Dental Clinic in Nerul
Address: Flat No.1, Ground Floor, Manas Apartment Plot No. 29, Sector-21, Nerul East, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400706.
Monday – Saturday 11 AM – 8 PM
Welcome to one of the most advanced dental centers in Nerul! For any dental problem, our dentists at Sabka Dentist in Nerul will suggest the best and “pain free” treatment solutions.
Our Vision is to cater dental services to as many people as possible. We truly believe in the quote -“The sole meaning of life is to serve everyone.”
Our Mission is to make the patients’ smile whole again. We provide our patients with best as well as satisfactory dental treatment.
Digital dentistry has made its way into Sabka dentist at Vashi. We have digital X – ray facility (RVG), Laser, Oral Scanner, CAD (Computer Assisted Design) and CAM (Computer Assisted Manufacturing) crown technology. We also digitally store our patient’s details and dental history in our database, so that it is useful for their future dental visits.
Therefore, your search for best dental clinic stops at Sabka Dentist in Nerul.
- General dentistry:Our dentists recommend each individual to do dental check-up every 6 months. Evaluation, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of dental diseases/disorders is done. We provide free check – up and X – ray consultation. Those days are gone when the patient had to wait for a while to get their X – ray films developed! We use RadioVisioGraphy (RVG) to take digital radiographs for patients, which has negligent radiation exposure, over conventional film radiographs.
- Oral Surgery:One can have painless removal or extraction of teeth at Sabka dentist in Nerul. Indication for extraction includes tooth mobility; gross decay, root piece and many other reasons. We have qualified dentists at Sabka Dentist in Nerul with postgraduate degree of Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. They are also competent in performing other oral surgeries like extraction of impacted wisdom teeth, surgeries to insert dental implants and many other oral surgeries.
- Periodontics (Cleaning, Scaling and Polishing):Our dentists at Sabka Dentist in Nerul perform cleaning, scaling and polishing at pocket friendly rates. Scaling is done to remove plaque and calculus buildup on the surface of teeth and underneath the gum line/ gingival line. This is followed by polishing. We recommend doing scaling and polishing every 6 months to maintain healthy gums. Note: If your teeth are sensitive before or after professional cleaning, we recommend you to use desensitizing paste to provide relief from sensitivity.
- Periodontics (Treatment Of Gums):Periodontal disease, also commonly referred to as Gum disease, is the leading cause of tooth loss in adults. This disease may also have an association with heart disease, diabetes and many other systemic diseases. Thus, our periodontists and general dentists at Sabka Dentist in Nerul provide comprehensive periodontal treatments involving root planing, curettage, flap surgery and bone grafting. There are periodontal cosmetic treatment options available as well, like crown lengthening and root coverage.
- Orthodontic Treatment (Braces):Want to transform your smile that will help you achieve the best look that you want? Straight teeth can make one look more attractive and be a boost to one’s self esteem. It is easier to keep aligned teeth clean. We recommend orthodontic treatment in clinical cases, where there is a requirement to close gaps between teeth, align crowded teeth, push back protruding teeth and correct bite. We have orthodontic experts at Sabka Dentist in Nerul. Aesthetic orthodontic options like ceramic tooth colored braces are also available.
- Endodontics (Root canal treatment):Root canal treatment is a step-by-step procedure of replacing infected dental pulp in a carious tooth with inert gutta-percha material. Our dentists at Sabka Dentist in Nerul will give indication for root canal treatment if it is needed. We also offer single sitting root canal treatments. We have Endodontic experts (root canal experts) at our dental clinic in Nerul.
- Prosthodontics for Crowns, Bridges and Dentures:Missing teeth should be replaced as soon as possible. Otherwise, mesial drift, which is the tendency of teeth to move in mesial direction within the arch, will close the gap produced by missing teeth over time. Multiple options for single tooth and multiple teeth replacement are available at Sabka Dentist in Nerul. Different fixed prosthetics available are crowns, bridges, implants and implant supported over denture. Bridges are a good option for those patients, who have few missing teeth. But, their remaining teeth should be periodontally sound. Removable options are also available and include partial/complete dentures. Dentures that are custom – made for your mouth can eliminate problems caused by missing teeth. Full mouth rehabilitation is also available.
- Prosthodontics for Dental Implants:Missing teeth can result in sagging. Therefore, dental implants are the best fixed replacements for natural teeth because they are sturdy, firm and secure. Since they resemble real teeth, they can enhance your appearance. The dental implant has known 3 parts: Implant screw, Abutment and Crown. Implant screw is a titanium screw like structure, which anchors into jawbone. Abutment is then placed on top of the implant screw. This is again followed by Crown, which is the replacement tooth that sits on top of abutment. It is placed in three phases and 3 – 6 months elapses between the first two phases for promoting healing.
- Pedodontics (Child Dentistry):Often, children’s milk teeth are not given importance because of the common notion that milk teeth will fall off anyway. Milk teeth are necessary to maintain space for permanent teeth. If milk teeth are healthy, then the permanent teeth will most likely be healthy and will erupt in correct position. Pediatric Dentists at Sabka Dentist in Nerul provide services for children like general check up, cavity detection, correct method of brushing, fluoride application, pit and fissure sealants and fillings. There is also provision of habit breaking appliances for children with oral habits like thumb sucking, tongue thrusting and other oral habits.
- Cosmetic Dentistry:We provide following dental services that can enhance your smile:
- Teeth Whitening:What to do for your dull, stained and discolored teeth? Our dentists at Sabka Dentist in Nerul offer teeth whitening treatment, which lightens and brightens the teeth. Your dream of having stunning white smile can be turned into reality!
- Smile Makeover with Veneers:Veneers can help you achieve the smile you want! Veneer is a thin layer of tooth like material, which is bonded to existing tooth surface with minimal preparation, to improve aesthetics of smile. They are one of the popular choices to close spaces between teeth, provide uniform color, shape and symmetry, repair broken or fractured teeth, and make the teeth appear straight. Our dentists at Sabka Dentist in Nerul offer ceramic and composite veneer.
- Cavity filling:Restoration of tooth cavities and core buildup is done with permanent tooth colored and long lasting cements like composite resins.
- Laser Dentistry: We also use Laser in dentistry for treating the following:
- Gummy smile by crown lengthening
- High frenulum attachment to improve speech and tongue movement
When it comes to dental problems, visiting the best clinic in Nerul might be your desire, but are you consciously opting for one? You should know certain things about clinics before you visit them.STEEEP determines the quality of dental care.STEEEP stands for:
STEEEP is a set of measurable quality parameter that American Dental Association (ADA) recommends. STEEEP is adopted by Sabka Dentist in Nerul. We believe that it is our fundamental policy. It suggests that clinics should provide i) safe innocuous services, ii) render timely treatment, iii) provide effective care for effective prognosis ,iv) maintain efficiency in delivering the dental services, v) provider should also be able to provide services at affordable prices, and vi) provider should be patient-centric.
Therefore, you should choose Sabka Dentist in Vashi for your oral care requirements for the following reasons:
- We customize patient’s treatment plan according to their needs.
- Check – ups and Consultations are free at Sabka Dentist in Nerul.
- A print of diagnosis chart and quotation is provided to all dentists after a check-up.
- Our standardized pricing is clearly displayed online and at all our centers.
- We follow all standard clinical protocols, including sterilization protocols.
- Printed copy of invoice and receipt for all treatments is provided. Thus, we maintain the highest level of corporate governance.
- Our dental clinic is kid-friendly.
- We have General Dentists as well as Specialist Dentists available as per your need.
- Our consultaton timings are convenient and we are available on outpatient basis and on appointment basis.
- Patients are informed before their checkup or treatment through notification or telecalling.
- We inform you about the information on fees of dental services before the schedule of your treatment. Click here to know about pricelist of treatments
- Sabka Dentist has easy payment options like 0% interest EMI optionswith Bajaj Finserv or Capital Float or Snapmint EMI Network. We also accept online, cash and card payments.
Our dentists are committed to your oral health.
Sabka Dentist in Nerul aims at promoting oral health, with the goal of preventing and controlling dental diseases. Free check – ups and X-ray consultations are provided. In Mumbai itself, Sabka Dentist has been successful in treating 6 Lakh patients. We provide complete dental treatment to all the patients under one roof. Also, we maintain follow – up with patients to ensure that they come for regular dental check — up every 6 months. As a result, the customer centric approach of our clinic has made us earn the title of one among the best dental clinic in Nerul
If you are one of those individuals who are particular about your dental hygiene, you should choose the best when it involves dentistry checkups and treatments. Sabka Dentist is consistently graded as one of the best dental clinics in Nerul, Navi Mumbai. At Sabka Dentist, people not only obtain top class treatment for their tooth troubles but will also get to enjoy one of the best in-clinic patient experience across India. No matter the background or career of an individual, we make sure that all our patients feel at ease and experience absolutely no concerns when approaching or getting their oral health issues across to our dentists. We are amongst the top dental clinic chains in Nerul, Navi Mumbai, and have a legacy that is unmatched by any other dental clinic in Nerul, Navi Mumbai, India. Our dentists are some of the best dentists in Nerul, Navi Mumbai.
Sabka Dentist consistently makes it to the list of best dental hospitals in Nerul, Navi Mumbai, owing to our great team of dental experts and doctors, and high tech facilities within our dental clinics. Sabka Dentist was established back in October 2010, with a single facility in Vile Parle. Currently, we have grown to around more than 100 clinics in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Navi Mumbai, Thane. Our team works to encourage better oral health and help men, women, and children to truly feel and look good, and proudly carry their smiles. No wonder, due to our team’s perseverance and vision to help spread smiles across the world, we have frequently managed to make it to the list of top dental hospitals in Nerul, Navi Mumbai.
Therefore, the next time you are planning to visit a ‘teeth hospital in Nerul, Navi Mumbai, we should be at the top of your list of dental hospitals in Nerul, Navi Mumbai. Consider us your own ‘Apna Dentist’; our dentists are some of the best dentists in Nerul, Navi Mumbai, and we can help you with your oral problems so that you can carry on and spread joy and happiness across with your wonderful smile.