What does it indicates if you have bleeding gums?This problem indicates that there has been lack attention for your gum problems. People sometimes take bleeding gum problem too lightly and panic when they realize that they are suffering through the gingivitis gum disease problem. Some of the studies suggest that gum disease is an indicator of some bad conditions regarding diabetes and heart disease. Before finding the solution, you need to find bleeding gums causes. It will put light on the reasons for bleeding gums affecting your dental health. It is essential to treat it on time in any case your tooth will at last rot and tumble off. There are a few home solutions for draining gums that can be drilled routinely. Bleeding gums may affect your overall health to a lot of extents after a long duration. So, it is very essential to address this problem at an earlier stage. It will be interesting to look are some of the common reasons for bleeding gums affecting dental health.
Bleeding gums causes:
- Periodontal DiseasePeriodontal disease is a bacterial disease that causes irritation and seeping of the gums. If the plaque is permitted to develop underneath the gum line and disturbs the gums, at that point, you have what is known as gum disease or periodontal sickness. If not treated, the gum sickness can progress and even reason tooth misfortune.
- Flossing or brushing vigorouslyThe harsh mechanical activity of brushing or flossing too energetically may harm and disturb the touchy oral tissues which may make gums drain. On the off chance that the draining proceeds for a couple of days, at that point it is critical to visit a dental specialist right away. In any case, draining gums are regularly a sign of gum infection. Brushing and flossing sufficiently hard to make solid gum tissue drain is genuinely uncommon.
- Tobacco chewing or smokingChewing tobacco causes a lot of adverse effects on the gums. Smoking leads to tartar development on the teeth and affects the gum area around the tooth in a very adverse way.
- Deficiency of Vitamin C and Vitamin KBoth Vitamin C and Vitamin K plays an important role in the blood clotting process. So, the deficiency of Vitamin C and Vitamin K can cause a bleeding gums problem.
- HormonalCertain types of hormones increase the fluid content in your gingiva (gum tissue), making the gums more swollen and tender. When the hormone becomes normal, all the symptoms get totally disappear.
Remedies for curing gum disease problems:
- Minimizing the intake of tea and coffee
Intake of tea and coffee has found to be one of the main reasons for the discoloration and stain development on the teeth. One of the main common problems which are caused due to more tea and coffee intake can stain the teeth to a lot of extents.
- Increasing the calcium-rich food products
A proper intake of calcium is good for strong teeth and healthy bones. It makes the teeth more resistant to stains and makes it stronger. Some of the calcium-rich food items are milk, rice, cereal products, cheese, seafood canned properly, green leafy vegetables, etc.
Clove has been one of the most used solutions since ancient times for any of the dental-related problems. The clove helps to relieve the pain in the teeth and gum region in the mouth. Rubbing of the clove oil on the gum is one of the better solutions for solving the gum related problems easily.
- Using Anti-Gingivitis Toothpaste
If you have a gum problems very often then use the toothpaste which Anti-Gingivitis. They have the anti-inflammatory ingredients which can put relief for the pain caused in the gum. They can provide healing to the gum at a much faster rate.
- Regular brushing
Irregular and improper brushing of the teeth is one of the main reasons behind the gum bleeding problems. Here, the bacterium starts developing on the tooth and the relevant gum area which causes serious gum related problems further. So, brushing at least twice in a day is nice for gums.
These are some of the simple and easy to follow remedies for gum related problems. Bleeding gums can be a very big problem if not addressed at the earlier stage. You should visit an expert dentist for the gum bleeding problem and get it cured in a proper way. Also, it is always good to visit the dentist every six months to check the overall condition of the teeth. They can give a better idea regarding the condition of the teeth, gum, and overall dental health. After all, it is up to you to take proper precautions for keeping your dental health good.