Sabka Dentist – Teeth Cleaning in Pune
Healthy teeth and gums are the basic necessities so you can enjoy your food and eat well. Good care of your teeth and gums should keep them strong as your age. Several issues can have an effect on health of your mouth. Tooth decay happens due to carbohydrates in the food such as bread, milk, sodas, or candy that are left on teeth. These can cause holes in the teeth called cavities. Tooth decay can affect both the outside surfaces of the teeth and inside of the teeth too.
Talk to a Dentist Now!
To prevent tooth decay:
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Floss once a day.
- Rinse daily with a mouthwash.
- Go for regular checkups.
- Eat a well-balanced diet.
- If you smoke, quit smoking.
- Drink a bit of fluoridated water daily.
Getting your teeth cleaned may give you more than a sparkling white tooth. A good dental hygiene – brushing, flossing, and having regular clean-ups can keep your teeth as well as your heart healthy as you smile more than often. You don’t hesitate to smile in front of a bunch of people. In fact, teeth cleaning helps you to smile more than often without any reason. Cleaning your teeth gets rid of bacteria in your mouth that can spread to other parts of the body that can cause a problem.
Benefits of teeth cleaning at Sabka dentist:
- Cavities:The plaques that build on your tooth can easily harm the inside of your tooth and can cause a hole known as cavities. The plaque can be easily removed by brushing, flossing, and cleaning teeth regularly.
- Tooth loss:Gum diseases start from plaque caused on the outer surface of the teeth, that can go inside, and reach the gum line which can loosen the tooth or can break the tooth. However, you can save your tooth from getting damaged by maintaining good oral hygiene and regular clean-ups.
- Teeth whitening:Certain food and drinks can cause your teeth stains which don’t look good in front of the people. The buildup stains can be removed through teeth cleaning regularly. At the end you are left with good and brighter teeth.
- Overall health:Your oral and overall health goes hand in hand. Regular teeth cleaning can help reduce your overall health diseases. Through regular cleaning, possibilities are that sometimes your dentist can detect a dangerous medical condition in early stage.
- Breath:Maintaining good oral hygiene can keep your bad breath away. Even though you floss and brush regularly getting a teeth cleaning can keep your teeth healthy and odor-free.
- Dental:Through teeth cleaning your dentist can detect early signs of broken fillings and fracture and can save your tooth and money easily.
- Sparkling smile:Getting teeth cleaned can lead your way to a sparkling smile. Smile like you never did.
The procedure of teeth cleaning at Sabka dentist:
Knowing exactly what is going to happen during the process can relieve the patient, leaving them with a sparkling smile.
- Examine:Dentist uses a small mirror to check around your teeth and gums to make sure there are not any inflamed gums or any tooth decay which needs to be taken care of or any other major problem is there before they start the teeth cleaning.
- Removing plaque:Dentist uses a scaler to remove the plaque around your gum line and the surface of the teeth. Sound of scraping is there during this step which is normal. Brushing and flossing can avoid the building of plaque but once it’s built, the only solution is teeth cleaning.
- Cleaning:After the plaque is removed the dentist will clean teeth with an electronic brush which makes grinding sound and it’s a great way to clean your teeth
- Flossing:Floss remove any leftovers toothpaste or plaque from the earlier cleaning process.
- Rinse:Rinse your mouth with a mouthwash that contains liquid fluoride.
- Fluoride gel:Dentist will apply a fluoride gel or some sticky paste. It’s a step that helps to protect further cavities for several months.
Special care isn’t required but maintaining good oral care and a balanced diet can avoid further formation of plaque.
Cost of Teeth cleaning:
The cost of teeth cleaning in Pune is Rs. 1000 per session.
How often teeth cleaning is required?
Even though flossing, brushing, and regular checkups are done everyday. Teeth cleaning is required to be done twice annually. That can keep your teeth healthy and leads the way to sparkling smile.
Have you had a teeth cleaning this year?
Professional teeth cleaning doesn’t only help you to smile better but also helps your general health. Insufficient oral hygiene can lead to severe illness such as bone loss, cardiovascular diseases, strokes, and many other problems. Brushing and flossing are essential but to keep your teeth healthy and strong, long regular checkups and annual teeth cleaning by professionals are important. Professional teeth cleaning can help your dentist to keep a track of your oral health comparing it to your previous checkup. If you are moving in the wrong direction immediate action is taken to put you back on track. Regular checkups and teeth cleaning can help to keep away from further problems and bad odor. To get your teeth cleaning done by a professional at an affordable price visit our clinic Sabka dentist in Pune, call today or make an appointment. At Sabka dentist in Pune, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We offer most affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and that we attempt to produce exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that leads to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and that we anticipate to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares.
Why Sabka dentist should be people’s choice?
Sabka dentist offers the best dental service, affordable cost, EMI option, free dental checkup. Our aim is to provide the best dental treatment experience to all of our patients. We want to make sure that all of our patients walk out of our clinic fully satisfied and with a good set of teeth to smile and shine.
We can assure Sabka Dentist is one of the best dental clinics in Pune with excellent dentist to serve you according to your needs and make sure you don’t feel insecure about your smile. We try to provide a proper service to all of our clients.
We are here to create a better world by fixing one smile at a time!