What is the Cost of Orthodontic or Braces Treatment ?
What is the Cost of Orthodontic or Braces Treatment Cost?
When advised orthodontic treatment using braces, most patients worry about the cost of treatment. Orthodontic treatment cost or braces treatment cost at Sabka Dentist begins at INR 33,000 up to INR 75000, based on the type of dental braces chosen by the patient.
Different braces have different features and hence, the large range of costs that they are available at. Another factor that determines the cost of your orthodontic treatment is the individual diagnosis and treatment plan. You can check out our online pricing list for the cost of the individual braces.
What are the Different Types of Braces Available?
As mentioned above, there are different types of braces that are available for patients to choose from. At Sabka Dentist, we provide a wide range of teeth braces based on the individual’s case, lifestyle choices and budget. But how do braces work? Are they different?
There three main types of braces available at Sabka Dentist:
- Metallic Braces: As the name goes, these are metallic in nature and are of two types:
- Basic Metal Braces: These are the traditional metallic braces that have been used for many years. The orthodontists at Sabka Dentist use the top quality metallic braces to provide controlled orthodontic movements to give you a successful treatment.
- Self-Ligating Metal Braces: These are advanced metallic braces that are atleast 30% faster than traditional metallic braces. These types of braces do not need elastics and therefore, are easy to clean and maintain by the patient. At Sabka Dentist, we use the best quality of self-ligating metal braces that apply low friction and make it comfortable and convenient for the patient.
- Ceramic Braces: Since the ‘metallic smile’ of the metal braces was a put-off for patients, ceramic braces were introduced. These are tooth-coloured and have far better aesthetics compared to metallic braces. These are further of two types, similar to metallic braces and have similar features.
- Basic Ceramic Braces
- Self-Ligating Ceramic Braces
- Invisible Braces or Clear Aligners: These are the latest type of braces and have been introduced to make teeth braces treatment even more aesthetic than ceramic braces. They are also called clear aligners and are essentially transparent trays that need to be worn on upper and lower teeth to bring about teeth alignment.They are removable, invisible when worn on the teeth even at close distances and are very comfortable. These braces are customized for each patient and are manufactured using CAD/CAM technology.
While brushing and ways to floss with braces of the fixed kind can be challenging, maintaining oral hygiene with invisible braces is the easiest.
What would it be advisable for you to do after Invisible Braces treatment?
There are relatively few post treatment rules separated from the essential ones. You may be approached to have a check on eating hard nourishments. As a rule, you can even expel them while eating.
Likewise relying upon the state of your teeth, you may need to wear them for a time of 12 to two years. Consequently consistently ensure that you keep your meeting with your dental specialist. Finding the best invisible braces near you will give you the best improvement and results.
At What Age Should You Get Braces?
Many people have a misconception that dental braces are for kids. But, it is not so. Yes, the ideal age to get braces treatment is during childhood but that does not mean adults cannot get teeth braces. Any individual with healthy teeth and gums can get their teeth aligned with teeth braces treatment.
However, orthodontic treatment is best carried out in children due to their flexible bones and continuing growth. So parents must bring their children to visit the orthodontist when their first permanent teeth erupt.
In many cases, an orthodontic problem can be prevented by a timely intervention by the orthodontist. At Sabka Dentist, we perform preventive orthodontics as well.
How to Go About Orthodontic Treatment?
In order to begin orthodontic treatment at Sabka Dentist, you must visit our orthodontist. You will be asked to report with a full mouth X-Ray and a lateral profile X-Ray for facial, dental and skeletal evaluation.
After viewing your X-rays and performing a clinical evaluation, the orthodontist will devise a treatment plan. You will also be given the treatment duration, cost and a complete quotation.
Once you have understood the treatment plan and are prepared to go ahead with the treatment, your treatment will begin.