Dental Clinic in Mansarovar
Sabka Dentist in Mansarovar will introduce you to new-age dentistry veering from the norm of painful and tedious dental procedures. We aim to provide total dental care to our patients at affordable costs. We provide a wide array of dental treatment and services.
Sabka Dentist in Mansarovar looks forward to providing you with healthier and enhanced dental well-being. You will benefit from a team of professionals, who not only teach the next generation of dentists but also practice using emerging techniques in patient care. We want to provide you with exceptional multi-specialty dental care, under one roof.
Our practice is backed with cutting-edge technology. We have facilities such as Digital X-ray facility (RVG by Kodak), Laser, Oral Scanner, CAD (Computer Assisted Design) and CAM (Computer Assisted Manufacturing) crown technology. We also digitally store our patients’ details and dental history in our database for future use.
So, choose Sabka Dentist in Mansarovar to experience excellent, high precision and quality dental treatments.
- General Dentistry:Everyone should visit their general dentist every 6 months, whether they have an existing dental problem or not. Although many patients put off their visits to the general dentist, there is a high cost to this procrastination. The progressive nature of dental problems makes them worse with time if left untreated. With a focus on preventive dentistry, we aim to prevent a dental ailment before they advance.
- X – Rays:Radiovisiography (RVG) has the following advantages over conventional film radiographs: i) Negligible radiation exposure, and ii) Ability to save these digital radiographs for future appointments.
- Oral Surgery:Sometimes, despite the efforts, tooth disease can reach a stage, where the teeth are not salvageable. In such cases, we need to remove the tooth to prevent further damage to underlying bone and surrounding gums and teeth. At Sabka Dentist in Mansarovar, one can have painless removal or extraction of teeth in case of tooth mobility, gross decay, root piece, etc. Our oral and maxillofacial surgeons also perform other oral surgeries like disimpaction (extraction of impacted wisdom teeth), surgeries to insert dental implants, etc.
- Periodontics (Scaling and Teeth Polishing and Treatment Of Gums):Sometimes, regular brushing and flossing will not suffice to get rid of stain and calculus deposits on teeth. That’s why we recommend everyone to come for cleaning and polishing every 6 months to maintain healthy gums. We make use of an ultrasonic scaler that can remove tartar and plaque from the teeth surface. However, if tartar exists below the gum line, a deep periodontal cleaning like root planing is done. Post scaling, polishing follows to smoothen the teeth surface. Long-standing plaque and tartar can cause irritation and inflammation of the gums called gingivitis. If no action is taken for gingivitis, it may advance to periodontitis. Symptoms may include bleeding swollen gums, loose teeth, bad breath, etc. Certain medical conditions like diabetes, pregnancy, chemotherapy, etc. can make one more susceptible to gum disease. Our periodontists at Sabka Dentist in Mansarovar also perform various surgeries like bone grafting and flap surgery in case of roots getting exposed due to the recession of gums, etc.
- Orthodontic Treatment (Braces):Orthodontic Treatment aims to primarily correct patients’ teeth alignment and malocclusion. We also have orthodontists at Sabka Dentist in Mansarovar. We have different types of braces available at Sabka Dentist – Metal, Ceramic (tooth-colored), Lingual and Invisible braces.
- Endodontics (Root canal treatment):Tooth anatomy consists of a layer of enamel and dentin enclosing the soft tissue pulp. In a long-standing cavity, the bacteria may reach this pulp chamber/canal that also contains the nerve supply of the tooth. This may result in intense pain and necessitate root canal treatment. Symptoms include: i) Tooth pain that may exaggerate during night, ii) Increased sensitivity to hot and cold fluids, iii) Difficulty in chewing (tooth tender to touch or percussion), and iv) Swelling (Not always). Thus, root canal treatment involves the replacement of infected/injured dental pulp in a carious tooth or traumatized tooth with inert and biocompatible gutta-percha material. Root canal treatment usually requires 2 – 3 visits. Although, we also offer single sitting root canal treatment. This tooth is then brought back to form and function by restoring with a crown. Our dentists/endodontists at Sabka Dentist in Mansarovar will indicate root canal treatment if there is a need.
- Prosthodontics (Dental Implants):Dental Implants have revolutionized dentistry and an ideal solution to replace missing teeth. Dental Implants will replicate your natural teeth, restore the ability to eat, and improve your smile! Dental implants are endosseous surgical fixtures, which has the following 3 parts:
- Implant screw: Implant screw is a titanium screw-like structure that is secured into place in the jaw bone, to substitute the root portion of missing teeth. They are not visible once surgically placed. A waiting period of 3 – 6 months allows the implant to integrate with the jawbone (osseointegration) and promotes healing.
- Abutment: An abutment is a connector between the Implant screw and crown. It is put on top of the implant screw.
- Crown: Crown is the prosthetic tooth that then sits above the abutment.
- Prosthodontics (Crowns, Bridges and Dentures):When implants are not possible because of reasons like price, reduced bone height, etc, one can opt for crowns, bridges and dentures at Sabka Dentist in Mansarovar. Dentures can replace all (Complete Denture) or few missing teeth (Cast Partial Denture). Thus, it can restore the oral health and function of a patient. Sometimes, patients may need to just reline/rebase their current loose-fitting denture instead of again fabricating a new denture. We also offer this relining service. Bridge is a permanent fixed restoration that can replace one or more missing teeth. When implants are used, they may support the bridge. Otherwise, when implants are not used, they are supported by two or more sound teeth on either side of missing teeth. For single tooth replacement, we use crowns. Crowns are tooth-shaped restorative caps, which are fitted on the portion of the tooth above the gum.
- Pedodontics (Child Dentistry):Good oral hygiene starts early! The number one chronic childhood disease is dental caries i.e. cavities. Pediatric dentists at Sabka Dentist in Mansarovar provide various dental services for children like i) Comprehensive oral health assessment, ii)Preventive dental treatments like fluoride application, sealants, etc, iii)Oral Habit Counseling and Treatment (mouth breathing, thumb sucking, etc), iv)Extraction, v)Pulpectomy, etc.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Following Cosmetic dental services can completely re-define your smile:
- Bleaching: While there may be many teeth whitening options available, dentist-supervised in-office procedures at Sabka Dentist in Mansarovar remain the most recommended for lightening and brightening your stained teeth.
- Smile Makeover with Veneers: Veneers can provide you with the perfect smile! Veneers are covers that we bond to the front surface of teeth, for cosmetic enhancement. They are one of the popular choices to i) close spaces between teeth, ii) provide uniform color, shape, and symmetry, iii) repair broken or fractured teeth, and iv) make the teeth appear straight. Our dentists at Sabka Dentist in Mansarovar offer both porcelain and composite veneers. Porcelain Veneers are stronger and less prone to staining than Composite Veneers. However, Composite Veneers are less costly and an ideal choice to repair small chips and flaws.
- Fillings: We do restoration of tooth cavities, facets, cervical abrasion, attrition, etc with permanent, tooth color and long-lasting cement-like composite resins. We also use different types of glass ionomer cement.
- Laser Dentistry: We make use of Laser in dentistry for treating the following: i) Gum Contouring and ii) Gum Depigmentation.
- Composite bonding: This procedure involves the application of tooth-colored resin which is hardened with a specific wavelength of light to bond it with the tooth. It can perfect the imperfections in your teeth.
You should choose Sabka Dentist in Mansarovar for the following reasons:
- We customize every patient’s treatment plan according to their dental problem.
- After every check-up, our dentists receive a printed copy of the diagnosis chart and quotation.
- The pricing of dental treatments is available online and at all our dental clinics. To check the prices, please click here
- We follow all standard clinical protocols.
- We provide a printed invoice and receipt for all dental treatment solutions to patients.
- Our dental clinic is child-friendly.
- Our team of General Dentists and Specialist Dentists are up-to-date with the latest trends in dentistry.
- We are available not only on an outpatient basis, but also on appointment basis.
- Sabka Dentist has easy payment options like 0% interest EMI options with Bajaj Finserv / Capital Float / Snapmint EMI Network.
- Our clinics follow STEEEP (S – Safety, T – Timely, E – Effective, E – Efficient, E – Equitable, P – Patient-centric) standards.
We want to give you new reasons to smile!
When it comes to dental care, Sabka Dentist is committed to providing state-of-the-art dental services, under one roof to anyone who visits us. Free checkups and X-ray consultations are also provided. We also maintain follow-up with our patients every 6 months. We are happy to welcome new patients and will continue to affect more patients positively!
In case you are particular about your dental care, you must pick the best when it pertains to oral checkups and treatments. Sabka Dentist is consistently ranked as among the best dental clinics in Mansarovar, Navi Mumbai. At Sabka Dentist, people not only get top-notch treatment for their oral concerns but will also get to enjoy one of the greatest in-clinic patient experience across India. No matter the background or career of an individual, we make sure that all our patients feel comfortable and experience no difficulties when approaching or conveying their problems across to our dental surgeons. We are one of the top dental clinic chains in Mansarovar, Navi Mumbai, and have a legacy which is unrivalled by any other dental clinic in Mansarovar, Navi Mumbai, India. Our dentists are undoubtedly some of the best dentists in Mansarovar, Navi Mumbai.
Sabka Dentist frequently makes it to the list of best dental hospitals in Mansarovar, Navi Mumbai, owing to our great team of dental experts and doctors, and cutting edge facilities within our dental clinics. Sabka Dentist was established way back in October 2010, with a single facility in Vile Parle. Currently, we have grown to around more than a 100 clinics in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Navi Mumbai, Thane. Our team works to encourage better oral health and help men, women and children to truly feel and look good, and proudly carry their smiles. No wonder, because of our team’s perseverance and vision to help spread smiles across the world, we have consistently managed to get to the list of top dental hospitals in Mansarovar, Navi Mumbai.
Therefore, the next time you want to visit a ‘teeth hospital in Mansarovar’, Navi Mumbai, we should be at the top of your list of dental hospitals in Mansarovar, Navi Mumbai. Consider us your own ‘Apna Dentist’; our dentists are undoubtedly some of the best dentists in Mansarovar, Navi Mumbai, and we can help you with your dental problems so that you can continue to spread happiness across with your wonderful smile.