3-Day Full Mouth Rehabilitation Program (3M)
Apply for the Dental Training Program
In association with 3M, the Sabka dentist training team conducts a 3-day comprehensive workshop covering all aspects of full mouth rehabilitation.
- Introduction and understanding of full mouth rehabilitation
- Learn to identify occlusal problems in the natural dentition
- Understand the functioning of the TMJ and muscles of mastication
- Be proficient in programming a semi adjustable articulator
- Face bow transfers: DEMONSTRATION and HANDS ON: Face bow records with mounting/CR records/Protrusive records; programming for guidance
- Diagnosis and treatment planning
- Philosophy: Comfort, Beauty, Function
- Integrate form and function with beauty (aesthetic planning)
- Sequencing of treatment in complex rehabilitations
- Step by step procedure for treatment planning, wax up to provisionals for a predictable final result
- Restoring the vertical dimension of occlusion- staged approach
Hands-On: Face Bow transfer with semi adjustable articulator
- Draw a road map of treatment plan of complex cases and execute each step as per the current standards of excellence in dentistry
- Multidisciplinary approach for complex cases
- Restoration options: Full crowns, Veneers, Onlays, Implants
- Tooth preparation for Full crowns, Onlays & Veneers
- Tissue management & Impressions Techniques.
Hands-On: Crown Preparation, Onlay & Veneer & Impression. Making a Chair side provisional crown.