Sabka Dentist – Teeth Cleaning in Bangalore
Talk to a Dentist Now!
Table of content
- What is Teeth Cleaning?
- What are the teeth cleaning procedures?
- Who would one need teeth cleaning?
- Who is not eligible for the treatment?
- What are the side effects of teeth cleaning?
- What are the post-treatment guidelines?
- What are the benefits of teeth cleaning?
- What is the cost of teeth cleaning procedure in India?
- After effects of Dental Cleaning
- Are the results of the treatment permanent?
- What are the alternatives to the teeth cleaning process?
What is Teeth Cleaning?
Many people practice a daily oral hygiene routine like brushing, flossing, and gargling. and think they have no risk of forming cavities. But this is not true fact. Plaque or tartar develops even with a careful routine of brushing and flossing everyday. Especially in the areas where cleaning substance can’t be reached properly. Hence professional teeth cleaning becomes necessary for removing the stain and tartar before any risk is grown that will eventually affect the oral health.
One of the most miscalculated processes that we do in our daily lives is undoubtedly the cleaning of the teeth, flossing and gargling. According to many dental research, it is found that people often do not clean their teeth properly. In most of the cases, their teeth cleaning techniques and patterns do more damage than giving better results. People always wonder why they have dental problems in spite of proper cleaning at home.
It is very important to visit a dental clinic to have regular sessions (at least twice a year) to get the teeth cleaned. Most of the dentists at Sabka dentist in Bangalore would advise you to come for the cleaning procedures once every six months. The cleaning treatment techniques involves pain, jaw pain and prodding. It is necessary to check out with the dental experts and ask them if you have any query about the procedure and they will guide you properly.
What are the teeth cleaning procedures?
- Physical examination: The process of cleaning teeth starts with the physical examination which is performed by a dental experts. A small mirror is used through which the dentist checks around your teeth and examine the teeth and gums. It will examine whether the patients have any oral problems. And if they find a major oral problem they will recommend patients with dental treatment according to the problem.
- Removing of plaque and tartar around the gum line: During the cleaning process there might be some scraping sound involved, but this is a normal sound. Regular flossing at your home will stop the buildup of tartar. The dentist who is performing the treatment uses scaler to remove plaque and tartar which is accumulated around the gums. More the amount of tartar stuck on the teeth more scraping is done to get rid of it.
- Flossing: Flossing is done by the dentists at Sabka Dentist in Bangalore to take care of the minute particles that might have settled in between your teeth.
- Rinsing: In the pro- cleaning process it is advised to rinse your mouth thoroughly to remove all the impurities that might have gathered inside the mouth
- Fluoride Varnish: The dentist might paint fluoride varnish on teeth with brush to prevent decay, remineralize the surface of teeth and treat sensitivity.
Who would one need teeth cleaning?
Every individual can get this treatment at twice a year. The dentist in Bangalore would advise upon having these treatments once every six months. These treatments are most advisable for people who are more prone to have cavities.
Who is not eligible for the treatment?
The treatment can be safely taken by anyone irrespective of age or gender. It includes prodding, cleansing and a mild jaw discomfort. Consult with your doctor about your fear and your needs. If you are a heart patient, let the dentist know before the treatment so that some of the process from the treatment may not be performed.
What are the side effects of teeth cleaning?
There are no side effects of teeth cleaning treatment. You might have slight jaw discomfort as your mouth will be in an open state for an extended period. Patients who have sensitivity issues might feel minor zinging sensation in their teeth during the cleansing process. This pain is temporary and might disappear after a few hours of the procedure.
What are the post-treatment guidelines?
You can return to your normal activities of maintaining the oral hygiene post treatment. You have to follow the general oral hygiene laid out by the dentist at Sabka dentist and make sure that you follow them regularly. The teeth and the condition of it can say a lot about your general health. Ensure to clean and floss your teeth at regular intervals and twice a day after the treatment.
What are the benefits of teeth cleaning?
- Cleaned teeth can prevent gum infection and early loss of tooth.
- Removal of stains due to which there is discoloration of the teeth.
- Prevents cavities and tooth decay.
- Removal of bad breath after pro- cleaning treatment.
- There is huge change before and after cleaning teeth as teeth gets totally transformed as tartar and plaque is fully removed from every part of teeth.
What is the cost of teeth cleaning procedure in India?
In Bangalore, treatment depends on the dentist where you are undergoing the treatment. Usually, teeth cleaning come as a complete package at Sabka Dentist in Bangalore costing for about INR 1000. Always ensure that you get these treatments perfectly done with our dental Experts in Bangalore
After effects of Dental Cleaning
There is no recovery period involved in this treatment. You can go back to your daily routine immediately after teeth cleaning treatment. For people who have sensitive teeth, there can be some minor tickling sensation in your teeth due to the cleansing of the teeth. Apart from that, you can continue with your normal dental hygiene activities.
Are the results of the treatment permanent?
Teeth cleaning treatment is not a permanent fixture or a solution. It depends on what you eat and how well you maintain the hygiene of your mouth in between and after the treatment. It is safe to have these treatments twice a year, especially if you are a smoker or if you are someone who is addicted to caffeine. The treatment is very important for children to keep their cavities under check with the dentist
What are the alternatives to the teeth cleaning process?
The major alternative to this treatment is to have do-it-yourself teeth cleaning procedures at home. These can involve regular brushing, flossing and using mouthwash to maintain good oral hygiene. But in the present-day lifestyle, we tend to ignore these procedures of cleaning most of the time. Hence, teeth cleaning treatment at Sabka Dentist is advisable to everyone.