Dental Clinic in Dadar
Address: 7-A Sarvodaya Bhuvan, Opp. Apna Bazar Beside Anugraha Restaurant, Gokhale Road, North, Dadar (W, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400028
Monday – Saturday 11 AM – 8 PM
About Sabka dentist in Dadar
Dentist is the word that is usually the last priority given to and is neglected by everyone. Oral health is the first thing that has to be taken care of, because every medical problem starts from the mouth that continues spreading inside the body.
Sabka Dentist is the unique yet an excellent dental chain across Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Ahmedabad, and Bangalore. They desire in providing the best dental treatment at a very economical rate.
We all get apprehensive before visiting a dentist. However, at Sabka Dentist in Dadar, an exceptional experience awaits you! We pride ourselves in providing comfort and optimum dental treatments to our patients.
Dental Treatments provided at Sabka dentist in Dadar
- General Dentistry: Sabka dentist wants you to get the best experience of dentistry. Your general dentistry involves the routine dental check-up with a detailed consultation about the treatment required and estimation of price. In the process of dental check-up dentists will ask about the problem that you are suffering through. If the problem cannot be detected through the naked eye an X ray will be taken to know the internal problems of the teeth. It will be very surprising for everyone that all the general dentistry issue will be done for free of cost.
- Scaling, Cleaning and Polishing:
It is a procedure of getting rid of the tartar and plaque formed onto the teeth, if not treated can lead to the problem of bad breath and gum diseases. A delicate yet professional dental appliance is used to scrape the tartar and plaque from the teeth efficiently. The scraping sound might irritate you and make you feel fear, but this treatment is totally safe and painless.
- Periodontics (Treatment Of Gums): A gum disease that is highly inflammatory that caused by accumulation of tartar and plaque. Such a critical issue of gums can lead to loss of teeth. This treatment requires 2-3 sessions to cure the infection.
- Orthodontic Treatment (Braces): It is functional yet aesthetic treatment that not only corrects the position of the teeth but also maintains the appearance of the teeth. It beautify one’s smile with the You may be a candidate for orthodontic treatment if you have any of the following: i) Increased Overjet ii) Increased Overbite iii) Crossbite iv) Open bite. There are many other reasons for orthodontic treatment, but the ones listed above are the most commonly found. The application of braces like bands, rubbers, string, and brackets moves the teeth as a result of forces on teeth. We have orthodontist specialists at Sabka Dentist in Dadar. We have different types of braces available at Sabka Dentist – Metal, Ceramic , Lingual, and Invisible braces.
- Endodontics (Root canal treatment):
It is a solution to the problem of the root canal that runs through the canal of the tooth causing harm to the nerve of the tooth. the infection is caused due to the untreated cavity that has badly spread inside the tooth making bacteria available to attack. To avoid the spreading of the infection that leads to extraction, root canal treatment is the ideal option. Patients starts to shiver when they hear about this treatment. But never to worry as the treatment is carried with proper precaution. An anesthesia is injected in the area of the affected tooth. The effect of the injection will last for few hours and then a slight pain may occur due to the medicine.
- Prosthodontics (Dental Implants): Missing teeth can spoil the overall impression of the teeth. To take a prior precaution Dental implant treatment is the right treatment to fill the empty space. It will bring back the confidence of smiling beautifully. Dental implant is the right answer to the question of replacing the gap. A wide technique is taken to fix the dental implant. It typically starts from a fixing of a titanium screw deep inside the jaw of the tooth that act as a root of the tooth. The next step involves the fixing of the abutment that act as a supporter to the artificial tooth that will be fixed at the end. Lastly, a crown that is usually prepared in laboratory is fixed onto the abutment making the appearance of the set available for all the possibilities.
- Child dentistry: Sabka dentist also have a different section for kids that usually deal with their oral health. Children below 14 are a part of this section. Children are known to have milky teeth that later converts into the permanent teeth after the falling. Hence, after the falling of the milky teeth gap is formed that has to be taken care so that the permanent teeth can grow well.
Why choose Sabka Dentist in Dadar ?
Following are the reasons for choosing Sabka Dentist, Dental clinic in Dadar:
- We provide a 100% transparency of the dental treatment to the customer about the treatment plan.
- A professional is maintained by the assistance after every dental check-up. The file contains a copy of the diagnosis chart and quotation.
- It is necessary for every patient to know the prices of the dental treatments. Hence, Our standard pricing is put online as well as at all the clinics too. Check the Price list of Dental Treatments of Sabka Dentist
- We follow the clinical protocols that makes our clinic to a unique one.
- A copy of the bill after the treatment is done will be handover to the patients to maintain the highest ethics of corporate governance.
- Our dentists aim to provide the best dental care available to secure your child’s dental health.
- In- house as well as specialised dentists are available at Sabka Dentist.
- We are available on an outpatient basis and an appointment basis.
- Making your budget a pocket- friendly, Sabka Dentist provides an option on paying for the dental treatment on EMI option with zero percent interest charges.
- Finding dentists who is well versed with the adapting the modern dentistry is difficult! At Sabka dentist we have the professional dentist who are up to the mark of adapting modern technology.
How can Sabka Dentist help you?
Sabka Dentist an exceptional dental clinic is a multispeciality yet modernised in dental industry, is manned with highly trained and intelligent dentists in Mumbai, Surat,Bangalore, Pune, and Ahmedabad.
We over a long decades of inception, Sabka dentist has grown largely across the country of India ,with more than 100 clinics and more than 500 staff. It is the dental clinic who has changed dynamically and adapted all paths of modernising the dental treatments.
Ensured the protocol of serving the patients with the best dental treatment at affordable prices under one roof.
Tell me more about Sabka Dentist, Dadar
If you are one of those individuals who are particular about your dental care ,you must select the best when in concerns dental care checkups and treatments. Sabka Dentist is consistently ranked as among the best dental clinics in Dadar, Mumbai.
At Sabka Dentist, people not just receive top notch treatment for their tooth concerns, but will also get to enjoy one of the best in-clinic patient experience across India.
Irrespective of the background or career of an individual, we guarantee that all our patients feel at ease and experience absolutely no problems when approaching or getting their oral health issues across to our dental surgeons.
We are amongst the top dental clinic chains in Dadar, Mumbai, and have a legacy which is unmatched by any other dental clinic in Dadar, Mumbai, India. Our dentists are some of the best dentists in Dadar, Mumbai.
Sabka Dentist often makes it to the list of best dental hospitals in Dadar, Mumbai, owing to our wonderful team of dental experts and surgeons, and advanced facilities within our dental clinics.
Sabka Dentist was started way back in October 2010, with a single facility in Vile Parle. Currently, we have grown to around more than a 100 clinics in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Navi Mumbai, Thane.
Our team works to encourage better dental health and aid people today to truly feel and look good, and proudly carry their smiles. No wonder, as a result of our team’s devotion and vision to help spread smiles across the world, we have frequently managed to make it on the list of top dental hospitals in Dadar, Mumbai.
So, next time you plan on visiting a ‘teeth hospital in Dadar’, Mumbai, we should be at the top of your list of dental hospitals in Dadar, Mumbai.
Consider us your own ‘Sabka Dentist’; our dentists are undoubtedly some of the best dentists in Dadar, Mumbai, and we can help you with your tooth problems so that you can carry on and spread joy and happiness across with your enchanting smile.