natural tooth color, shape, and symmetry, iii) repair broken or fractured teeth, and iv) make the teeth appear aligned in position. Our dentists at Sabka Dentist in Virar West proffer both ceramic and composite veneers.
- Fillings: We do restoration of tooth cavities, facets, abrasion, attrition, etc with permanent, tooth color and long-lasting cement-like composite resins. We also use different types of glass ionomer cement.
- Laser Dentistry: We also use Laser in dentistry for treating the following: i) Crown lengthening and ii) Depigmentation of gums.
- We customize every patient’s treatment plan according to their dental ailment.
- After every check-up, our dentists receive a print of the diagnosis chart and quotation.
- The pricing of dental treatments is listed online and at all our dental clinics. To check the cost, please visit our Dental Treatment Price list
- We conform by all standard clinical protocols.
- We also provide a printed copy of the invoice and receipt for all treatments to patients.
- Our dental clinic is kid-friendly. Our expertised dentists aims to provide or serve the best dental care available to maintain your child’s oral health.
- The team of Specialist Dentists at Sabka dentist in Virar West are experts and give up-to-date with the latest in dentistry.
- We are available on i) outpatient basis and ii) on appointment basis.
- Sabka Dentist has easy payment options like 0% interest EMI options with Bajaj Finserv / Capital Float / Snapmint EMI Network.
- STEEEP stands for
Sabka Dentist in Virar West is committed to providing the highest standards of excellence, under one roof. We also provide Free check-ups & X-ray consultations. We also maintain follow-up with our patients every 6 months. We welcome new patients and will continue to provide the best dental solutions to all our patients!
In case you are particular about your dental care, you need to select the best when it pertains to oral checkups and treatments. Sabka Dentist is consistently rated as among the best dental clinics in Virar West, Mumbai. At Sabka Dentist, people not just receive world-class treatment for their tooth problems, but will also get to enjoy one of the best in-clinic patient experience across India. No matter the background or career of an individual, we guarantee that all of our patients feel at ease and face absolutely no difficulties when approaching or getting their dental complications across to our dental specialists. We are amongst the top dental clinic chains in Virar West, Mumbai, and have a legacy which is unparalleled by any other dental clinic in Virar West, Mumbai, India. Our dentists are some of the best dentists in Virar West, Mumbai.
Sabka Dentist frequently makes it to the list of best dental hospitals in Virar West, Mumbai, owing to our great team of dental specialists and doctors, and state-of-the-art facilities within our dental clinics. Sabka Dentist was started way back in October 2010, with a single facility in Vile Parle. Currently, we have grown to around more than a 100 clinics in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Navi Mumbai, Thane. Our team works to encourage better oral health and help men, women and children to truly feel and look good, and proudly carry their smiles. No wonder, because of our team’s perseverance and vision to help spread smiles across the world, we have consistently made it on the list of top dental hospitals in Virar West, Mumbai.
So, next time you plan on visiting a ‘teeth hospital in Virar West’, Mumbai, we should be at the top of your list of dental hospitals in Virar West, Mumbai. Consider us your own ‘Apna Dentist’; our dentists are some of the best dentists in Virar West, Mumbai, and we can help you with your tooth concerns so that you can continue to spread happiness across with your enchanting smile.