Dental Clinics in Thane
About Sabka Dentist dental clinic in Thane
At our Sabka Dentist dental clinic in Thane West, we have a unique approach to dental practice. Our experienced dentists in Thane West believe in providing with utmost exceptional dental care to all our patients.
We understand that choosing your family dentist is a daunting task, so we want you to be confident that you made the right decision by becoming a part of Sabka Dentist dental clinic in Thane West. Our dental clinic in Thane West has ultramodern equipment and we offer a wide spectrum of dental services.
Our Vision is to serve everyone and make good dental services available to all. We firmly believe in the quote -“The sole meaning of life is to serve everyone.” Whether it is cleaning or root canal, we provide state-of-the-art quality dental treatments.
Our Mission is to make the smile of patients whole again. We provide our patients with the best as well as satisfactory dental treatment.
Digital dentistry is the use of dental technologies or devices that incorporate digital or computer controlled components to carry out dental procedures. Digital dentistry has made its way into our dental clinic in Thane West. We have digital X-ray facility (RVG by Kodak), which shows the quality of the bone, teeth, and lesions.
The remarkable part of this X-ray machine is low radiation exposure and the convenience of shooting immediate and multiple X – rays while performing image oriented procedures like root canal treatment, implant insertion etc. We also make use of Lasers and Oral Scanners.
Our dental clinic in Thane West utilizes the latest CAD (Computer Assisted Design) and CAM (Computer Assisted Manufacturing) technology to make dental crowns. We also store our patient’s details and dental historyin our database online so that it is useful for future dental treatments and follow-ups without manual records.
Thus, your chase for the best dental clinic in Thane west stops at Sabka Dentist!
Our Dentists in Thane West carry out the following services
- General Dentistry:
We recommend that each individual should get dental checkup done every 6 months. We provide free Check Ups, X -rays, and Consultation. We also provide oral hygiene instructions like brushing technique, flossing correctly etc. Most importantly, we believe in making our patients aware of common dental problems and their prevention. This will help them to address dental problems at a very early stage.
- Oral Surgery:
One can have painless removal or extraction of tooth, with minimal trauma to investing tissues, such that there is no postoperative problem. The dentist will indicate extraction if the tooth is mobile; tooth has gross decay such that only root piece remains; or if there is any other reason. Our dental clinic in Thane West has qualified dentists in Thane West with postgraduate degree of Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. They are also efficient in performing other oral surgeries like extraction of impacted wisdom teeth, surgeries to insert dental implants and many other oral surgeries.
- Periodontics ( Cleaning, Scaling and Polishing):
- Ultrasonic device removes tartar and plaque from the surface of teeth. Polishing is followed after this. Our dentists in the dental clinic in Thane West recommend to get scaling done every 6 months to maintain healthy gums.
- Periodontics (Treatment Of Gums):
Periodontal disease, also commonly referred to as Gum disease, is the leading cause of tooth loss in adults. This disease also has an association with heart disease, diabetes and many other systemic diseases in few clinical cases. Thus, our dental clinic in Thane West provides comprehensive periodontal treatment, which involves root planing, curettage, flap surgery, and bone grafting. Periodontal treatments like crown lengthening and root coverage can also be done for cosmetic reasons.
- Orthodontic Treatment (Braces):
Orthodontic treatment helps to close gaps in between teeth, align crowded teeth and push back protruding teeth. There is a provision of habit-breaking appliances for children with habits like thumb sucking, tongue thrusting, and other oral habits. We have orthodontic experts in our dental clinic in Thane West and they provide orthodontic options like normal, 3M metal and ceramic tooth coloured braces.
- Endodontics ( Root canal treatment):
- Root canal treatment is a sequential procedure of replacing infected dental pulp in a carious tooth with inert gutta-percha material. Our dentists in Thane West clinic will inform the patient if it is required. We also offer single sitting root canal treatments. We also have Endodontic experts (root canal experts) at our dental clinic in Thane West.
- Prosthodontics (Crowns, Bridges and Dentures):
Replacing missing teeth: One should replace missing teeth as soon as possible. Otherwise, mesial drift, which is the tendency of teeth to move in mesial direction within the arch, will close the gap produced by missing teeth over time. Our dental clinic in Thane West offers multiple options. Other fixed prosthetics available are crowns, bridges, and implants. Metal-free tooth-colored ceramic crowns and bridges and Removable dentures are also available – partial/complete.
Prosthodontics (Dental Implants):
- Replacing missing teeth : Dental Implants are permanent fixed replacements of our teeth. The dental implant has 3 parts: Implant screw, Abutment and Crown. Implant screw is a titanium screw-like structure, which anchors into jawbone and functions similar to that of a natural tooth root. The abutment is placed on top of the implant screw. The crown placement follows this, which is the replacement tooth that sits on top of the abutment. It is placed in two-three phases and 3 – 6 months elapses between the two phases for promoting healing.
- Pedodontics (Child Dentistry):
Parents often ignore problems in their children’s teeth. The common notion is that milk teeth will fall away anyway. Milk teeth are important because they are needed for speech, eating and maintaining space for permanent teeth. If milk teeth are healthy, then the permanent teeth will most likely be healthy and will erupt in correct position. We have trained Pediatric Dentists to treat your child at our dental clinic in Thane West. We offer services for children like general check up, cavity detection, correct method of brushing, fluoride application, pit and fissure sealants, and fillings.
- Cosmetic Dentistry:
- Cavity filling: We restore tooth cavities with permanent cements like imported composite resins. They are tooth-colored, aesthetic, strong and long-lasting.
- Teeth Whitening : Don’t feel shy about stained and dull teeth. Our dentists in the dental clinic in Thane West also offer teeth whitening treatment, which lightens the tooth’s shade and thereby helps in removing stains and discoloration from the tooth surface. Your dream of having a stunning white smile can be turned into reality! In-office teeth whitening is carried out in our clinic, which may involve one hour for one or two sittings. We use Hydrogen Peroxide in a specific concentration, which is activated by light to whiten the teeth.
- Smile Makeover with Veneers : Veneer is a thin layer of tooth-like material, which is put over the existing tooth surface with minimal preparation, to improve aesthetics. Veneers can close spaces between teeth, provide uniform color, shape, and symmetry, repair broken or fractured teeth, and make the teeth appear straight. We use either composite resin or dental porcelain to fabricate veneer.
- Laser Dentistry : We use Laser in Dentistry for treating gummy smile, crown lengthening, for treating high frenulum attachment and for a few other procedures.
How to select the right dentist in Thane West?
When it comes to dental problems, visiting the best dental clinic in Thane West might be your desire, but are you consciously opting for one? You should know certain things about clinics before you visit them. STEEEP determines the quality of dental care. STEEEP stands for:
STEEEP is a set of measurable quality parameters recommended by American Dental Association (ADA). STEEEP is adopted by our dental clinic in Thane West. We believe that it is our fundamental policy.
It suggests that clinic should provide safe innocuous services, render timely treatment, provide effective care for effective prognosis and maintain efficiency in delivering the dental services.
The provider should also be able to provide services at affordable prices, and they should be patient-centric. The dentist should understand individual patient’s needs, preferences, and circumstances.
Therefore, you should choose Sabka Dentist dental clinic in Thane West for your oral care requirements for the following reasons:
- We customize the patient’s treatment plan because we understand their needs.
- Checkups and Consultations are free at Sabka Dentist dental clinic in Thane West.
- We provide printed diagnosis of charts and quotation to all dentists after their checkup.
- Our standardized pricing is clearly displayed online and at all our centers.
- We follow all standard clinical protocols, including sterilization protocols. Our dental clinic in Thane West is equipped with Class – B Sterilizers, Fumigators and Ultrasonic Cleaners.
- Printed copy of invoice and receipt for all treatments is provided. Thus, we maintain the highest levels of corporate governance.
- Our dental clinic is kid-friendly.
- General Dentists, as well as Specialist Dentists, are available.
- We are available on an outpatient basis as well as on appointment basis.
Our specialty lies in beautifying smiles, maintaining your dental health and in improving your appearance. Our promise is that the veneers, fillings, crowns, and bridges we create will look better than your natural teeth! You can trust your smile with us.
How can Sabka Dentist help you?
Our dental clinic in Thane West aims at promoting oral health, with the goal of preventing and controlling dental diseases through organized efforts. Free checkups and X-ray consultations are provided. In Mumbai itself, Sabka Dentist has been successful in treating over 6 Lakh patients. We provide total dental care to all the patients under one roof.
Also, we maintain follow ups with patients to ensure that they come for regular dental checkups every 6 months. As a result, the customer-centric approach of our clinics has made us earn the title of being among the best dental clinics in Thane West.
Tell me more about Sabka Dentist
If you are particular about your dental health care, you ought to select the best when it involves oral checkups and treatments. Sabka Dentist is consistently rated as among the best dental clinics in Thane.
At Sabka Dentist, people not only get top class treatment for their oral complications but additionally get to enjoy one of the greatest in-clinic patient experiences across India.
No matter the background or profession of an individual, we ensure that all our patients feel comfortable and experience absolutely no problems when approaching or getting their oral health issues across to our dental surgeons. We are amongst the top dental clinic chains in Thane and have a legacy which is unrivalled by any other dental clinic in Thane, India.
Sabka Dentist consistently makes it to the list of best dental hospitals in Thane, owing to our wonderful team of dental specialists and surgeons, and advanced facilities within our dental clinics. Sabka Dentist was established back in October 2010, with a single medical clinic in Vile Parle.
Currently, we have grown to around more than a 100 clinics in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Navi Mumbai, Thane. Our team constantly strives to encourage better dental health and aid men, women and children to truly feel and look good, and proudly carry their smiles.
No wonder, resulting from our team’s devotion and vision to help spread smiles across the world, we have consistently managed to get on the list of top dental hospitals in Thane.
So, the next time you plan on visiting a ‘teeth hospital in Thane’, we should be at the top of your list of dental hospitals in Thane. Consider us your own ‘Apna Dentist’; we can help you with your tooth problems so that you can carry on and spread joy and happiness across with your delightful smile.