Just like having a perfect dress, having a perfect smile is equally important on your wedding day. A SMILE is one of your most essential accessories. The color of your teeth is the most important thing to concentrate on and its extremely important to prepare in advance.
A bridal makeover not only restores and repairs your teeth but also increases your self-confidence, increases your overall appearance, improves your overall health, improves your social interaction skills and most importantly gives you the smile to shine and look back at your wedding photographs with pride.
HERE ARE A FEW TIPS TO ENHANCE YOUR SMILE:
- PROFESSIONAL DENTAL CLEANING: You must take an appointment with your doctor to get professional cleaning and polishing done in order to remove all the stains from your teeth.
- TEETH WHITENING: You can do tooth whitening at home with strips i.e. something you can do in your spare time. You can also ask your dentist to give you trays and you can use home solutions to bleach. However, people prefer to get a professional bleach done at the dentist’s office which has really good results. Nowadays a number of a teeth whitening toothpaste are also available in the market.
- RESTORING YOUR NATURAL TEETH: If you have chipped or broken teeth, or any dark spaces also known as negative spaces between your teeth, you must visit a dentist and get it restored with tooth colored fillings. It looks very nice when your teeth edges are strong and in uniform color. In the case of crowding of your teeth, or if there is severe damage of tooth structure, dental veneers or laminates can also be used.
- BRUSHING: Before applying toothpaste on your toothbrush, dry brush your teeth, i.e brush without applying toothpaste on your toothbrush. This can help remove stains, plaques, and tartar which can make your teeth look fresher and brighter.
- BRIGHT LIPSTICKS: You must wear bright lipsticks with an anti-smudge factor. Anything that suits your complexion and contrasts the white color of your teeth will make the tooth look whiter.
- YOU MUST EAT: Fibrous foods like apple, carrots, broccoli, etc help ex-foliate teeth and remove stains.
- DRINK LOTS OF WATER: Drinking a lot of water and hydrating your body helps to improve your skin, lubricate your mouth and thus prevent staining.
- LIP BALM: For a perfect smile you should moisturize your lips and use a lip balm well in advance. There is nothing better than beautiful lips and nothing worse than chapped ones your photograph.
- SUGARLESS GUM: Chewing sugarless gum can help whiten your teeth because it cleanses your teeth and helps trigger saliva, which can neutralize the acid that helps to cause tooth decay.
- DRINK WITH A STRAW: Giving up acidic drinks is easier said than done. Even if you can’t avoid drinking them you can avoid them contacting your teeth by using a straw.
- PRACTICE IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR: Have your friends to help you practice your smile in front of the mirror with a camera. Sometimes smiling from one angle looks better than another.
- AVOID CERTAIN THINGS:
- Any other tobacco products