Braces Treatment in Thane
Braces treatment are used for resolving the problems like proclined teeth, crooked teeth, the gap between teeth, or any uneven teeth. The braces help to move the teeth in the desired direction and achieve proper teeth alignment. In the city of Thane, the Sabka dentist is one of the better braces treatment providers. They have helped to achieve proper teeth alignment for many individuals.
Talk to a Dentist Now!
Table of content
Braces, the simpler word for orthodontics, are a type of cosmetic dentistry that uses appliances to correct the functionality of uneven, crooked, proclined teeth, and the space between the teeth. Not only it works towards the functionality of the teeth it tries to correct the over-or under- bites eliminating the excess of jaw pain. Dental care at Sabka dentist clinic in Thane gives 100% transparency of its services in Thane, Maharashtra.
Braces treatment is a preferable option at Sabka Dentist in Thane for the correction of misaligned, crooked, and backward teeth giving them the applicable position for further stability. It becomes necessary to invest in the braces treatment when a person is facing teeth problems and needs alteration for the mismanagement of the teeth.
It works functionally as well as aesthetically. It means that correcting the positioning of the teeth is not only the mark to give the results, but giving a desirable simile to the patients is also the motive. Hence, braces experts in Thane Mumbai is the leading dental clinic in serving the responsibility of charming smile as well as functionality of teeth.
At what age, is braces treatment important?
It is more beneficial to get the braces treatment at an early age. The dental experts recommends that 10 to 14 age of year is the perfect age of fixing the braces, as the permanent teeth are ready for giving a proper alignment. At this age, children find this treatment a traumatic one. Hence, in such a terrifying situation, dental experts suggest parents to discuss the procedure of braces treatment with the child making them comfortable with the environment.
Kids are not only the ones who are supposed to wear braces. Braces can be worn by adults too. In adults, they face problems of chewing or speaking issues that cause terrifying pressure on the jaw. Thus, consulting an orthodontist becomes vital.
At Sabka Dentist clinic in thane, dental expert will give you the best options of braces to the patient according to their wishlist.
What kind of braces are available at Sabka Dentist in Thane?
We provide our patients a variant choice of brace from metal, ceramic to aligners and lingual, differs in cost.
The most common braces that are used by the patients are metal braces. As they are available at a reasonable price. A part from the metal braces there is one more type of visible braces available at our clinic in Thane is ceramic braces. Ceramic braces are either coloured ones or clear one depending on what you select. Clear ceramic braces are less visible to the naked eye. At Sabka Dentist clinic, there is also a unique and a new type of braces that has been introduced in modern dentistry called as self- ligating. These braces are for short duration and gives the best result out of it.
Traditional braces are given a new phase of modern dental technique by introducing a series of invisible braces called ‘aligners’. Aligners are the set of transparent, customized, removable braces. Aligners are not only transparent by nature but can be easily removed while brushing, flossing, eating, and sleeping. It eliminates the procedure of sticking of the food particles on the brackets, as it occurs in metal braces. Aligners has to be worn for at least two weeks and then the dental expert will give a new set of aligners. This is a continuous procedure until the teeth are not given aligned position. Learn more about Clear aligner or Transparent Aligners Braces Cost in thane.
Invisible braces also adds a unique type of brackets that are not seen to the naked eye. Such invisible braces are lingual braces that are fixed onto the backside of the teeth in a position that it is not visible to a naked eye. Slight force is applied to maintain the stability of the teeth.
Our braces specialist in Thane clinics knows better as they use their skillful modern method of dentistry. They aim in serving what appliance is suitable or convenient for the patients according to their budget and teeth problems.
What are advantages of wearing braces?
- Misalignment of teeth increase the difficulty level of chewing or wearing down of teeth causing severe pain in the jaw.
- Improper positioning of the teeth or crowded teeth makes brushing and flossing process difficult because the food particles that are stuck onto the teeth becomes difficult to get rid of. Hence, wearing of braces will maintain the hygiene and avoid further gum disease and cavities for a long run.
- Braces treatment is not based on cosmetic purpose but also serves to improve the hygienic functionality of the teeth.
- It ensures to enhance the confidence, personal appearance, and self-esteem of a particular individual.
- Braces aims in improving the overall condition of the teeth and gums, making them stronger and stable.
- Correcting the positioning of the teeth by giving space to fix also strengthens the gum for a future longevity.
- Correction of teeth helps to gain or enhances the facial as well as mouth.
What factors affect the Teeth Braces Cost in Thane?
For anybody who is primarily based out of Thane, you could be wondering what would be the braces price in Thane. The prices to get braces may differ dependent on numerous aspects. Apart from the location where the preferred dental center is situated in, there are numerous other elements involved here.
Age group – Age in which you begin treatment has an impact on the price of the braces. For those who choose orthodontic braces at a young age, it becomes considerably more cost effective, as it is generally easier to correct tooth alignment issues at an early age.
Location – The location of the dental medical clinic plays a key role too on the subject of the cost of braces. For example, the teeth braces cost in Thane will be different when compared to charges you would discover in a dentistry hospital established in other metro.
Form Of Braces – The type of braces has a significant effect on the cost of braces. For example, invisible braces often cost considerably more in comparison to the metallic braces. Also, the actual location of the dentistry hospital will even have an impact on the cost of each kind of braces. For example, Invisible braces cost in Thane might be different from the cost of braces in some other city or metro.
You will even find additional aspects that may have an effect on the cost of braces. Hopefully you now have a clearer picture on the teeth braces cost in Thane, and also the factors impacting it.
How long the braces are fixed?
Depending on the treatment plan, usually wearing braces last from 12 to 14 months after the treatment along with visiting dental clinic at regular intervals. The treatment plan also includes wearing of retainers after the braces are removed. Sometimes, aging also after the treatment plan for braces. Longevity of braces also depend upon the complications of the teeth. Our braces specialist in Thane, Maharashtra are expertise in each of the field of treating with the braces, that they will try and get you your perfect set of teeth.
What care should be taken for teeth after wearing braces?
- After wearing braces taking care of it becomes a priority.
- Dental experts advise of avoiding sweets, chips, and soda as they can weaken the fixed appliance of the braces.
- At a note, sugary and sticky food like cheese, caramel or chocolate are strictly prohibited as these food supplements will increase the chances of damaging the wire or losing of the brackets.
- The acid formed inside the mouth after consumption of food particles can be a sign of danger as it can cause tooth decay and gum diseases.
- Avoid hard particles of food as it will lead to breaking down of the brackets.
- Regular smoking and alcohol will also lead to many dental issues while wearing braces.
- It is highly recommended to brush thrice a day, floss twice and rinse your mouth at least thrice, just to avoid gathering of the sticky substance.
- Our braces experts, Sabka dentist will put their best efforts to not change your daily eating habits and healthy foods needed for you.
Sabka Dentist is described as a perfectionist for all that it does, with the desire to fulfil all the oral needs of a customer, making them look at oral health and hygiene like never before.