Dental Clinic in Lalbaug
Address: Shop No-14, Shree Datta Krupa CHS, Opp. to Voltas House, Dr. B. Ambedkar Marg, Lalbaug, Chinchpokali, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012.
Phone Number: 082918 19579
Our dentists in Lalbaug believe in providing state-of-the-art quality dental treatments to all our patients. We maintain optimum clinical standards. Our dentists in Lalbaug are eminent service providers of dental care, who are up-to-date with the latest dental techniques and technologies.
For all treatments, be it teeth whitening or an advanced dental implant, our dentists in Lalbaug offer highly customized treatment plans, which aim at matching the requirements of individual patients.
We believe that a dental clinic visit should not be anything less than a pleasant experience. So, our dentists in Lalbaug walk an extra mile to make the patients feel at home. Our dentists in Lalbaug are known for their exceptional results, such that they receive positive feedback, which helps us grow more.
Sabka Dentist has a mission of making dentistry accessible to everyone at affordable prices. We aim at making the smile of the patients whole again.
Thus, your search for the best dentist in Lalbaug stops at Sabka Dentist!
- General Dentistry:We recommend that each individual should get dental check-up done every 6 months. We provide free check-up and x-ray consultation. We also provide oral hygiene instructions like brushing technique, flossing correctly, etc. Most importantly, we believe in making our patients aware of common dental problems and their prevention. This will help to address dental problems at a very early stage, which will otherwise delay the progression of oral diseases.
- Oral Surgery:One can have painless removal or extraction of tooth, with minimal trauma to investing tissues, such that there is no postoperative problem. The dentist will indicate extraction if the tooth has mobility, gross decay or if there is any other reason. We have qualified dentists in Lalbaug with a postgraduate degree of Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. They are also efficient in performing other oral surgeries like extraction of impacted wisdom teeth, surgeries to insert dental implants and many other oral surgeries.
- Periodontics:Cleaning, Scaling and Polishing: Ultrasonic device removes tartar and plaque from the teeth surface. Polishing follows this. Our dentists in Lalbaug recommend to get scaling done every 6 months to maintain healthy gums.
- Periodontics or Treatment Of Gums:Periodontal diseases, also commonly referred to as Gum disease, is the leading cause of tooth loss in adults. This disease may also have an association with heart disease, diabetes, and many other systemic diseases. Thus, our periodontists and dentists in Lalbaug provide comprehensive periodontal treatment. It involves root planing, curettage, flap surgery, and bone grafting.
- Orthodontic Treatment with Braces:Orthodontic treatment closes gaps in between teeth, aligns crowded teeth and pushes back protruding teeth. We have orthodontic experts in our dental clinic in Lalbaug. They provide orthodontic options like metal and ceramic tooth-colored braces.
- Endodontics: Root canal treatment:Root canal treatment is a sequential procedure of replacing infected dental pulp in a carious tooth with inert gutta-percha material. Our dentists in Lalbaug indicate root canal treatment if needed. We also offer single sitting root canal treatments. We also have Endodontic experts (root canal experts) at our dental clinic in Lalbaug.
- Prosthodontics: Crowns, Bridges and Dentures:One should replace missing tooth as soon as possible. Otherwise, mesial drift, which is the tendency of teeth to move in mesial direction within the arch, will close the gap produced by missing teeth over time. Our dentists in Lalbaug offer multiple options. Different fixed prosthetics available are crowns, bridges, and implants. Removable options include partial/complete dentures.
- Prosthodontics: Dental Implant:Dental Implant is a permanent fixture that resembles our natural tooth root. The dental implant has 3 components: Implant screw, Abutment, and Crown. Implant screw is a titanium screw-like structure, which anchors into jawbone. On top of the implant screw, abutment is placed. This is followed by Crown, which is the replacement tooth that sits on top of abutment. It is placed in two-three phases and 3 – 6 months lapses between the first two phases for promoting healing.
- Pedodontics: Child Dentistry:Parents often ignore problems in their children’s teeth because of the common notion that milk teeth will fall away anyway. However, milk teeth are important. They are needed for speech, eating and maintaining space for permanent teeth. If milk teeth are healthy, then the permanent teeth will most likely be healthy and will erupt in correct position. Experienced Pediatric Dentists in Lalbaug to treat your child, provide services for children like general check-up, cavity detection, correct method of brushing, fluoride application, pit and fissure sealants, and fillings. We also provide habit-breaking appliances to children with oral habits like thumb sucking, tongue thrusting, and other oral habits.
- Cosmetic Dentistry:An attractive smile is a great social asset. We realize this and provide the following dental services to enhance your smile:
- Teeth Whitening:Don’t feel shy about stained and dull teeth! Our dentists in Lalbaug also offer teeth whitening treatment, which lightens and brightens the teeth. Thereby, it helps in removing stains and discoloration from the tooth surface. Your dream of having a stunning white smile can be turned into reality!
- Smile Makeover:Veneers can be a possible solution to help you achieve the look you desire! Veneer is a thin layer of tooth-like material, which is bonded to the existing tooth surface with minimal preparation, to improve aesthetics. They are a popular choice to close spaces between teeth, provide uniform color, shape, and symmetry, repair broken or fractured teeth, and make the teeth appear straight. Our dentists in Lalbaug offer ceramic as well as composite veneer.
- Cavity filling:Restoration of tooth cavities and core buildup is done with permanent tooth-colored and long-lasting cements like imported composite resins.
- Laser Dentistry: We also use Laser for treating:
- Gummy smile by crown lengthening
- High frenum attachment to improve speech and tongue movement
Selecting a dentist, who meets your needs and expectations, is a daunting decision. So, don’t wait until a problem forces you to find a dentist. Instead, act before you suffer a serious problem as this may save you time, money, and severe ache.
Here are 10 tips to find a Dentist in Lalbaug:
- Is the office hours convenient (Is the dentist available as per your availability)?
- Is the location convenient?
- Does their dental plan suit you?
- Are you informed about the information on the fees of dental services before your treatment is scheduled?
- Good communication and conversation skills
- Modern dental technology
- Affordable fees
- During emergencies, what is the protocol for patient during office hours or after office hours or when the doctor is away?
- Patients are notified or reminded before their checkup or treatment?
- Are easy payment options available?
Here at Sabka Dentist in lalbaug follows the STEEEP fundamental policy:
STEEEP stands for :
STEEEP is used by the ADA as a standard measure of quality care. We suggest that Dental clinics should try to provide services that are safe by avoiding pain and discomfort to patients. They should give timely treatment and minimize delay by ensuring time-bound treatments. Dentist in lalbaug understands these policies well and perform their duties efficiently.
Sabka Dentist is the largest chains of Dental Clinics in India, with 100+ successful branches running in Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Ahmedabad, and Bangalore. They have a team of 550+ excellent dentists. Our Dentist in Lalbaug are experts from the best dental institutes and hospitals in India.
At Sabka Dentist, we believe in creating beautiful smiles and in providing the best possible treatment solutions. We focus on preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. provide unparalleled dental services with high-quality standards of dental hygiene in a comfortable and relaxing environment.
We follow standard clinical protocols to achieve consistent and predictable outcomes. Our post-treatment follow up team communicates with patients to ensure good patient compliance and clinical results. It is reinforcing to receive patient feedback. We value and appreciate each feedback. Accordingly, we try to work better.
We believe that Smiling customers are the happiest!
If you are particular about your dental health care, you should select the best when it comes to oral checkups and treatments. Sabka Dentist is consistently graded as among the best dental clinics in Lalbaug, Mumbai. At Sabka Dentist, people not just obtain top-notch treatment for their oral complications, but will also get to enjoy among the best in-clinic patient experience across India. Irrespective of the background or career of an individual, we make sure that all of our patients feel at ease and experience no issues when approaching or conveying their dental complications across to our dentists. We are amongst the top dental clinic chains in Lalbaug, Mumbai, and have a legacy that is unparalleled by any other dental clinic in Lalbaug, Mumbai, India. Our dentists are undoubtedly some of the best dentists in Lalbaug, Mumbai.
Sabka Dentist often makes it to the list of best dental hospitals in Lalbaug, Mumbai, owing to our great team of dental experts and surgeons, and state of the art facilities within our dental clinics. Sabka Dentist was started back in October 2010, with a single facility in Vile Parle. Today, we have grown to around more than 100 clinics in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Navi Mumbai, Thane. Our team works to encourage better oral health and help people today to feel and look good and proudly carry their smiles. No wonder, resulting from our team’s determination and vision to help spread smiles across the world, we have consistently managed to get to the list of top dental hospitals in Lalbaug, Mumbai.
Hence, the next time you are planning to visit a ‘teeth hospital in Lalbaug’, Mumbai, we should be at the top of your list of dental hospitals in Lalbaug, Mumbai. Consider us your own ‘Apna Dentist’; our dentists are some of the best dentists in Lalbaug, Mumbai, and we will help you with your tooth troubles so that you can carry on and spread joy and happiness across with your beautiful smile.