Sabka Dentist- Dental Implant Clinic in Mumbai
Book an Appointment for Free Dental Check-Up
What is the Dental Implant Procedure?Dental experts are known to perform Dental implant treatment. They work for restoring the gap of the missing tooth. At Sabka dentist, Dental implant treatment, was traditionally practiced by replacing the missing tooth with a dental bridge or a denture. But, at Sabka Dentist in Mumbai advanced technology has paid-off the dental industry. Usage of advanced dental technology has made the dental implant treatment more effective due to the method used for restoration of the empty gap. Dental implants are generally performed by the dentists for restoring the missing teeth. In Sabka dentist, Dental implant treatment used to traditionally performed by a dentist to replace a missing tooth with a dental bridge or a removable denture. As sabka dentist in Mumbai, make use of modern dental instruments , Hence, dental implants treatment in mumbai are considered to the most effective method for restoration of a gap due to missing tooth.
What are the steps for replacement of missing teeth through dental implant treatment?
The motive of dental implant treatment is replacement of the missing tooth. Implant treatment at Sabka Dentist takes approx 4 to 6 months which also includes three main steps. Firstly, Dental implant treatment includes operation in which the dental implant will be screwed into the jawbone of the missing tooth. The second treatment includes healing and osseointegration. Placing a crown on the implant to give the implant instrument a tooth- like look and functionality is the last step in the primary treatment.
Step 1: Placing the Dental Implants
It is a minor operation where the screw of the implant is fixed inside the bone. While performing this surgery local anesthesia is administered for approximately 1 hour. In this process, the dentist will open the flap of the gums by cutting it with a scalpel. After this process is done the dental experts will drill a hole for the screw of dental implants that has to be placed. The drilled hole will be tapped to create screw threads. Later, the gums will be stitched up for healing. Still after the surgery will be done the empty gap will be still visible.
Step 2: Healing Phase and Osseointegration
In this phase the implants will be screwed into the bone and will get attached forming the root of the missing tooth which is going to be replaced. It is the longest waiting as well as important stage of dental implant treatment as the dentist will be checking the bone growth and stability for approx 3 months. When the implant will be totally integrated into the bone, the implant will be ready for the third stage treatment of cupping or crowning the implant to provide for the missing tooth.
Step 3: Abutment on the Implant
Abutment of the implant takes place when the dentist will be 100% sure that the implant has been completely integrated into the bone and hence results in stability. In stage, the dentist will start preparing abutment (that actually connects the screw and the crown). The dentist will put the abutment onto the implant and fix it by using a screw. Stitching of gums will take place by the dentist and they wait for the gums to heal. Once this procedure will be done the patient will be able to see the metal abutment in place of missing teeth
<h4″id=”step_4_taking_impression_for_preparing_the_crown_or_cap>Step 4: Taking Impression for preparing the crown or cap </h4″id=”step_4_taking_impression_for_preparing_the_crown_or_ca
After fixing the abutment, after 1 or 2 weeks, the gums around abutment get healed and the dentist can now take an impression and measurements for designing of the crown and the cap. After the selection of the cap and crown it will be sent to the laboratory for making.
Step 5: Placement of the Crown or Cap
After 1 or 2 weeks caps will be sent from the laboratory for trial, so as to check whether the cap will fit the patient’s mouth on the abutment. Once after the trial of the caps and crowns, if the dentist feels there are any changes in the crown cap which are necessary to change, the dentist will send the crown back to the laboratory for the same. And if the crown fits perfectly and to the satisfaction of the dentist, then the crown will be screwed or cemented onto the abutment. This will be the final step of dental implant treatment giving the asthesthics look as well as functionality.
The following are some common risk conditions for dental implants:
- Diabetes or high or low sugar problem- It is suggested by the dentist that every patient who has done with dental implant treatment is quoted to have a control over sugar levels before and after the treatment. It will result in Successful surgical placement of the implants.
- Allergies- Before taking up any dental treatment it is necessary to disclose all the allergies to the dentists so that proper precautions can be taken by the dentists to avoid further complications.
- Smoking- for better results of the dental implant treatment smoking amongst the patients should be stopped. A person who does not smoke will have a great success rate in dental implant treatment as compared with a regular smoker.
- Dental Hygiene- A good oral health and good hygiene should be maintained by the patients. Everyday brushing, flossing, and good food habits will give better results for any dental implant surgery.
What is Dental implant cost in Mumbai?
Sabka Dentist aims of serving the patients with high-quality dental treatment at an affordable price, Hence, full dental implant cost in Mumbai varies in two types of prices from economy to premium.
Implant Price (Rs.)
Economy-ADIN Rs. 25,000/-
Premium-Nobel Biocare-Active Rs. 50,000/-
Amount for the dental implant can be paid using our EMI options
In case you are interested in learning more about the actual dental implant cost in Mumbai, continue reading. There are various factors affecting the price of dental implants, some of that have been shown below.
- Number of tooth replacements – Naturally, replacing more teeth would cost you more. It’s always a smart idea to check out the charges in your location, particularly if you have several teeth to be replaced. Pick a dentistry medical clinic which is primarily based out of a city in which the typical price would be around the lower side. For example, teeth replacement or dental implant cost in Mumbai would vary from the actual cost of dental implants in some other city.
- Position of the tooth – The position of the tooth to be replaced, the structure of your mouth, as well as the actual position of the tooth to be replaced; all have an impact on the price of tooth implants.
- Bone strength and density – A very good bone density is necessary for a successful tooth implant. If you have a low bone strength and density, initial bone grafts have to be carried out, which will raise the overall cost of having a dental implant.
- Location of the clinic – The location of the dental medical clinic will likely to impact the price of a tooth implant. For example, the tooth implant cost in Mumbai will vary from the tooth implant cost in some other location.
These are basic aspects affecting the price of getting dental implants. We hope that now you have a clearer understanding of the cost of tooth implants in Mumbai, as well as the aspects having an effect on this.
Tell Me More About Getting A Dental Implant At Sabka Dentist, Mumbai
If you are one of those individuals who are particular about your dental health treatment, you must choose the best when it pertains to oral care checkups and treatments. Dental implant cost in India are affordable as Sabka Dentist is consistently graded among the best option for best dental implants in Mumbai with best EMI solutions. At Sabka Dentist, people not just obtain a top class cure for their tooth troubles, but additionally get to enjoy the benefits of full mouth dental implants cost in Mumbai. No matter the background or career of an individual, we guarantee that all of our individuals sense at ease and face absolutely no concerns when it comes to teeth setting cost in Mumbai. We are amongst the top oral clinic chains in Mumbai and have a legacy that is unparalleled by any other tooth clinic in Mumbai, India.
So, the next time you plan on visiting for dental implants, we should be at the top of your list of best dental implants in Mumbai. Consider us your own ‘Apna Dentist’, and we all can help you with your dentistry problems so that you can carry on and spread joy and happiness across with your wonderful smile.
The single-tooth implant cost in Mumbai can vary depending on the region and who is performing the procedure. Factors that affect teeth replacement cost in Mumbai are:
Number of Replacements
Location of the Tooth
The Need for Extractions
Overall Oral Health
But at Sabka Dentist all of us make sure that you don’t feel the pressure of tooth implant cost in Mumbai. That’s why Sabka Dentist offers the best teeth replacement cost in Mumbai, which you can afford in first thought. Contact us today to discuss your smile or with questions regarding dental implants cost in Mumbai.