Bad breath can lead to lack of socialism and under confidence and may also denote health problems. This can be avoided by maintaining good oral hygiene and taking good oral care. Let’s see a few tips to avoid bad breath:
- Brush Regularly: Brushing regularly helps get rid of plaque. Accumulation of plaque and calculus can lead to bad breath. Moreover, gargling or even brushing after meals can help get rid of the foul odor from certain foods.
- Clean Your Tongue: Tongue can harbor plaque and tiny bits of food. So, it is advisable to clean the tongue regularly and prevent oneself from bad breath generated by these bacteria.
- Avoid certain food and beverages: Certain food and beverages can cause bad odor like coffee, alcoholic drinks, garlic, onion, and hot peppers. Avoid these foods and beverages or go for a strong mint post consuming these products.
- Drink water regularly: Avoid a dry mouth by drinking water regularly and avoid drinks that can dehydrate you.
- Avoid smoking or chewing tobacco:
Unpleasant odor of these products can result in bad breath and thus should be avoided.