Dental Clinic in Andheri
About Sabka Dentist in Andheri
Ever since from the beginning, Sabka Dentist has successfully achieve the reward of being the best clinic from the decade, with its presence across the cities in India i.e Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Ahmedabad, and Bangalore.
Years of experience in dentistry has given us the proper vision of dealing the dental problem diagnosis, treatment planning, and treatment execution. Along, with the magnificent work of the Sabka Dentist, it has also gave the promise to the patients the comfort of the infrastructure, contemporary dental technologies, and a healthy smile , exclusively at Sabka Dentist.
Sabka Dentist in Andheri is a dental clinic with a full range of serving the patients with the best dental services.
It is our vision to make dental services available to one and all. We firmly believe in the quote that is rightfully said –”The sole meaning of life is to serve everyone.”
It is our mission is to make our patients leave our clinic with a smile! We want to provide our patients with the best accurate dental treatment solutions.
Without further ado, be a part of Sabka Dentist family in Andheri and experience the difference!
Dental Treatments provided by Sabka Dentist in Andheri
- General Dentistry: Recommending our patients to get through the dental checkup at least twice a year as only normal brushing won’t completely help to get rid of the oral health issues. Through the ongoing process of check-up, our expertise dentists gives a detailed consultation to the patients about their oral issues and share their treatment plan. During the checkup if the issue is not visible through the naked eye an X-ray is taken to know the internal problem of the set of teeth. As we aim in giving the best dental treatment at economical rates and hence, we offer you dental check-up, consultation, and X-ray for free.
- Periodontics ( Scaling, Cleaning and Polishing): This treatment basically deals with the issue of yellowish particles that is stuck onto the teeth, that not only spoils the appearance but also badly affect the oral health, causing gum infection. Periodontist professionally deals with the maintenance of the teeth by cleaning the set with the dental appliances. An ultrasonic device is used that sounds crackly to remove tartar and plaque from the teeth surface and blow the gum line. Not only to the extent of cleaning treatment guidelines are also shared with the patients regarding proper brushing of teeth at home.
- Periodontics (Treatment Of Gums): The longer the plaque and tartar remains on teeth, the more harmful they might become. They can cause irritation of gums called gingivitis. The gums become swollen, reddish and bleed easily. If gingivitis is not treated, it may advance to periodontitis. Symptoms may include bleeding in gums, loose teeth due to week gups , appearance of wide gaps in between teeth, gums becomes painful and bad breath problem. dental issues are not only the cause for the gums issue it may also have other medical issues associated with heart disease, diabetes and many other systemic diseases.
- Orthodontic Treatment (Braces):
- crowded teeth
- cross biting
- pain in the jaw while eating
- poor positioning of the teeth
to solve these issues at sabka dentist in andheri we have the braces experts called orthodontic who are available during the time when the patients are ready for orthodontic treatment. Metal braces are highly common choice out of all the types like ceramic, invisible, lingual, and metal.
- Endodontics (Root canal treatment): It is a treatment of eliminating the infected nerve from the pulp of the tooth, avoiding further loss of the tooth. The reason why root canal treatment is caused by a cavity that has not been treated due to less care of tooth enters the deep root of the tooth in such a way that it directly reacts the pulp or the canal of the tooth that is connected with the nerves. In such a painful situation root canal treatment is a necessity. Given are the Symptoms that includes:
- tooth pain that is severe and takes occurs during night,
- chance of increase in sensitivity due to hot and cold fluids ,
- Process of chewing becomes difficult , and
- swelling in the mouth.
Root canal treatment is an operational procedure of replacing infected dental pulp of the affected tooth with an inert of gutta-percha. Root canal treatment is not a one visit treatment it usually requires 2 – 3 visits to the dental clinic in Andheri where the procedure of fixing the tooth take places.
After the treatment, after a few weeks follow ups are taken by the clinic to check the condition of the tooth. after the thorough check-up done by the dentists at Sabka dentist they will indicate the patients for the treatment. At sabka Dentist we have best dentist in Andheri who are specially hired to perform the treatment.
- Prosthodontics (Dental Implants): Dental implants are the fixture to the gap that is caused due to the missing tooth or loss of tooth. It is a treatment of replacing the gap with the artificial tooth that completely works functionally as well as aesthetically. There are three steps involved in the procedure of dental implant i.e placing the screw in the jaw, over it an abutment and a crown. The treatment almost takes 3- 6 months in promoting healing.
- Prosthodontics ( Crowns, Bridges and Dentures): As the dental implant is expensive, there is a substitute for this treatment is prosthodontics treatment that works in replacing the gap with crowns, bridges, and dentures. They are lower in price as compared to dental implant treatment. Crowns are the single fixture, bridges are the supporters to the other natural teeth and dentures are usually given to the people who completely lose the set of teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Cosmetic dentistry generally refers to the improvement of the gums, smile, and biting process. it is a treatment that gives more importance to the aesthetically appearance of the tooth. it corrects the shape, size, colour, and overall condition of the mouth.
Following dental services can help you improve the aesthetics of your smile:
- Teeth Whitening:Teeth whitening is a procedure that is professionally carried out by the best dentist in Andheri. they use chemical formula like bleaching powder that works in giving brighter and lighten up the teeth.
- Smile Makeover with Veneers:It is a complete choice that transforms the smile! Veneers are the layers that is thin and looks like tooth material which is bonded to the tooth that is already existing with less preparation, that results in improvement with aesthetics. They are ideally chosen for reasons like
- close gaps between the teeth
- provide perfect colour, tooth shape
- repairs the fractured teeth
- lastly, gives a proper straight teeth.
- Cavity filling:Restoration of tooth cavities, facets, abrasion, attrition and core buildup is done with permanent, tooth color and long lasting cements like composite resins.We also use different types of glass ionomer cement.
How Sabka Dentist can help?
Sabka Dentist being the top most clinic across India- Surat, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, and Bangalore. Out commitment for the patients in giving the best treatment has fulfilled many people’s hearts under one roof of Sabka dentist.
Tell me more about Sabka Dentist, Andheri
If you are one of those individuals who are particular about your dental hygiene , you should select the best when in concerns dental checkups and treatments. Sabka Dentist is consistently rated as among the best dental clinics in Andheri, Mumbai.
At Sabka Dentist, people not only receive first class treatment for their tooth concerns, but additionally get to enjoy one of the greatest in-clinic patient experiences across India.
Irrespective of the background or occupation of an individual, we guarantee that all of our patients feel at ease and experience absolutely no concerns when approaching or getting their dental complications across to our dental surgeons.
We are among the top dental clinic chains in Andheri, Mumbai, and have a legacy which is unmatched by any other dental clinic in Andheri, Mumbai, India. Our dentists are some of the best dentists in Andheri, Mumbai.
Sabka Dentist frequently makes it to the list of best dental hospitals in Andheri, Mumbai, owing to our great team of dental experts and doctors, and cutting edge facilities within our dental clinics. Sabka Dentist was launched way back in October 2010, with a single medical clinic in Vile Parle.
Today, we have grown to around more than a 100 clinics in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Navi Mumbai, Thane. Our team works to encourage better oral health and aid individuals to truly feel and look good, and proudly carry their smiles.
No wonder, resulting from our team’s perseverance and vision to help spread smiles across the world, we have consistently managed to get on the list of top dental hospitals in Andheri, Mumbai.
Hence, the next time you are planning to visit a ‘teeth hospital in Andheri’, Mumbai, we should be at the top of your list of dental hospitals in Andheri, Mumbai.
Consider us your own ‘Sabka Dentist’; our dentists are some of the best dentists in Andheri, Mumbai, and we can help you with your tooth troubles so that you can always spread joy and happiness across with your wonderful smile.