Dental Clinic in Kondhwa
Address: 3rd Floor, Unit No. 310 & 311, Piccaso Plaza, Kondhwa Rd, above Jyoti Restaurant, Kurd, Pune, Maharashtra 411048.
Monday – Saturday 11 AM – 8 PM
About Sabka Dentist in Kondhwa
Are you looking for a relaxed and calming dental experience? Then search no more! Sabka Dentist in Kondhwa is equipped with high end dental instruments, a plush dental clinic, highly educated dentists who perform procedures that are affordable.
With the best dentists at Kondhwa, one does not need to fear about his or her oral health. Learnt from the best, our dentists put to use their knowledge in a way that also educates the patients and make them feel nothing is hidden. it is all transparent and right in front of them, whatever is being done.
Our dentists at Sabka Dentist in Kondhwa build a foundation of trust, eliminating the fear and the notion of how dental treatment is painful ; thus raising awareness about oral health and dental care.
One visit to Sabka Dentist in Kondhwa is all you need to inculcate the desire for oral or mouth care. We also perform post-treatment follow ups since we have immense concern for them.
Dentistry is something that cannot be done in a hurry. But we, at Sabka Dentist care about you and your time, hence we try to make the best use of your time given to us. For a pleasant dental service, Sabka Dentist in Kondhwa is the dental clinic to visit.
Treatments we offer at Kondhwa
- General Dentistry:
A dental checkup is a necessity at least once in 6 months. We, at Sabka Dentist in Kondhwa provide free dental consultation. Our dentists will explain to you your dental issue, and then allocate you dates for further treatment, or even perform the procedure there and then, if it is necessary.
- Dental X-ray: That pain in your tooth sometimes cannot be identified directly by just having a look at it. It is usually checked with the help of an X-ray, which is provided free of cost at Sabka Dentist in Kondhwa. The teeth are first cleaned, and then the X-ray machine is positioned alongside your head to record images of your mouth. The X-ray is then produced and handed over to the patient while elaborating on what exact issue is.
- Root Canal: Root canal eliminates the weakened tissue, and saves the tooth from further decaying. Root canal is a long procedure, sometimes it may take 4-5 sessions. The patient’s tooth is made numb by the anaesthesia, and then using the hand files, the infection is removed. The gap is then filled with a material called Gutta Percha, which is bio compatible. The tooth is then covered with a crown or cap, depending on the one the patient chooses. It may sound like a time consuming and complex procedure, but is handled and carried out with ease by the best dentists at Sabka Dentist in Kondhwa.
- Orthodontics (Braces): Improperly positioned teeth are rearranged and aligned properly with the help of braces. A smile is usually the first thing someone notices, and misaligned teeth make it all the more difficult to get that perfect smile. Crooked teeth are not what someone wishes for, but to fix that, we have the best orthodontists at Sabka Dentist in Kondhwa.
- Periodontics: Periodontics is the treatment of periodontal diseases, also known as gum disease, wherein the gums have entirely been decayed or infected. This sometimes even leads to severe toothache or loss of tooth. Sabka Dentist has periodontics surgeons who either prescribe antibiotics or perform surgical procedures like draining of the abscess.
- Dental Crown:
Dental crowns act like a layer of protection for the damaged tooth, usually when a root canal is performed. It plays the role of an actual tooth, and varies in material and accordingly, prices too. Sabka Dentist offers some of the most popular options for crowns such as non-precious metal, porcelain, and all-ceramic. With the best dentists at Sabka Dentist, Kondhwa, one does not need to think twice before this, since our specialised dentists guide our patients well by explaining everything in detail to them .
- Dental implants: Dentures are those appliances which you may have seen at your grandparents’ house. It is used as a replacement for missing teeth, usually due to shrinking of bones and gums. However, there are appliances known as overdentures, that are very similar to dentures, and the only difference being that they are held by dental implants, which are small screws inserted into your jawbone. Our dental clinic at Kondhwa have the best implantologists who will let you know what is best for you.
- Teeth cleaning: Really, is anyone a fan of yellow teeth or smelly breath? The yellowness of teeth is usually caused by plaque and tartar that leaves deposits on the teeth. In simple words, these are bacteria infested film and calculus that spoil the look of your teeth. Hence, teeth cleaning is an essentiality of its own. Equipped with the best dentists at Kondhwa, Sabka Dentist provides precise cleaning sessions.
- Cosmetic dentistry: Cosmetic surgery basically involves correcting how your teeth look or appear, i.e., treatments like teeth whitening, veneers, laser dentistry etc. These concepts can be explained as follows :
- Teeth whitening: Teeth usually darken with age, due to the excess consumption of colored items (food or beverages) or also smoking and other reasons. We at Sabka Dentist, can make your teeth look presentable.
- Veneers: Veneers help close the gaps between teeth, or tend to protect chipped, cracked teeth. They are made of porcelain and help that one cracked, misaligned teeth match with the rest of the set.
- Laser Dentistry: This new aspect in the dental field is performed with caution by our expert dentists to improve the look of the teeth as well as to fix inner mouth issues like speech issues, tongue movement etc.
How to find a dentist in Kondhwa ?
Finding the right dentist, is just as tough as finding the right physician, orthopaedic, cardiologist and so on. But to make it easier, we at Sabka Dentist, have devised a list of things that you need to consider while making such a grave choice.
Some of these are as follows:
- Ask your family or friends for recommendations.
- Search for a dentist within your parameters.
- Do you feel safe and comfortable at the dental clinic?
- Is the dentist explaining every treatment to you beforehand?
- Does the dental clinic adhere to dental protocols?
- Is the clinic clean and hygienic ?
- Is it financially beneficial to you, in terms of insurance?
We at Sabka Dentist in Kondhwa follow the STEEEP fundamental policy:
STEEP is used by the ADA as a standard measure of quality care. Sabka Dentist in Kondhwa pledge to follow strict dental protocols, no matter what the situation.
With the best dentists in Kondhwa, we strive to extend the best dentistry experience with the help of our devoted and dutiful dentists.
How can Sabka Dentist help?
Sabka Dentist, a dental clinic that has changed the game in the dental field, is operational in Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Surat and Pune. With a team of more than 500 dentists, Sabka Dentist dispenses the best dental experience combined with standard rates, at the hands of our customers.
Sabka Dentist leads you into the dental world with extreme interest and comprehension. It creates an environment that urges individuals to get regular dental checkups and take care of their mouth. They not only want to visit the clinic more often, but they also want to feel good about paying attention to their oral health.
Our proficient dentists have carried out over 10 million treatments, including more than 1,50,000 root canals, more than 1,60,000 prosthetics, and a lot more. Their immense cognition, and professionalism, has changed dentistry over the years.
The best dentists at Kondhwa perform basic dental treatments as well as the high-end and high -technology dental treatments with extreme caution. They like to inform patients about everything that is going to happen further and also if it is necessary.
Sabka Dentist has paved a path for different ways to deal with an oral problem. With the finest dentists, Sabka Dentist offers a lot of options that are financially beneficial to the patients. We also have an Every Month Instalment (EMI) options for the slightly high priced treatments.
We aim to fly to great heights and achieve all that we can, the most important being customer satisfaction. We do not want our patients to leave the clinic with a swollen mouth, or with the same old idea of “delaying or avoiding dental treatments.”
Dental clinics at Sabka Dentist concoct an atmosphere that is pleasant to anyone who makes a visit there. We value your time and hence, try our best shot at providing excellent facilities as and when required. We also have a customer support facility as soon as you visit our website, and we are also available on call or via email.
Sabka Dentist aspires to foster internal growth and development along with an opportunity of learning, which works both ways. To elaborate, as mentioned before, we enlighten our customers, and also would like to learn a lot from them. Their feedback is highly important, so we can devise and implement innovative ideas, catering to our customer’s needs.
Tell me more about Sabka Dentist, Kondhwa
If you are one of those individuals who are particular about your dental health care, you must choose the best when it concerns oral checkups and treatments. Sabka Dentist is frequently rated as one of the best dental clinics in Kondhwa.
At Sabka Dentist, patients not just receive world-class treatment for their tooth concerns, but also get to experience one of the greatest in-clinic patient experiences across India.
Regardless of the background or career of an individual, we guarantee that all of our patients feel comfortable and experience absolutely no concerns when approaching or getting their dental issues across to our dentists.
We are amongst the top dental clinic chains in Kondhwa, and have a legacy that is unparalleled by any other dental clinic in Kondhwa, India. Our dentists are undoubtedly some of the best dentists in Kondhwa.
Sabka Dentist consistently makes it to the list of best dental hospital in Pune, Kondhwa, owing to our great team of dental experts and doctors, and advanced facilities within our dental clinics.
Sabka Dentist was started way back in October 2010, with a single facility in Vile Parle. Now, we have grown to around more than 100 clinics in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Navi Mumbai, Thane.
Our team constantly strives to encourage better oral health and aid people today to truly feel and look good and proudly carry their smiles. No wonder, due to our team’s determination and vision to help spread smiles across the world, we have consistently managed to make it on the list of top dental hospital in Pune, Kondhwa.
So, the next time you plan on visiting a ‘teeth hospital in Kondhwa’, Pune, we should be at the top of your list of dental hospital in Pune, Kondhwa. Consider us your own ‘Apna Dentist’; our dentists are undoubtedly some of the best dentists in Kondhwa, and we can help you with your tooth problems so that you can always spread happiness across with your delightful smile.