Dental clinic in Vile parle
Sabka dentist in Vileparle is the leader of dental health care, committed to providing high standards of dental treatments to all at affordable rates. Our dental clinic in vileparle uses the latest and top most methodology and works on each patient’s requirements and needs. Our clinic aims to offer treatments to all our patients under one roof.
Our transparency policy differentiates us from others. We provide printed diagnosis sheet and quotation of the treatment plan along with Free checkup and consultation. All treatments are provided here at a very affordable cost. We manage each of our patients according to their availability. To treat all our patients with good oral health care is our major concern.
Dentist in vileparle strives to work on each patients problems and solve their issue timely and efficiently. Our dentists are well skilled and experienced to treat all kinds of dental problems. We ensure all patients with the best treatment. By offering them a unique treatment in a relaxing environment.
Sabka dentist dental clinic in vileparle comes under the best clinics of Mumbai because of their top notch performance. Our Dentist in Vileparle deal with the attentiveness to handle all the treatments and provide timely service to all our patients.
We have full range of well-trained ancillary dental staff and strive to provide our patients with personalized dental care and the opportunity to improve dental health, with an emphasis on prevention.
- General Dentistry: General dentistry is specifically oriented toward the prevention of disease. By placing a strong attention on oral health and hygiene, general dentists help people avoid the progression of oral diseases. Most importantly, Dentist in Vileparle believe in making patients aware of common dental problems and their prevention.
- Oral Surgery: We have qualified dentists in Vileparle with degrees in Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. So one can have painless removal or extraction of tooth. Our dentist will indicate extraction if the tooth has mobility, gross decay or if there is any other reason. Below are the common Oral surgeries:
- Impacted Wisdom teeth
- Gum graft
- Tooth implants
- Maxillofacial surgery
- Root canal
- Scaling and Polishing: Dental scaling should be routinely performed to avoid gum diseases and excessive plaque build-up. Here Ultrasonic devices are used to remove tartar and plaque from the teeth surface. Our dentists in Vileparle recommend every patient to get scaling done every 6 months to maintain healthy gums.
- Periodontics or Treatment Of Gums: We have Periodontics dentists who are experts in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of all periodontal diseases. Periodontal diseases, also generally referred to as gum disease, in adults, is a leading cause of tooth loss. This disease may also have an association with heart disease, diabetes, and many other systemic diseases.
- Orthodontic Treatment (Braces): Orthodontic treatment will help to straighten the teeth and move them into a better position. This treatment can not only improve the appearance but also the way the teeth bite together, and also making them easier to clean. Our orthodontic experts at the dental clinic in Vileparle provide various options of braces in orthodontic treatment like metal and ceramic tooth-colored braces.
- Root canal treatment (RCT): Root Canal Treatment is the process of saving the tooth and eliminating toothache by removing infected soft tissue, within the affected tooth and replacing it with an artificial inert ‘filling’ material. Our dentist in Vileparle indicate root canal treatment if needed. We also offer single sitting root canal treatments. We have Endodontic experts (root canal experts) at our dental clinic in Vileparle.
- Prosthodontics for Crowns, Bridges and Dentures: Missing tooth should be replaced as soon as possible. Otherwise, mesial drift, which is the tendency of teeth to move in mesial direction within the arch, will close the gap produced by missing teeth over time. Different fixed prosthetics available are crowns, bridges, and implants. Also, removable options include partial/complete dentures.
- Prosthodontics for Dental Implant: Dental implants also benefit general oral health, because they do not have to be anchored to other teeth, like bridges. Dental Implants are the most preferred option for replacing missing teeth. Implants are longer lasting, higher functioning and give the best results in terms of aesthetics. One can also replace a single missing tooth, multiple teeth or all your missing teeth with implants.
- Pedodontics (Child Dentistry): Oral problems in children are often neglected because of the common notion that milk teeth will fall anyway. However, milk teeth are important. They are needed for speech, eating and maintaining space for permanent teeth. If milk teeth are healthy, then the permanent teeth will most likely be healthy and will appear in the correct position. We also provide habit-breaking appliances to children with oral habits like thumb sucking, tongue thrusting, and other habits.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Cosmetic dentistry procedure including bridges, crowns, whitening, veneers, implants, gum reshaping or braces are ways to improve the look of your smile. A beautiful smile imparts self-confidence and happiness to the person.
And we realize this and provide the following dental services to enhance your smile:
- Teeth Whitening
- Smile Makeover with veneer
- Cavity filling
- Laser Dentistry
We have listed all our pricing online, Check the Price list of Dental Treatments of Sabka Dentist.
Finding the right dentist is an important decision, A dentist should be the one who meets your needs and expectations. A routine dental checkup is necessary to avoid pain and other dental issues. So, don’t wait until a problem forces you to find a dentist. Instead, act before you suffer a serious problem as this may save you time, money, and severe ache.
Here are 10 tips to consider while finding a Dentist in Vileparle:
- Are the clinic hours convenient?
- Convenient location from office/Work?
- Is the clinic maintaining basic hygiene care?
- Are you informed about the details on fees of dental services, before your treatment? Good Understanding, communication skills ?
- Using Latest dental equipment ?
- Affordable rates ?
- What is the protocol for patient during office hours or after office hours or when the doctor is away during emergencies?
- We notify and give reminder to our patient before checkup?
- Easy payment options available like EMI ( 0% interest rates) ?
Here at Sabka Dentist in Vile parle we follow the STEEEP fundamental policy:
STEEEP stands for :
STEEEP is used by the ADA as a standard measure of quality care which suggests that Dental clinics should provide services that are safe by avoiding pain and discomfort to patients. They should provide timely treatment and minimize delay by ensuring time-bound treatments. Our Dentist in Vile parle perform well under these policies and do their duties efficiently.
Our Dentist in Vile parle are experts from the best dental institutes and hospitals in India with expertise in all the domain and treatments. Here, patients are treated with a unique and relaxing environment. Our aim is to provide good oral care among all. Sabka Dentist is the largest chains of Dental Clinics in India, with 100+ successful branches running in Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Ahmedabad, and Bangalore. We have a team of 550+ skillful dentists.
At Sabka Dentist, we believe in creating beautiful smiles and providing the best possible treatment solutions to all at affordable prices. Our focus is on preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry and giving unique dental services with high standards of dental hygiene in a comfortable and calm surrounding.
Our dentist treats each patient with equal care and attention and timely diagnosis with suitable results. We also ensure that each of our patients walk out of our clinic with a pleasing experience and delightful smile.
We value our core principles which are based on middle-class values-hard work, self-discipline, honesty, and ambition. Our this culture motivates and equips our Dentists to provide quality treatment to all individuals. We focus on quality and not simply following the crowd to be popular.
We follow standard clinical protocols which helps us in achieving consistent and desired outcomes. Our post-treatment follow up team communicates with patients to ensure good patient compliance and clinical results. We emphasize to receive patient feedback. We value and welcome each response and feedback. Accordingly, we try to work better each day.
If you are one of those individuals who are particular about your dental hygiene, you ought to pick the best when it involves oral checkups and treatments. Sabka Dentist is frequently rated as among the best dental clinics in Vile Parle, Mumbai. At Sabka Dentist, people not just receive top-notch treatment for their dental problems, but additionally get to enjoy one of the greatest in-clinic patient experience across India. Irrespective of the background or career of an individual, we guarantee that all our patients feel at ease and experience absolutely no challenges when approaching or getting their problems across to our dental specialists. We are amongst the top dental clinic chains in Vile Parle, Mumbai, and have a legacy that is unrivaled by any other dental clinic in Vile Parle, Mumbai, India. Our dentists are some of the best dentists in Vile Parle, Mumbai.
Sabka Dentist very often makes it to the list of best dental hospitals in Vile Parle, Mumbai, owing to our excellent team of dental experts and surgeons, and state-of-the-art facilities within our dental clinics. Sabka Dentist was established way back in October 2010, with a single clinic in Vile Parle. Currently, we have grown to around more than 100 clinics in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Navi Mumbai, Thane. Our team works to encourage better oral health and help men, women, and children to feel and look good, and proudly carry their smiles. No wonder, because of our team’s perseverance and vision to help spread smiles across the world, we have consistently managed to get on the list of top dental hospitals in Vile Parle, Mumbai.
So, next time you plan to visit a ‘teeth hospital in Vile Parle, Mumbai, we should be at the top of your list of dental hospitals in Vile Parle, Mumbai. Consider us your own ‘Apna Dentist’; our dentists are some of the best dentists in Vile Parle, Mumbai, and we can help you with your oral concerns so that you can continue to spread joy and happiness across with your enchanting smile.