Dental clinic in Vile Parle West
Sabka dentist in Vile Parle West’s vision is to improve the Oral health of the society. Our commitment to this goal provides high standards of dental treatments to all at affordable rates. Our dental clinic in Vile Parle West keeps abreast with latest and top most methodology and expertise to cater to patients considering each one as unique.All our treatments are offered under one roof.
Our Dental clinic in Vile Parle West is equipped with the latest state-of-art technologies and well experienced experts doctors from specialties of dentistry that includes all kinds of Oral disease. Our transparency policy differs us from others in the market. We also provide printed diagnosis sheet and quotation of the treatment plan to all. We also provide Free checkup and consultation such that many people can avail this advantage.
At Sabka dentist, we give equal attention to each patients needs and solve their problems timely and efficiently. Our dentists in Vile Parle West are well skilled and experts in all kinds of treatments. We serve all our patients with the best treatments by offering them a unique treatment in a relaxing environment.
Sabka dentist dental clinic in Vile Parle West comes in one of the best clinics in Mumbai because of our excellent performance and record. Our Dentist in Vileparle West deal with high levels of attentiveness to handle all the treatments and provide timely service to all patients.
- General Dentistry:General dentistry is specifically oriented toward the prevention of disease. By placing a strong emphasis on oral health and hygiene, general dentists help people avoid the progression of oral diseases. Most importantly, Dentist in Vile Parle believe in making patients aware of common dental problems and their prevention.
- Oral Surgery:We have qualified dentists in Vile Parle with their degree in Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. So one can have painless removal or extraction of tooth. Our dentist will indicate extraction if the tooth has mobility, gross decay or if there is any other reason. Below are the common Oral surgeries:
- Impacted Wisdom teeth
- Gum graft
- Tooth implants
- Maxillofacial surgery
- Root canal
- Scaling and Polishing:Dental scaling should be routinely performed to avoid gum diseases and excessive plaque build-up. Here Ultrasonic devices are used to remove tartar and plaque from the teeth surface. Our dentists in Vile Parle recommend every patient to get scaling done every 6 months to maintain healthy gums.
- Periodontics or Treatment Of Gums:We have Periodontic dentists who are expertise in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of all periodontal diseases. Periodontal diseases, also generally referred to as gum disease, in adults, is a leading cause of tooth loss. This disease may also have an association with heart disease, diabetes, and many other systemic diseases.
- Orthodontic Treatment (Braces):Orthodontic treatment will help to straighten the teeth also move them into a better position. This treatment can not only improve the appearance but also the way the teeth bite together, and also making them easier to clean. Our orthodontic experts at the dental clinic in Vile Parle provide various options of braces in orthodontic treatment like metal and ceramic tooth-colored braces.
- Root canal treatment (RCT):Root canal treatment is a common procedure done in endodontics involving replacement of infected/injured dental pulp in a carious or traumatized tooth with inert gutta percha. Our dentist in Vile Parle indicate root canal treatment if needed. Usually, the entire root canal procedure involves 2 – 3 sittings. However, we also offer single sitting root canal treatments. We also have Endodontic experts (root canal experts) at our dental clinic in Vile Parle.
- Prosthodontics for Crowns, Bridges and Dentures:Missing tooth should be replaced as soon as possible. Otherwise, mesial drift, which is the tendency of teeth to move in mesial direction within the arch, will close the gap produced by missing teeth over time. Different fixed prosthetics available are crowns, bridges, and implants. Also, removable options include partial/complete dentures.
- Prosthodontics for Dental Implant:Dental implants also benefit general oral health, because they do not have to be anchored to other teeth, like bridges. Dental Implants are the most preferred option for replacing missing teeth. Implants are longer lasting, higher functioning and gives the best results in terms of aesthetics. One can also replace a single missing tooth, multiple teeth or all your missing teeth with implants.
- Pedodontics (Child Dentistry):Oral problems in children are often neglected because of the common notion that milk teeth will fall anyway. However, milk teeth are important. They are needed for speech, eating and maintaining space for permanent teeth. If milk teeth are healthy, then the permanent teeth will most likely be healthy and will appear in the correct position. We also provide habit-breaking appliances to children with oral habits like thumb sucking, tongue thrusting, and other habits.
- Cosmetic Dentistry:Cosmetic dentistry procedure, including bridges, crowns, whitening, veneers, implants, gum reshaping or braces are ways to improve the look of your smile. A beautiful smile imparts self-confidence and happiness to the person.
And we realize this and provide the following dental services to enhance your smile:
- Teeth Whitening
- Smile Makeover with veneer
- Cavity filling
- Laser Dentistry
Choosing the right dentist is always an important decision. A dentist should be the one who meets your needs and problems with a proper solution. A routine dental checkup is necessary to avoid any type of oral problems. So, don’t wait until a problem forces you to find a dentist. Rather, act before you suffer from a severe dental problem as this may save your time, money, and severe ache.
Here are 10 tips to consider while finding a Dentist in Vile Parle :
- Are the clinic timings convenient as per your availability?
- Is the clinic location convenient from office/Work?
- Does the clinic maintain basic hygiene care?
- Are you informed about the details of dental services, and the fees structure before your treatment?
- Using Latest dental equipment ?
- Affordable rates ?
- Good Understanding, communication skills of doctors according to your need?
- Clinic notify or give reminder to before checkup?
- What is the protocol during emergencies?
- Easy payment options available like EMI ( 0% interest rates) ?
Here at Sabka Dentist in Vile Parle West we follow the STEEEP fundamental policy :
STEEEP stands for :
STEEEP is used by the ADA as a measure of quality care. Its suggests that clinics should try to provide services that are safe by avoiding injury and discomfort to patients. They should render timely treatment and minimize delay by ensuring time-bound treatments. Doctors must make efforts towards effective care for effective prognosis, and maintain high efficiency in delivering the service. This can be done by efficient use of products and equipment. It will also help to minimize the cost of service to the patient without compromising in quality of care. Finally, treatments should be patient-centred and dentists should understand individual patient needs, preferences and circumstances.
Sabka Dentist in Vile Parle West are expertise from the best dental institutes and hospitals of India who are experienced in performing all kinds of treatments. Here, we treat all our patients in a unique and pampering surrounding. Our goal is to provide a good oral care to all that is why we offer all our services at a very affordable cost.
Sabka Dentist is the largest chain of Dental Clinics in India, with 100+ successful centres running in Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Ahmedabad, and Bangalore. With a team of 550+ skillful and expert dentists in all domains.
If you are one of those individuals who are particular about your dental health care, you must select the best when it pertains to dental checkups and treatments. Sabka Dentist is frequently rated as among the best dental clinics in Vile Parle West, Mumbai. At Sabka Dentist, patients not just receive first-class treatment for their dental problems, but also get to experience one of the greatest in-clinic patient experience across India. Irrespective of the background or occupation of an individual, we guarantee that all of our patients feel at ease and experience absolutely no challenges when approaching or conveying their issues across to our dental specialists. We are amongst the top dental clinic chains in Vile Parle West, Mumbai and have a legacy that is unmatched by any other dental clinic in Vile Parle West, Mumbai, India. Our dentists are some of the best dentists in Vile Parle West, Mumbai.
Sabka Dentist often makes it to the list of best dental hospitals in Vile Parle West, Mumbai, owing to our great team of dental specialists and doctors, and cutting-edge facilities within our dental clinics. Sabka Dentist was started back in October 2010, with a single medical clinic in Vile Parle. Now, we have grown to around more than 100 clinics in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Navi Mumbai, Thane. Our team constantly strives to encourage better dental health and aid individuals to truly feel and look good, and proudly carry their smiles. No wonder, resulting from our team’s perseverance and vision to help spread smiles across the world, we have consistently managed to make it on the list of top dental hospitals in Vile Parle West, Mumbai.
Therefore, the next time you plan to visit a ‘teeth hospital in Vile Parle West, Mumbai, we should be at the top of your list of dental hospitals in Vile Parle West, Mumbai. Consider us your own ‘Apna Dentist’; our dentists are some of the best dentists in Vile Parle West, Mumbai, and we will help you with your tooth concerns so that you can carry on and spread joy and happiness across with your wonderful smile.