A person in Urban India visits a dentist 2 times on an average in a lifetime! Regular dentist visit is a challenge for many of us, as we make excuse after excuse to not visit the dentist. But even if you brush your teeth twice daily doesn’t mean you should avoid visiting the dentist altogether!
P. S. Less than 7% of the population in Urban India brushes twice a day!
Regular dental checkups will help you maintain a healthier and brighter smile. And if your teeth aren’t properly cleaned at least once a year, you have a higher risk of serious health issues like gum disease, coronary artery disease and even dementia.
If you do not get a regular dental checkup, you can start to experience symptoms that can do more harm than you think. Being aware of some common signs that indicate the need to see a dentist is important in order to keep your mouth, gums and teeth in tip-top shape.
FOLLOWING ARE THE TOP 8 SIGNS YOU NEED A DENTAL CHECKUP AT SABKA DENTIST.
- Tooth Pain: This is a common sign that should obviously not be ignored! When you are suffering from a toothache, eating, drinking and even daily activities can become nearly impossible. Toothaches are no fun, and if you are experiencing even a small amount of tooth pain, get it checked out as soon as possible.
- Annoying Persistent Canker Sores: These little sores are also not a fun thing to experience as they can be very painful, and prevent you from eating or drinking regular foods. Though canker sores are temporary, if you notice the sores are not going away, visit Sabka Dentist today for a dental checkup.
- Strong Tooth Sensitivity to Hot and Cold: This is a sign that you should definitely visit Sabka Dentist, as this is often an indication of the presence of tooth decay. And the earlier you treat the cavity, the less likely it will develop into something worse that will cost more to treat!
- Swollen Gums and Frequently Bleeding Gums: If this happens often when you floss or brush, you should definitely schedule a visit to Sabka Dentist. When you experience swollen gums it’s often a sign that hardened plaque has built up around your gum line.
- White Spots on Teeth: These spots may be the first indicators of dental decay, which is an infection in your tooth where the enamel begins to dissolve in response to acid produced in bacteria. Tooth decay is not often noticeable, but with regular visits to Sabka Dentist, it can be detected and treated in its early stages.
- Constant Dry Mouth: Tooth and gum decay can cause dry mouth to occur. If you are experiencing it on a consistent basis, schedule an appointment to discuss it with your dentist. It could also be something as serious as Xerostomia.
- Chronic Headaches: Many people do not associate frequent headaches with dental issues. Grinding your teeth can cause headaches and you should address them during your dental checkup.
- Changes in the Color in the Mouth: If you notice any change of colour on your cheeks, the top of your tongue or underneath your tongue, please consult with Sabka Dentist today.
Don’t wait any longer – schedule a dental checkup at Sabka Dentist today. We will ensure you leave with a happier and healthier smile!
At Sabka Dentist we have standard prices for our treatments that our patients can check online by visiting our pricelist page.
We have 100 Sabka Dentist Clinics across Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Ahmedabad & Bangalore. You can find the clinic closest to you by clicking here.